Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Post up some music videos here. I don't know if this has been done already.
Artist: E NOMINE

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcT_qv7-dEQ&search=e%20nomine]Das Tier In Mir Wolfen[/url]

[url= http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YmtFUPWF1M&search=e%20nomine]Mitternacht[/url]

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtuGTkxJk1w&search=e%20nomine]Deine Welt[/url]
Posted
Yea, I don't really get what you mean.
I have music videos that I made... I even made a thread for them, but didn't get alot of traffic there...

Or do you want just our favorite music videos not made by fans but by the artists themselves?

Either way you can find the videos on sites like [URL=www.youtube.com]www.youtube.com[/URL] yes?
Guest dj_naruto911
Posted
[QUOTE=KatanaViolet]Yea, I don't really get what you mean.
I have music videos that I made... I even made a thread for them, but didn't get alot of traffic there...

Or do you want just our favorite music videos not made by fans but by the artists themselves?

Either way you can find the videos on sites like [URL=www.youtube.com]www.youtube.com[/URL] yes?[/QUOTE]

:animesigh Linkin Park Lying from you
Posted
I love that video. That girl is sooooo FINE! ( did I say that out loud?)
anyway,this video is for all those who like R&B like I do.
[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_YATLqJjPU&search=donell%20jones[/url]
Guest clockworkfaerie
Posted
hey everyone ^^
I think, since Bohemian Rhapsody was on the "best song of all time" post, it deserves a space here in an AMV. :)
[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzIBrdG5YTQ[/url]
Here is a superb Trigun video set to bohemian rhapsody by Queen. enjoy!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...