Magus Posted May 16, 2006 Posted May 16, 2006 Yea, just a banner this time. Depending on how it turns out I may be able to handle the avatar myself. That is if my mouse operates correctly without giving me some type of a struggle. Anyways, as I said, I wanted a banner of Alucard. Here's the picture I want. [URL=http://www.hellsing-anime.de/galerien/wallpapers/hellsing_63_1280.jpg][b]LINK[/b][/URL] Just the upper body of course. I'm not entirely sure how I want the background so I'll just leave that up to whoever decides to make it. I do want the text to say Untamed Warrior of Legend in flames. (If it's possible. If it's not then I'll just take it in cloisterblack in red)
Riku Posted May 16, 2006 Posted May 16, 2006 [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]Huzzah! It's Alucard from Hellsing! W00t! XD Anywho, since I love Alucard altogether... I shall make this for you. It seems like a pretty fun job anyways, so I'll get around to it either today or tomorrow and give you my version of the set. Bwahahaha.... I shall make it THE FIRES OF DOOM!! *evil laugh inserted here* XD Well... I shall make it because therefore I am!! Wait... that didn't sound right.. oh well.. <3 for Hellsing! XD[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Ezekiel Posted May 16, 2006 Posted May 16, 2006 [SIZE=1]Mmm, Hellsing. I wish they'd remake the anime for us manga fans D: Gave this a shot because I'm a fan myself. dafont is being a ***** so I couldn't get a good font to use (I don't think flames would have fit well with my banner anyway) but I tried to make it look at least a little gothic. D: [U]Banner:[/U] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/AzureImi/hellsing.png[/IMG] [U]Avatar:[/U] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/AzureImi/hellsing_avi2.png[/IMG] If you could upload them to your own server or use the OB attachment code that would be magic. Thanks.[/SIZE]
Magus Posted May 16, 2006 Author Posted May 16, 2006 "Stops from almost salivating" Hmm... now that I think about it. Cloisterblack probably wouldn't look that great to great with it in the 1st place. (I think it comes out too big or something along those lines.) I don't know, I'd have to see it. But it still looks great. I'm grateful. Thanks. Don't worry about the flames. Just thought I'd try to ask for something flashy for once. ^^ Keyblade, if you're still up for it, I'd still like to see what you can do with it.
Riku Posted May 20, 2006 Posted May 20, 2006 [COLOR=Navy][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]*Ahem* Yeah... about the reason for me being so late with my entry... *coughs* Well... it's because I'm so lazy. XD Anywho, I'm really sorry that I haven't given you the set until today. I've just been busy with everything around me and othe things, so I hope you can forgive me on that part. As for the banner and avi set, I hope you like it because I used some stuff that I just learned and hopefully it will stick in the back of my mind. n.n; [IMG]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c307/CloudsOnly189/AA.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c307/CloudsOnly189/AB.png[/IMG] Hope you enjoy!! Alucard rules above all others!! =D[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now