OtakuBoards

Art, but not on paper!

Guest happilaire

Guest happilaire
Hello!

I am new here and I thought the best way you could get to know me is by seeing some of my personal stuff. These are some very short experiements, but dont worry, they ARE entertaining.

[url]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1530187934523509637[/url]

[url]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7107331769560651561&pl=true[/url]

[url]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-336674782537457088&pl=true[/url]

My real job, the one that pays the rent, is with a marketing company that increases awarenss of our clients products. We work with some major players in both the food and video game worlds. (Strange combination, huh?)

I hope you enjoy my movies. Please tell me what you think.

[size=1][color=slategray]Nice. I liked the carrot/painting one the best. XD It was basically really trippy.
What was with the cat one? Haha. I half expected one of the cats to freak out partway through and attack something.
The "Talking to Yourself" one way pretty fun.... I always wanted to have a conversation with myself. Ah, the brain children we would come up with. No, I'm not a narcissist.

I also like making short films, I enjoy seeing someone finally putting some up. I was doing on once, mainly just to waste the rest of the minutes on my tape, and in the middle of it, there were some bangs and weird noises on my window. I was like, "Blair Witch Project... ahh!" XD It was funny to watch it over, because you could tell how freaked out I was while I was finishing it.
ANYWAY... They were done quite well. Nice job. Now, I want to see some more if you have any to show.[/color][/size]

The first one with the carrot. :animesmil I was laughing out loud the whole time. Your expressions were hysterical.

I don't really understand your other ones. I mean, I don't understand any of your videos, they were just amusing to watch.

I'm confused about the one with the two guys in it. Are they two different actors or is it one?

Why do you call your videos art? I just want to know your reason. =]

[color=#555555][FONT=Tahoma]Hah!

Those were all amusing. However they can be improved upon.

All three videos were very pixelated and not very visible. You should maybe get a better recording device because it looks a lot like it was recorded with a digital camera.

Other than that they were pretty funny. The cat one was... a bit out there. But they all were. You could also make them longer. I realize they are shorts but they still have room for 3-7 minutes of extra footage.

I'm curious, though. What program did you use for the third video?[/FONT][/COLOR]