OtakuBoards

wallpaper

Guest Matt

it took me about 15 min, and i used paint shop pro 7. i just made a banner, it took me 10 min. it would be in my sig if pics were allowed.....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i]
[B]i just made this, like it? it's 1024 x 768. [/B][/QUOTE]

Its not bad goten, but my critique wuld be that the Ball of energy on the let is kinda square, and the middle goku is hard to see, but otherwise, good job!!:alcohol: :excited:

EDIT: ane second is bad ***

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gohan [/i]
[B]i c.... Well, I made a gohan wallpaper of my own. Hope it fits. If it doesn't, oh well. [/B][/QUOTE]

that was sweet! i wish gohan was still a little boy on the show... *sniff*

i really like the one of goten, too, b/c i've never seen him all dirty from a battle like that. they haven't showed that far on tv yet. :flaming:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gohan [/i]
[B]i c.... Well, I made a gohan wallpaper of my own. Hope it fits. If it doesn't, oh well. [/B][/QUOTE]

That was pimpin Gohan. I really should invest in making one for vegitto, only, I have to find some good pics....**goes to dbgt.com** ahh, there we go. I am off to try and make a wallpaper. :wave:

:shifty: fine.. thats it.. i'm really not trying to be mean.. i'm just going to be honest..

i'm going to critique your works..

goten, your wallpaper:

i give 2/10
no originallity.. bad cut job.. honestly.. its rather ugly

the sig:

this actually isn't very bad
i give 4/10
it has a background.. (other then black) good.. its fairly cut out ok.. i think you just need to refine your skills a little bit and play around with the filters/layers..

i give 2/10
yet another unoriginal ugly.. horrible cut job.. its rather cramed.. and then there is no back ground

for all of your work:

i understand that you have psp.. which.. well isn't that great.. but i'm sure you can do better..

just a little bit of time.. and goofing around you will eventually get better.. (remember.. you dont always have to cut the images out... you can leave the backgrounds in.. you just have to learn how to blend them or make them look good)