Magus Posted May 2, 2006 Posted May 2, 2006 The last bleach set was probably hard to do because there were no pictures of who I wanted floating around, but hopefully this one will be alot easier. The picture I want for this set is located [b][URL=http://www.bleachportal.net/fans/art/display.php?cid=1&pid=2042]here[/URL] [/b] and the background I want to go with it.... Well it doesn't have to be the exact background, just something on a similar basis to [b][URL=http://www.animewallpapers.com/wallpapers/bleach/full_13_800.asp]this[/URL] [/b]. As far as text goes, I think we'll just go with the word "Silence" for now. Edit: Actually, for the background, if you want to you can use the background that's already with the picture.
Fallenangel02 Posted May 2, 2006 Posted May 2, 2006 Here ya go :3 this was fun, PM me if you want any changes made, and i'll gladly do it for you. Heck, if you want me to give it another try, i can do that too. [IMG]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a193/FA02/BleachAvvy2copy.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a193/FA02/BleachBanner1copy.png[/IMG]
Riku Posted May 3, 2006 Posted May 3, 2006 [COLOR=RoyalBlue][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]Huzzah! A Kubo-Sensei Banner Request!! XD Nevermind me and my ramblings... n.n; Anyways, I just found this set today and I really want to do it for you... except the fact that I can't right now because I'm at school... and school doesn't have Photoshop... T.T So, if you could be so nice as to wait for me until I get home and make this for you, then I would be glad to do it! If not.... then I'll just go into the dark corner of my room and cry.... just kidding. XD Well... I'll try to have this up by the end of today. Kudos for picking Bleach. <3[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Boo Posted May 3, 2006 Posted May 3, 2006 [size=1]I made two banners. If you like one of them, just say so, and I can make an avater for it. If you want anything changed, please say so aswell ;p [IMG]http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/5418/banner001txt3qt.png[/IMG] [IMG] [url]http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/5418/banner001txt3qt.png[/url] [/IMG] The second was more of an accident. [IMG]http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/1251/banner002txt0zk.png[/IMG] [IMG] [url]http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/1251/banner002txt0zk.png[/url] [/IMG] [b]Sidenote:[/b] Copy the tags and take out the spaces.[/size]
Riku Posted May 3, 2006 Posted May 3, 2006 [COLOR=RoyalBlue][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]I finally finished mine! Huzzah!! XD Anyways... n.n Even though it's nothing to compare to everyone else's great works... I thought mine was pretty good... even though there's still a lot more I have to learn. n.n; I didn't do much to it... except the fact I did what I've learned so far... and here's the result. [IMG]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c307/CloudsOnly189/BleachA.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c307/CloudsOnly189/BleachB.png[/IMG] Please... if you want anything changed, just post it here or PM me!! Hope it's to your liking! n.n[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Magus Posted May 3, 2006 Author Posted May 3, 2006 I sort of forgot about this thread. But wow.... I'm sort of speechless at the moment. All the prettiful sets. This makes it hard to choose which.... I guess I'll switch in and out between. Boo. The one that you said was a mistake is pretty damn good. If you don't mind, could you make some an avy to go with em? (Especially that orange looking one... wow)
Boo Posted May 3, 2006 Posted May 3, 2006 [size=1]Glad that you like them :'D Here's two avaters. The first is quite average: [IMG]http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/5750/avater0019ei.png[/IMG] [IMG] [url]http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/5750/avater0019ei.png[/url] [/IMG] And the second is the same but with a second layer, just because. [IMG]http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/2847/avater0029xr.png[/IMG] [IMG] [url]http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/2847/avater0029xr.png[/url] [/IMG] Enjoy ;p[/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now