OtakuBoards

Chrono Crusade

Guest KuroKajiBlader

Guest KuroKajiBlader
Who likes Chrono Crusade? You know the first 6 volumes are in stores but in order to get 7 and 8 you have to order it but it will take longer than a week because THERE IS NONE IN THE WAREHOUSE!!!! Chrono is Kawaii!!! Usually when I like something I get my friends to like it too. . . .Sometimes. So, . . . . This is a random subject I had nothing to do and I'm bored! Uh, i think i had too much sugar this morning. And i stayed up late too!:babble: :laugh: :drunk: :alcohol:

. . . . . . . .Whoops! Too much sake. HAahaha. . . .:animesigh

. . . .I'm okay now.:animestun I think. . .

• 2 weeks later...
[QUOTE=KuroKajiBlader]Who likes Chrono Crusade? You know the first 6 volumes are in stores but in order to get 7 and 8 you have to order it but it will take longer than a week because THERE IS NONE IN THE WAREHOUSE!!!! Chrono is Kawaii!!! Usually when I like something I get my friends to like it too. . . .Sometimes. So, . . . . This is a random subject I had nothing to do and I'm bored! Uh, i think i had too much sugar this morning. And i stayed up late too!:babble: :laugh: :drunk: :alcohol:

. . . . . . . .Whoops! Too much sake. HAahaha. . . .:animesigh

. . . .I'm okay now.:animestun I think. . .[/QUOTE]

*raises hand enthusiatically* Oooh! Oooh! I do! Chrono Crusade is one of my favorite mangas/animes! Let's be friends! *is a scary fan*

Anyway I have the entire anime and 6 of the 8 mangas. I know that 7 was supposed to be released already in the US but I have not had any luck finding it so far. I might have to order it online. ><; Grrr. I hate ordering online.

My favorite character is Rosette although I do like Chrono and Sister Kate too. The manga is a lot better than the anime in my humble opinion. I don't want to create any spoilers so erm...I really can't say why can I?

What first attracted you to the series? For me it was the artwork. lol.

[FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=1][COLOR=Indigo]
I totally think that Chrono Crusade is awesome. Book 7 of the series has already been released and I have it. The book is full of amazing surprizes and it ends with a spoiler. The next book will be coming out in May here in America.
[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

I Love Chrono Crusade it's sucks what happens to [spoiler]rosettes brother joshua but this raises a good question does a person have to accept the evil energy aion offered him? i mean i know he wanted to be stronger so his sister wouldn't have to worry about him anymore but to have that kind of power at the cost of you mind and soul what was he thinking?[/spoiler] by the way this the cartoon series im taking about not the book i can't find the book anywhere. :animeswea but i keep an eye out for the books. ;)

[color=darkblue][size=1][b]Yay for spoilers. They help keep people from seeing pivital plot points, like the ones in this post. -Lady K[/b][/color][/size]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2][COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]
Hey AnimeHeroX,
If you want to find the series, go to Borders or Barnes 'n Noble. I know that because that is where I get mine.
:animesmil :wigout: :triforce: [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

I just got the 7th Volume of the manga myself last week. I liked it, but the series seems too short for me. *pumps fists* Go Duffau! Also liked the bit with Satella better even if it was basically the same as it was in the anime. I'm glad they didn't touch that.

The manga was a lot better at explaining things in my opinion. Erm but I thought the 8th volume of Chrono Crusade wasn't hitting the states until August? Maybe I read wrong. It would be awesome if it was released earlier than I thought!

It's going to be very interesting as to how they bring the series to an end. It seems like there's still a lot that Chrono and Rosette need to do. Man. It's a shame the series isn't a bit longer so the author has time to flesh the story out some more.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Kazumi Urameshi
*waves hand* Yay! I heart this series, although I've only read the first volume...^^; I'll get them later, once I have my summer job in place and can score some extra cash.

I presume you are talking about the anime, right? 0_o Not the manga? Because if you already have volume 8...tell me where to sign up! I can't get a copy from Barnes and Noble til June! *too impatient to wait*

• 2 weeks later...
Guest clockworkfaerie
oooh, i love this manga too! ^_^ haven't seen the anime though; is it good? what got me started on Chrono Crusade is actually; that picture that you have as your avie, Ashwolf. :) i saw it on a buddy's otaku as their background and though "wow that looks so cooool..." :excited:

[color=#503f86]Personally I think the manga's much much better than the anime. the pacing's better, it's more dramatic, the story's explained in a more pleasing way... and it's generally nicer-looking too.

I wish they'd hurry up and print that final eighth volume, though. The first six virtually stormed onto press >.>;[/color]