• Radditz Saga
    • Veggta Saga
    • Namik Saga (SP)
    • Freiza Saga
    • Android saga
    • Cell Saga
    • Buu Saga
    • Other

[B]I like the Great Saiyaman Saga, where majin Vegeta fights Goku, no pointless chat, only useful stuff, and plenty of action. I also like the saga where Vegeta comes to Earth (Saiyan Saga) because of the first Goku vs Vegeta fight....[/B]

Actually just to pooint out something. Goku and Vegeta fought in the Babidi saga. Two Sagas after Great Saiyaman. They fought some in Buu but that ended quick.

I would also have to say the Buu saga is the longest, because there were a lot of plot turns. In Frieza saga, once goku and frieza started fighting, everyone else was pretty unimportant, same w/ the saiya-jin saga, no1 thought that yamcha was going to be the victor or anything. In the Buu saga however, gohan's getting trained because they think he's the one who can stop Buu, but goten and trunks are also getting trained, everyone has their turn to fight and die, get eaten, whatever. It's just a lot of awesome fighting, the cell saga had a lot too, but it was mostly goku and gohan =\. Ah either way, I loved most of the villains except android #16, nappa, and kuii.

i would have to say the final season...Evil Shenlong/Super 17 saga is my favorite...it hasnt shown yet, ut i have seen japenese clips, and it is one cool saga...

[B] [I] "Cruiz was/is/and forever will be...here" [/I] [/B]

Well....the Super 17 and evil shenlong sagas are completely different, and the super17 one is pretty short, altho both are good. To tell the truth, I liked all of the sagas except the first GT one, where goku, pan, and trunks are travelling thru space to find the black star dragonballs. I dunno it's like they took out the action of DBZ and forgot to put in dragon ball humor ><. Once Bebi shows up tho it gets a hell of a lot better.

I haven't seen the Buu saga, so I don't know how good it is, but the ones I've seen so far, Cell saga is the best, especially when Gohan turns SSJ2, and kicks the crap out of Cell, for he was really starting to...annoy me. *Mimics* "I'm Cell, I'm great, I can't be beaten", then Gohan absolutely thrashes him. I like where Cell turns huge, and Gohan knocks him out with less than 5 hits...