OtakuBoards

Are you jealous of your friends?

Up4anime

[quote name='PiroMunkie][size=1']Now that's a lie. We all know mine is far superior.[/size][/quote][color=#4B0082]You'd like to think that! I have a veritable army of fangirls ready to testify to the awesomeness of my hair. [url=http://www.myotaku.com/users/desbreko/posts/716509][u]See for yourself.[/u][/url][/color]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]I have been jealous then that turned into extreme anger, there is this one girl at my school who persists in getting top of all of her classes, I used to be jealous of her because id try my hardest to beat her but then she would always come out on top. One day I actually did beat her then she complained to the teacher about her marks and bested me by 3!! Man I was sooo pissed so I have up trying and then my marks suffered, but meh, I?m over it because she isn?t very nice?

As people have said if they are your friends then they will let you borrow stuff.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by [B]Stark[/B]
I know, I know, but it's Farscape. I simply love the darling Aeryn Sun and, of course, everyone's favorite Banik Slave... lol.

I have seen the entire series, and PKW, but that doesn't stop me from wanting to be able to watch 'Won't Be Fooled Again' as often as I please. That's saying nothing about 'John Quioxte'.[/QUOTE]

None of my friends like farscape i on the other hand love it! no one Possesses the boxsets that i know and i have no money to buy them with... :(

[QUOTE]Originally posted by [B]Desbreko[/B]
You'd like to think that! I have a veritable army of fangirls ready to testify to the awesomeness of my hair.[/QUOTE]
Desbreko?s hair is the most superior hair I have seen I?m my life! I mean come on look at it, its straighter and shinier than any other hair I have ever seen, that hair should be on and add, just LOOK at the shine?we are not worthy? id worship that hair.[/COLOR]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=SlateGray]Jealous?

No. I'm not jealous of my friends, were all in the same boat, why would I be jealous of them when we're always in the same pickle? I don't think you should be jealous of your friends, because sooner or later jealous turns to anger. If your jealous of you're friend then your [B]Friendship[/B] is in vain or it probably doesn't exist.

I don't know. I guess I have a weird philosophy.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Up4anime][COLOR=DarkOrange]I have this one friend.Who is always better then me if i make a A she gets a A plus.If I like a guy he likes her.They only like her for her looks.She has so many siblings and a big family and i only have a sister and a brother.I always used to wish i had a big brother.
I just anted to know if anyone else was secretly jealous of their friend or friends?[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

WEll i sometimes am jealous of my friends when they i don't know....have respect and apperently people just don't think i deserve it!!! They speard rumors about me all the time...i just wish they would leave me alone like they do my frineds.

Guest Metal Dragon
Yup, I do. Most of my friends have PS2s and stuff and I want a PS2!!! Oh well, you can't always get what you want... I guess.

I used to be jealous of my friends quite a lot when I was younger and nowadays I still am at times. I know I really really shouldn't but I just can't help it.
But recently I seem to be the one people are jealous of 'cause I get A's and B's in english and they don't. Apparently they've been saying stuff about me behind my back which really hurts. It's not my fault, I'm not the one who grades the english papers. I worked hard to earn those grades and they didn't work as hard. All of us got the grades we deserved didn't we?
I think it's natural to think unfair or untrue things when you're jealous. So before you do anything nasty about your jealousy, think of the feelings of the person first.
Thankies!! :catgirl: