Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I'm still working on this photoshop doodle but figured what the hell, just in case this image ends up in my amazingly long need to be completed list of photoshop graphics i'd let you all see my greatness...

[img]http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/2369/untitled1copy3ja.jpg[/img]

Mmm, as stated above this was just a for fun doodle, but honestly how can you look at that little guy and not smile =D!
Posted
[I][B][COLOR=Cyan]LOL, that's actually pretty cool. The artwork is smooth...and it makes me wanna smile! :animesmil I love the little outfits they have on. And..the hat? I think the picture would be even better if you had a smiling sun in the background. Or...maybe a macdonald's sign! :animeswea [/COLOR] [/B] [/I]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...