FullMetalHughes Posted April 23, 2006 Posted April 23, 2006 The Who - 'My Generation' "Talkin ' bout my Generation" New word: Amber
PaganAngel Posted April 23, 2006 Posted April 23, 2006 Um... America the Beautiful? XD "For amber waves of grain..." Yeah, that's the best I got. New word: Shine
Albert Flasher Posted April 23, 2006 Posted April 23, 2006 [COLOR=Sienna]Pink Floyd - Shine on you Crazy Diamond "Shiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnne on you crazy diamond." New Word: Pirate[/COLOR]
Goodbye, Face Posted April 30, 2006 Posted April 30, 2006 [font=trebuchet ms]Fine, I'll keep this going. Zolof the Rock & Roll Destroyer - "Argh, I'm a Pirate!" [i]So let's turn this room into a pirate's ship and plunder each other.[/i] New word: cutlery[/font]
Cat Posted May 4, 2006 Posted May 4, 2006 I think that this will work "Don't need a knife to violate my life" Artist: Billy Idol Song: Don't Need A Gun New word: Dark
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now