OtakuBoards

Rebellion

Dragonballzman

*Misha, Adams, Ericson, and Zorg continue to run down the subway lines, trying to catch up with the rest off the Blood Angels. They eventually come upon them, sitting in an old subway car.*

O'Neal - Sir! Your alive!

*O'Neal come limping out of the car.*

Misha - :eek: What the hell happened!?

O'Neal - We got flanked by 2 Armor Rancors. We where able to take them out, but we lost 5 men doing so.

Misha - Sit! Who'd we lose?

O'Neal - Smith, the Jones brothers, Zanthal, and Tek.

Misha - Tek? SO we've lost communications with intellegence.

O'Neal - Im afraid so sir.

Adams - ****! I new we sould never of split up.

Misha - Hold your tounge soldier. We'll give our men a proper burial, than take this car to the Northern parts of Manhattan.

Soldier - Sir!

Misha - Ok, guys, lets go.

*Misha and his troops, even Zorg help to bury the 5 dead men under some rubel in the subway, than board the car and head North down the tracks.*

[I]Back in the ruined New York, Raynor and the rest of his squad were engaged with a small army of Rancors. Jogging across a still intact street, Raynor narrowly missed the many blasts of the many Rancors. Lieing back against a large peice of concrete, Raynor reloaded his automatic rifle.[/I]

Raynor (Into Helmet-Mike): "Squad, call in!"

Helmet-Speakers: [I]"This is Doogie.[/I] - [I]This is Wolf! I'm with Scarecrow and Ruiner."[/I] - [I]"Van Lewen here! But Book is down! I repeat, Book is down!"[/I]

Raynor (Helmet-Mike): "Damnit! Okay squad, we've got to get out of here! I've called base, they've got a air-transport coming. Gather by the extraction point!"

[I]Appearing above the concrete, Warlock fired a small burst at the Rancors, then ran into an alley...[/I]

*Misha and his squad have finished the long trip to rondeveue with the Apocolyptic Ravens. Misha leads them out a small tunnel through the rubel up into an alley.*

Adams - How much longer sir.

Misha - Hold on, almost there.........GOT IT!

*Misha breaks through the rubel, only to find a Shotgun locked on his forehead.*

Soldier w/shotgun - Who are you?

Misha - *while pulling himself out of the tunnel.* I am Misha, Leader of the Blood Angels. I have come to meet up with the Apocolyptic Ravens.

Soldier - Reenforcements? Finally. Hold on, here come our leader now.......

*The soldier points to a man running over some city ruins while being shot at. The soldier runs into the alley.*

Soldier - *breathin heavily*Who *gasp*are you?

Misha - My name is Misha, I amthe leader of the Blood Angels SF unit. We have come to meet up with the Apocolyptic Ravens.

[I]Raynor ran through the small maze of alleyways, taking the long way round to the extraction point.[/I]

Raynor's helmet-speaker: [I]"This is Doogie, sir! We've picked up some company at the EP."[/I]

Raynor: "Who?"

Raynor's helmet-speaker: [I]"The Blood Angels SF unit, sir."[/I]

Raynor: "I see...I'll be with you in a moment."

[I]Bursting out of an alleyway, Raynor saw Doogie, one of his squad members, and quite a few of Russian soldiers, the Blood Angels. Raynor walked up to the person at the front of the group, and introduced himself.[/I]

Raynor: "My name's Raynor Dune, squad leader of the Apocalyptic Raven's Gold Squad."

Misha: "My name is Misha, and I am the leader of the Blood Angels SF unit."

Raynor: "Nice to meet you. I've got an air-transport coming here now. There should be room for all of us."

Misha: "Th-"

[I]An explosion almost right next to the group cut right through Misha's sentence, and everyone except Raynor and Misha ducked for cover. Aiming his automatic rifle, unleashed a large burst at a legion of oncoming Rancors.[/I]

Raynor: "The rest of my squad and the transport will be here in a few minutes. We got to hold them until then..."

Misha - :smirk: No problem. BLOOD ANGELS, FORMATION ALPHA 2!

* Six of the Blood Angel troops pull out M-53 Beam rifles. The set up behind a wall of debry and start firing at the Rancor Soldiers. At the same time, Misha, Ericson, Zorg, and another man with a sniper rifle Move around to higher ground and begin sniping off Higher ranking Rancors. Adams and charges up his Sholder Cannon and begins fireing into the center of the on coming legion, incinerating between 5 and 10 Rancors per blast.*

Raynor - :eek: How are these guys so heavily armed.

*Raynor crouches down behind another large peice of debry adn spuraticly fires on the enemy, while at the same time watching for their backup.*

[I]As more Rancors pour towards them, and more meet their end, Raynor begins to hear a low humming sound. Turning to Doogie, he sends him a message.[/I]

Raynor: "Put down the beacon Doogie. It's too foggy..."

[I]As Doogie puts down a beacon, a large 'shoof' sound comes from above, and seconds later a missile slams into the centre of the Rancor legion, decimating almost every one. As The Blood Agnels finish off the remaining few, Raynor runs over to a cleared area, where a large transport is landing, one of it's missile pods still smoking.[/I]

Raynor: "MISHA! It's going to take off in a minute!"

[I]Raynor and Doogie hopped aboard, and were greeted by the rest of their squad. Moving over to the pilot, he gave him the message not to move until the Blood Angels arrived. After a minute, the Blood Angels had all hoped aboard, and the transport lifted up above the gloomy New York, and set off out to sea. Raynor took off his helmet, and turned to Misha.[/I]

Raynor: "We're going to a secret sea base we have a few minutes out to sea."

[I]As everyone began to chat, the transport flew over to what looked like an abanded old rig, and slowly lowered itself onto it's large deck. Noticing the curious faces of The Blood Angels, Raynor explained a few things.[/I]

Raynor: "The real base is under water. It's actually extremly huge. We recently met up with the Technology Division of the old W.M.F. This very moment they're upgrading our weapons..."

[I]Jumping out of the transport, Raynor slowly walked to an old creaky door, and led everyone down into the confines of the Apocalyptic Angels sea base...[/I]