OtakuBoards

OB anthology

vegeta rocker

I was just thinking about the poetry section of OB being a little slow sometimes.

This other forum i go to just for poetry has a small system to it. Everytime you post a poem you respond to three posts. Preferably ones that have the least replies.

You can reply to as many as you want of course but they ask you do this first a courtesy, that way things stay active and no one gets bumped to the bottom of the thread page without a single reply.

Just a random thought.

VR

[font=Arial][size=2]The problem is that if you ask them to post three times, how good is the quality of the posts going to be?

[/size][/font][font=Arial][size=2]I do understand where you're coming from with this.

For a long time I've been noticing the decline in posting in OB Anthology, and it can be disheartening. I've been toying with ideas for OB Anthology for a while -- a kind of reward system to encourage better CCs. Nothing set and nothing really planned, just ideas at the moment.

The stuff in OB Anthology has real potential and I would love to encourage it. obviously it needs to be developed more and everything is dependant on how people react.

[/size][/font]

[size=1]To me, it seems to be full of stories or fanfics lately. I used to post a lot in there - dare not to look back at those posts - but that was mostly in poetry threads. Those kind of... dissappeared, so it seems.

[b]Edit:[/b] I think I just had bad luck, the last times I checked... *sees lots of poetry* <_<[/size]