OtakuBoards

What's the world coming too....

SSJ5 Vegeta

I'd like to touch on something that's been eating at me. It seems nowadays, alot of parents are getting sh**ier, there's so much pain people have resorted to taking drugs to ease their pain, because their sick of their lives. I see all this **** happening and don't see anything being done about. The government worries about children overseas. What about it's children. They're crying out in vain. But no one hears them. And nowadays parents just ignore their kids. They don't listen to what their thoughts are, which forces them to just stuff it inside and bottle it up there. All these people say that the youth is the future. Well they need to give us a f***ing future!

For all those dead beat parents out there I have some medicine for your a**es to choke down! Itz part of a lot of new material I been working on... A lil' piece called : SICK OF IT ALL

I'm doing the best I can
You try to rule my life and
You don't even treat me like a man
You treat me like a kid
And it makes me sick

Chorus:
What you've done to me
(You'll never know)
You left me with all this pain
(I don't know what to do)
I'll never forgive you

I try to do something to help myself
Try to escape my life, a prison cell
You won't help no matter how loud I yell
Just insult me till I feel like I'm not important
So you can feel significant
And I try to change, but I can't

Chorus:

Bridge:
All your taunts and your curses
Just make all my anger surface
Keeping it bottled inside breaks me down
Too busy to listen to me, couldn't let things be
I cry out in vain but you're not listening
Your father treat you the same? This why you don't care
If I'm sad or angry or crying or DYING!?
That why you treat me like you do
Know one thing, I'll never forgive you...

[SIZE=1]You know, "Sick of It All" is also a song by Finger Eleven... anywho, I think my parents give me too much worry and try to change me. And I don't like that, they also like to point out the obvious like dont drink or dont do drugs. I know not to do that and I've already made my life decision not to. Then they don't like that I listen to punk rock *que last quote in sig*..they either care too much to where they piss us off or they dont care at all... though my dads an exception he's pretty cool for an adult[/SIZE]

I don't really know what to say. Compared to a lot of people I know, personally and people I've heard of, I've had a good family life. We've had problems, some serious and some stupid, and when I move out I'm not coming back because there's no connection b/w me and my parents. But at least they've never divorced, and they don't drink or smoke (which is probably why I don't either), and they've taught me well. But then, I see my friends in their own family situations...... they're bitter, they're hurting.... no one should recieve pain from the ones who gave them life. It's just wrong, and I cry inside whenever one of my friends tell me about what happened when their dad came home drunk (this occured just yesterday) or how their mom left for two weeks without saying a word of whether or not she was coming back (about a month ago, this happened to another friend). It kills me, because there's nothing I can do to help them, except let them cry on my shoulder....... it makes me so angry that these parents are so selfish... the only thing you can do is tuff it out until you can leave, and then break the cycle when you have your own family some day..

Yes, as people already said, the world is one f'ed up place..... and the reason why..... it's actually quite simple.... we're humans.... thats why...

Humans are probably the dumbest things I've ever met.... Sure we have the ability to reason.. whooptedoo! We just use that reason to create more conflict and thus ultimately end up killing our own people in the end.... How was World War II started.... because some idiot we call Hitler had this "reason" he thought he could take over the wrld and have his "dominant" race take over by killing all Jewish people. WTF kinda reason is that?....

What do we use reason for but to create smarter people, and those smarter people create better technology and that better technology is used to create better weapons... weapons we use to ill our own race.... what a bunch of pathetic life forms we are....

Another thing to go along with the bad parents conflict.... people are naturally lazy.... if they don't have to do it they won't.... and they don't..... dead beat dads that leave their girlfriend when she gets preganant and think "thats it, no more".... it's BS..... mom are too busy trying to support herself, let alone her children her boyfriend left her when he walked out with some hooker on the street corner.... how is she supposed to take care of kids.... hell it's the same visa versa.... some whore mom has 6 kids and just leaves them with the father and he's got enought morality to actually care for them, but he's making ends meat and it's hard....

Again back to the stupidity issue.... what the hell are you having kids for if you can't take care of them in the first place??? I'm almost ashamed to be a human sometimes.... completely ashamed......

Guest Altron Gundam
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ5 Vegeta [/i]
[B]I'd like to touch on something that's been eating at me. It seems nowadays, alot of parents are getting sh**ier, there's so much pain people have resorted to taking drugs to ease their pain, because their sick of their lives. I see all this **** happening and don't see anything being done about. The government worries about children overseas. What about it's children. They're crying out in vain. But no one hears them. And nowadays parents just ignore their kids. They don't listen to what their thoughts are, which forces them to just stuff it inside and bottle it up there. All these people say that the youth is the future. Well they need to give us a f***ing future! [/B][/QUOTE]

nutjob....

Thank you alot Altron Gundam for your nutjob statement. Anywayz I wasn't saying all people have bad family lives, grant there's a lot more good families out there than bad ones, but I mean I'd like to see a world where every family can be a good one to grow up in. I don't think that's too much to ask. Aaron Lewis's Staind shares the same views, and I think a lot of people do that's why I posted my opinion on sh**.

Umm...I think that a lot of the problems with kids today don't come from violent games and movies or too much sex on TV.

It comes from often ill-informed parents and igonorance. Simple as that.

People who are ignorant are always going to essentially run into problems because they aren't informed about the world....I think it's a parent's job to inform their kids about the dangerous aspects of the world so that their kids know how to deal with things that come up.

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]I personally have no problem with my parents. The only thing they don't like is when I drink; but other than that they're muy lenient. I find that my parents are often more understanding then parents of my friends because of their age...You know, it wasn't too long ago that they were in my position. I say it all depends, because many people are comfortable with their family status. All I know is that if I came home to some of my friends parents with all the community service hours that I've been given...Oh boy would it not be pretty.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Fortunatly I have been blessed with good parents. They have tought me growing up things that a wrong and illegal and things legal that are still wrong. But I do know how it is to be on the other side of the fence. My cousin thats practicly a sister to me is in very bad shape right now. Here mom walks out on them for some other guy she only knew for 2 days, Her dad is in Jail right now for a "Internet Related Problem" and she lives with her grandma who cant drive and sits at home all day smoking. Unlike most people I see it from both sides on a daily bases and believe me when I say this, I thank God everyday for the parents I have.