CottemonRuki Posted December 21, 2001 Posted December 21, 2001 I like the Trunks saga, just cause I'm obsessed with him. I also like the andriod saga, cause that's the saga that got me to start liking db/z/gt. but... Trunks is just so cute ^^;;
shibatku Posted December 21, 2001 Posted December 21, 2001 Well I can't wait till they get to the Dark Shenron Saga cause Goku goes SSJ4 and absorbs the Dark Shenron and the dragonballs, which I think is sweet.
Lady Macaiodh Posted December 21, 2001 Posted December 21, 2001 other momentous events in dbz: when vegeta & goku fight for the first time & vegeta goes oozaru, when trunks shows up & nobody has any idea who the heck he is, when vegeta realizes that mirai trunks is his son, when gohan goes ssj2 (these are some of the best dbz scenes ever), & when vegeta turns majin.
PRINCE_VEGETA Posted December 23, 2001 Posted December 23, 2001 I like the Namek Saga becueas you see alot of vegetas enmies and fights and how he kills them and all of them searching for the dragon balls it was fun to watch and **** it was cool.
Syk3 Posted December 23, 2001 Posted December 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyaman [/i] [B]Wasn't there a topic just like this not long ago? [/B][/QUOTE] Of course there was. Almost all topics are repeated. Y they r not closed, i do not kno. I pick the buu saga. This is because it is the last saga of dbz with the most action, greatest power, coolest characters, and don't forget the tightest bad guy. Every1 should hav picked it, it has no competition. I can't wait until they release the rest of the dubbed episodes onto cartoon network.
Shy Posted December 24, 2001 Posted December 24, 2001 [SIZE=1]My favorite saga is the androids / imperfect cell saga, it had it all: Yamcha getting a hand through his chest, Vegeta getting beat up by a woman and Picolo looking cool (which is very important to me.)[/SIZE]
ss2Serren Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 my fav saga is the Cell saga only because Gohan goes SS2
kizu Posted January 2, 2002 Posted January 2, 2002 I would have to say that my favorite is the buu saga. Majin Buu is so fricken funny.
Guest BulmaVegeta1 Posted January 2, 2002 Posted January 2, 2002 I like the Buu saga the most because Vegeta is in it a lot and he finally gives up his life to not only save the world, but to save his loved ones. He finally realizes that he can't be evil anymore because all of the evil inside of his heart is gone. Sniff, I just hate it when he dies. I was watching New Year's Evil on Cartoon Network/Toonami, and they showed the last 2 episodes of the Buu saga that they had. I was watching the last episode called Final Attoinment (or whatever it's called) and I cried when Vegeta killed himself (and I also cried when I heard what he said to Chibi Trunks).:crying:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now