OtakuBoards

Help me, I have girl trouble.

Anakoni Stark

You should probably leave her alone a while and see what her reaction is in the next couple of weeks.And if you feel nervous about being around her you should just lay cool and just think that hse is just like another girl as in me and her.This would be easier for you and I think that when you talk to her you shouldn't just say:nevermind: and leave it at that you should just say what you must and get it over with and move on.

well, it's monday.

and. so far.

not too much progress.

i was going to talk to her today.

but.

my english homework, found a way to protrude my train of thought. -__________-'

im getting close.

but i've ran into another problem.

i tell myself, "no she's not for me, she's told me that five damn times."

but then my conscience replys, "yes she is.*repeats and echoes*"

so technically, i've managed to tear myself into two parts.

what does Mr. Fury do?

Thank you for your time.

[QUOTE=Leon Fury]well, it's monday.

and. so far.

not too much progress.

i was going to talk to her today.

but.

my english homework, found a way to protrude my train of thought. -__________-'

im getting close.

but i've ran into another problem.

i tell myself, "no she's not for me, she's told me that five damn times."

but then my conscience replys, "yes she is.*repeats and echoes*"

so technically, i've managed to tear myself into two parts.

what does Mr. Fury do?

Thank you for your time.[/QUOTE]

Do what your heart says.

I myself would leave this thought of me and her being together.
But that is Mr. David's way.

[FONT=Trebuchet MS]Doesn't Leon feel like he's dragging this whole issue out far too much? This thread has thrown back a pretty unanimous vote of "forget it, she's obviously not into you," and yet somehow, despite this advice, the problem is still under discussion.

Now, I'll be the first to say that relationship advice threads on messageboards are stupid, but that's just my opinion and it's not like I can stop you posting them. But if you do take it upon yourself to post your relationship problems, isn't the whole point to listen to the advice you're being given? [B]The very existence of the thread is pointless[/B] if you're going to ignore everything that's being said and post update after update of "poor Leon tried to talk to her again today but couldn't".

Here's the thread in a nutshell, Leon. [I]She doesn't think of you that way. You've asked enough times to know that she isn't playing hard to get, she genuinely doesn't want you as a boyfriend. Back off and set your sights elsewhere.[/I]

In my experience, freezing up around a girl points towards your not being suited to each other anyway. If you can't strike up a simple conversation, how are you going to handle flirting?[/FONT]

i have some advice that could work well if you asked her 5 TIMES AND SAID NO then just stop asking her and if you guys have a true friendship then this small thing shouldn't break you apart because if you have a true friendship then this wont break it apart and if it does then she is not a true friends my friends he asked me out many times i kept on saying no but we are still friends if you want to you can give her this poem

"thinking of you whever you are
we pray for our sorrows to end
in hopes that our hearts will blend
now i will step forward to relize this wish
and who knows starting a new journey might not be so hard
or maybe it has already begun
there are many worlds out their but they share the same sky
one sky, one destiny"

or you could give her this poem

don't walk in front of me for i will not follow
do not walk behind for i will not lead
walk beside me and be my friend

[QUOTE=Raiyuu][FONT=Trebuchet MS]Doesn't Leon feel like he's dragging this whole issue out far too much? This thread has thrown back a pretty unanimous vote of "forget it, she's obviously not into you," and yet somehow, despite this advice, the problem is still under discussion.

Now, I'll be the first to say that relationship advice threads on messageboards are stupid, but that's just my opinion and it's not like I can stop you posting them. But if you do take it upon yourself to post your relationship problems, isn't the whole point to listen to the advice you're being given? [B]The very existence of the thread is pointless[/B] if you're going to ignore everything that's being said and post update after update of "poor Leon tried to talk to her again today but couldn't".

Here's the thread in a nutshell, Leon. [I]She doesn't think of you that way. You've asked enough times to know that she isn't playing hard to get, she genuinely doesn't want you as a boyfriend. Back off and set your sights elsewhere.[/I]

In my experience, freezing up around a girl points towards your not being suited to each other anyway. If you can't strike up a simple conversation, how are you going to handle flirting?[/FONT][/QUOTE]

Arigato!

Arigato Gozimasu!

That is the exact same thing I understood.
Leon, If you still want to try, go ahead. But don't expect me to be supporting you.

[QUOTE=Leon Fury]i swear none of anybody's sarcastic advice helped. :mad:

albeit a small percentage of you guys did. arigato gozimasu. ^__^

eh, not much else to say except for.....

i wont say it. ^__________^'

good day.

Leon Fury.[/QUOTE]

Good day to you too Mr. Fury. Good luck even though I doubt it will work out.
Isn't it obvious that she doesn't like you?

[QUOTE=Hanabishi Recca]Good day to you too Mr. Fury. Good luck even though I doubt it will work out.
Isn't it obvious that she doesn't like you?[/QUOTE]

[COLOR=Red]
yah, it's pretty bleeding obvious.

meeting *ms. smith* has taught me:

if you try to go after someone it'll piss them off.

if you try to meet their expectations, they'll notice you've become a completely different person, and they leave you to rot.

always stay awake, cos you just might find that right someone.

-------------

^in this case, the "if you fail, try, try and try again, until you suceed" saying is complete bs.

thank you for your time.

good day.

Leon Fury

[/COLOR]

Adiminstration,

please close down this thread, because i have seen the errors of my ways, and i think the adivice sending is just freaking me out.

im trying to calm down around her, BUT THE DAMN ADVICE GETS IN THE WAY AND I STOP THE MIDDLE OF THE CONVO. AND DONT CARRY ON.

STOP SENDING THIS ADVICE.

I AM SICK OF IT.

STOP.

thank you for your time.