OtakuBoards

Terror Town-M [VL]

Guest tanukioh

Guest tanukioh
Setting: You were only trying to take a college field trip, to have fun...but now, after everyone blackedout for a second, your bus has suddenly broken down just outside of this creepy, abandoned looking town. Your teacher swore to be back after she found someone to come help, but she hasn't returned. It's been hours since she left, and night is falling.

Horrible sounds call from the distance. What is causing it? If you look into the forests, you can see red eyes learing at you, and the stentch of rotting flesh is in the air.

A frightened young man stumbles onto the bus, claiming to have been sent by the teacher. He claims that horrible things are out there. When asked where you all are and what's going on, all he had to say was "I don't know...". What will happen next? Do you believe him? From this point on, the story is up to you.

Sing up:
Name:
appearance:
short Bio:
personallity:
weapon: (You may get other weapons later, but for now, you only have sticks, bats, pipes and rocks to choose from)

My sign up:
Name: Damien Lived
apperance: He has blue eyes, black hair, and wears a black bandana around his head. He is about 5'9" tall, and slightly muscled. His clothes are mostly black/gothic.
short bio: He is the one sent by the missing teacher. the rest is unknown, even to him.
Personallity:mysterious. He seems caring especially towards the girls, though.

_-----------------------------------

OOC: Note: The object is to find out where you are, and what is happening (Damien is no help here, since he has amnesia)...and to survive whatever is out there. ^_^ Enjoy!

Also, Sorry to everyone who signed up in the first verison of this that got locked. o.o I forgot to rate it....:P Anyways, please just copy/paste your posts onto this one. I'll be PMing everyone that posted on the last incarnation of this.^_^ Thanks for being understanding.

Guest blooming
Name:sparkle lin
appearance:she always wears a black cloak that she takes off in battle to reveal a black halter top and a black mini skir with black knee high boots or a black sleevless tube top dress and she has long straight black hair thats down to her feet
short Bio:she never really knew her mother or father but her foster mother never talks about her real parents and she is a big help because she loves studying and analyzes situations out before acctually fighting.The reason she went on this feild trip is because she needed a break from all her worshippers,fans and school work.Sparkle lin has some magic powers that she hides inside her that she only uses if you get really mad,but in order to get that mad you would have to hurt one of her close friends or loved ones
personallity:she seems to be a bit hiding a few secrets and acts mature but also seems mysterious.she wears goth clothes and acts mature around boys and teachers but deep inside all she really wants is to be the real fun loving a bit kid like and fun to have around girl that she really is.
weapon:normally she has two double side swords and a reagular sword and or the magic she hides inside her but she uses a stick and a pipe right now

[COLOR=DarkRed]Name: Rae Tallis

Appearance: [URL=http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i89/Natsuki-Chan/Anime%20Girls/PunkGirl.jpg]Rae[/URL]

Short Bio: Her parents deserted her when she was just a young girl. Ever since they, she's been very hateful to other people that have parents. She's always getting detention or going to jail. She lives with her foster parents Jake and July, who just want the very best of her but no mater what they say or do, nothing works for her. She is a very smart brilliant girl and does her homework every night but it is still a wonder why she gets all these detentions.

Personality: She's a bad girl. Very sarcastic. She doesn't like to hang out with her friends much but she doesn't sometimes. She's not

Weapon: Double swords but for now she just has a pipe.[/COLOR]

me me!!

Name: Anita Kuni
appearance: tall, short black hair, and almost black eyes.
short Bio: She's an average person, but acts like a kid sometimes. But the out going stuff is just to cover up her lonliness. She's also friends with Sparkle lin?
personallity:Really outgoing, but she hides lonliness
weapon: she's a marionette controller(aka puppet master)

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2][COLOR=Navy]
Name: Hulcus Snifer
Appearance: likes to wear blacks and reds a lot. has red eyes, red-highlighted black hair, and has an enchanted braclet
Short Bio: she was normally strange back where she used to live and now she feels apart of the school. when they all arrived at this strange town she starts to wonder if everyone will make it.
Personality: she is stubborn and outgoing. she usually keeps to herself and not one you would call friendly.
[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Name: Kaze
appearance:[URL=http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d94/1nOnlyCloud/kool.jpg]Kaze[/URL]
short Bio: Used to be hyper and loud and made all his friends laugh until his perants died. Now all his friends try to talk to him but he just walks away. He is very intelligent. Right now, at this strange town he has no idea what to do.
personallity: Quiet and shy.
weapon: Bat and rocks for now. Buster blade for later.

Name: Naru

appearance:
Naru
without the tatoo and the whiskers

short Bio: He was born as an orphan without knowing the love of parents and was alone for 6yrs until found by rich man and sent him to school. even though the man has been his foster father they never been close to one another. During his school days are the only times he feels welcomed.

personallity: friendly, naive, has a strong will and heart, and determined to succeed

weapon: Pipe

Guest tanukioh
OOC: ^_^ Ok, everyone, I'm going to start up this thread Monday. So get ready. :) Until then, people can still sign up. :D I look forward to seeing how things turn out.

Name:Jak Shifter

Appearance:he has short brown hair, green eyes and is about 6'9".He usually wears a longe trench coat, and has circular sun glasses on.He wears black pants, and steel toed boots.because he's tall and quiet he seems to have a naturaly intimidating
presence.

Short bio:Although he grew up with both of his perents he's also veary deppressed. Since he was young he'd always been interusted in martial arts. He's a black belt in Kung-Fu and Shaolin-Ken and currently training in Jujitsu. He is known as the 'loner' in school because he doesn't have any friends.He is veary quiet but always has something on his mind.

Personallity:loner:he keeps to himself ALOT and dosnt talk much.

Weapon:He carries a rather large walking stick.(But will find a Wooden Bo Staff later)

Name: Sora
appearance:
[IMG]http://images.quizilla.com/A/AsaNem/1075524194_resitworks.JPG[/IMG]

short Bio:coming soon
personallity: Carefree
weapon: Usally dual weilds two swords, but now he's using two sticks

Name: Misha

Appearance: 5'6" girl with medium black and golden hair with a tub top and a pair of black capris with flip flops.

Short Bio: Misha used to see weird things and then she would talk to them since she never really had someone to talk to.

Personality: calm and reliable girl who has a sorta friendly way of expressing it.

Weapn: stick but later a golden staff with rings attached to a bigger ring on the staff.

Guest tanukioh
OOC: ^_^ TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!!!!!! :) I hope you're all ready!!! >.> Sorry but sign ups are now closed. ^_^ Feel free to join us next time.