Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Progressive rockers Tool have finally release their highly anticipated album, 10,000 days - and I must say, folks, the boys have created another masterpiece.

I don't think it surpasses Lateralus or even Ænima, but it comes close. Vicarious, The Pot, and 10,000 Days are my personal favorites off the disc (I must've listened to The Pot all day when I got the album).

Anyone got an opinion to throw in here?
Posted
I got it back on Saturday and it is a spectacular album... but the last two tracks won't play on my computer >_>. I did get to listen to them on my mom's, but I can't listen to them whenever I want! It sucks! Vicarious is awesome, though. Also, I've only listened to the whole thing once. Usually I get to The Pot then something always comes up... I ought to just skip the first 4 songs next time.

I have to say that while this album is great, I don't like it quite as much as any of their other 3.
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
I loved the new album, Vicarious, The Pot and Right In Two are my favourites on there I think. Also seeing them live this Friday! So they should play some of the new songs then, at least I hope so. Only the other day I worked out the trick with the CD case too, I'm slow I know.

Although it makes me wonder how the heck anyone can write a song like Roseta Stoned and not be classed as insane. Good song but it just makes me think "huh?".

Does anyone know what the single will be from this album? I can't wait to see a new video.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...