BondFanatic Posted December 15, 2001 Posted December 15, 2001 I rented WWF: Smackdown! 2, and I can't seem to get the ladder set up in the TLC matches. Can someone please tell me how to set it up?
Shy Posted December 15, 2001 Posted December 15, 2001 [SIZE=1]This is a video game question (one that I can't help you with, sorry) so it should be in the video game section. You will probably have more luck finding the answer to your question there.[/SIZE] :lecture:
Fall Posted December 15, 2001 Posted December 15, 2001 post this in the sony forum. but to set up the ladder, go next to it, press the pick-up button (triangle or circle), and then press it again. that works for me. ;)
Sephiroth Posted December 17, 2001 Posted December 17, 2001 pick up the ladder and then you set up the ladder with the R1 button.... -Booker S
BondFanatic Posted December 18, 2001 Author Posted December 18, 2001 And one other question. How do you get Created Superstars into the season?
NeoCactuar Posted December 19, 2001 Posted December 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AlmightySSJ4 [/i] [B]And one other question. How do you get Created Superstars into the season? [/B][/QUOTE] Just load the character when your in the choose character section.
BondFanatic Posted December 19, 2001 Author Posted December 19, 2001 I did that, but my character wasn't in any of the matches, and I played for a few hours.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now