OtakuBoards

Fight For Revenge[PG-13]

Xerxes

[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=2][COLOR=Navy]
Right now you have the chance to be a god, goddess,or devil in a battle that will decide the fate of the world forever. This story takes place when a girl named Skuld is left to stay with her aunt after her parents died. She is now all alone and there was nothing she could do. She was no good at anything and never got good grades. All she was left with was a ring that her mother gave her. The only friend that she had was her pet cat Shii-chan. But soon she died too and now Skuld was all alone.
She soon met two new friends. One was Himeka Kujyou and Kazune Kujyou. She finds out that her ring releases the power of a goddess. She meets an enemy named Kirio Karasuma who wants to steal the ring and use it for his own purposes. Kazune is also a god, a god of the sun. Kirio is also after Kazune and wants him out of the way for good.
Soon Skuld has to go to the seventh grade and attends the Sakurakadka Private Academy. All her allies and rivals attend that school as well so she has a lot of gods and goddess( or otherwise known as devils) to defeat and a lot of questions are need to be revealed. Some many enemies and so little time to defeat them with the homework that she gets. Will she be able to to keep up the school work and defeating the other devils or will she be expelled from this school?
[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Sign-Up

Name
Age- 13-19
Personality
Appearance-pic or details
Race-god(guy), goddess(girl), devil
Bio

I will need the the characters
Kirio
Kazune
Himeka

I will do my sign up later and I will do the role of Skuld

[COLOR=DarkOrange][FONT=Arial Black]Name: Himeka

Personality: very sweet and loves to wander around the place looking and exploring the place

Appearance: Long black/brown hair, belly shirt and a skirt with black high-heels

Race: Goddess

Bio: Loves to meet new people and wants the best for others :D[/COLOR][/FONT]

Name: Kazune Kujyou
Personality: Likes to read, play his harmonica which he always has with him, and always backs up his freinds.
Apparence:
[IMG]http://wallpapers.canalblog.com/albums/ff_ac/m-ff_advert_children_03.jpg[/IMG]
Race:God
Bio: Was sent to this academy by his parents in hope it would make him more disciplened for his role as the Sun God.