OtakuBoards

G-Gundam 2nd Coming (M-LV)

Deathsye

Who will win the Player vs Player Match? Red or Gado?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Player vs Player Match? Red or Gado?

Red had Just finshed his final training exercise for the Neo-America team. Red's Boss- "Good work Red I belive you are finally ready." Red- " Thank you Sir" "I knew you would be a great pilot. I mean who knows a Gundam better then a Mechanic." Red-" As i remember you tried like hell to keep this 'mechanic' out of the cockpit" Boss- "Well I was wrong you turned out to be the perfect pilot for the Black Hole." Red- "Thank you sir" The next day. Boss- " Red it is time to go to earth. Remember Neo-America is counting on you." Red- "Of coarse. I will not let you down." Red boarded the transport where his Gundam was Located. Boss-" Why don't you get on the passenger plane?" Red- " I have to make sure Black Hole is fully operational. That will keep my mind in the game. I don't want to waste any time." Boss- "Well. Do your best. and Dont blow it to hell OK!" Red just waved. Then Red entered the Place where his Gundam was located. A Large Blackness rose from the ground. The only color was in its red eyes. "He. There no way those folks can beat us." Then Red started the Diagnostic of the Gundam.

-----------------------
OCC- RP OPEN FOR BUSINESS!!!!

Jaques was out in space doing the final tests for the Powershots weaponry systems. [I]"Well everything seems to be doing what its suppose to."[/I] Jaques thought to himself."looks like you and me are ready for a real battle Powershot" said Jaques as he began flying towords earth.

Gado stood int eh center square as mobile suit after mobile suit was broguht into the square. People scoffed and laughed at his rather plain mobile suit. He had kept a low profile int he year before the tournament so he wasn't one of the targeted ones. He looked up as a dot appeared in the sky then became a ball of fire as it broke through the Earth's atmosphere. The mobile suit slowed down as its armor began to cool off. It landed right in the center as steam from its superheated plates of armor rose into the air. Cheers went up as the Gundam's stats came onto the board. Gundam Powershot. One of the crowd fravorites to win. The pilot stepped out ontot he gundam's hand as cheers rose from the crowd. Seconds later a ship hovered above them and a solid black gundam hovered to the ground. Black Hole Gundam the otehr crowd favorite.

The crowd began going nuts as the timer hit zero and the Leader of Neo-England(just picked a random country) Stepped out. "May I have your attention please. The Tournament is about to start. For my first contestants i will have....

OOC: Got it going for you

While the Brit was talking Red and Gato met for the First time. "Hey!" Yelled Red thorugh the com. " well it seems the crowd really likes you. Yell just telling ya. Good Luck." Gato responded. "No your the one that will need luck." "Oh... I am shaking. I guess I will se you out there." Red turned off his moniter. Then he was listening to the Brit. But at the same time he was also running his final test. Seeing if his weopon's system was on line.

Jaques sent a com. link massage to Red "Hey your pretty cocky for someone who has less then half the weaponry of his opponents." Jaques paused and looked at his stats."Perhaps you should look at all of your competiters before mouthing of to the weakest one eh?" Jaques annoying french acsent was already getting on reds nerves.

OOC: Gado not Gato. Gato is cat. I am not a cat. lol

Gado listened to as two random suits were called out. He didn't care much fro this Red person or any of the others. But he figured he might need to use one of them to his advantage. He started up his mobile suit as he left the arena and made it to hsi respectable a hangar. "I changed my mind, I am going to train" He boosted off from the city out into a part where no one still lived. It had been deemed hazardous and everyone had been evacutated. He went into a stance and began throwing punches, waiting for his turn to fight.

"Not all is how it seems." said Red back to Jaques. "You will see when i fight." Red went to his designated hanger. "Idoits. They have no idea of your power do they." Red got out of his cockpit and started to run another dionostic. When he finish with that he noticed some people hauling a box in to the hanger. " Bout time that got here. He went to where his tools were and then to a huge box that was located at the bottom right of the hanger. "Hey here are the parts you ordered. Sign here." Red signed. He then opened the box and a huge grin came across his face. His secert weopon had arrived. A few hours later the next match was called. It was the Black Hole vs. Powershot Gundam. Red was estatic. " Now we will see who's Gundam is ill-equipt. I will have to finish this later." As Red said this he dropped his tools and quickly got into the cockpit. "I'll just quickly check the system." A keypanel appeared in front of Red, then He quickly looked over the systems. When he was done he jetted out of the Hanger and headed for the designated combat zone. The place where they met was the Forested area. Then Red yelled over the com " Hey! Ready to lose?" Jaques very annoied answered back, " I will wipe that cocky smirk off of your face!" The Com then showed the GM of the Tournement who was ready to start the match. "Are ready?" Red and Jaques at the same time yelled, "Let's go!" The GM then counted down "3! 2! 1! GO!" The two gundam's rushed each other with their beam sabers clashing. " Do you really think you can defeat me?! You are too weak to face one as I." said Jacques boastfully. "We'll see!" They both jumped back a couple of yards. Then they started to stab, trust, and parry. Their blades glowing with a red glow and Sparks flying. Jaques then got the side of the Black Hole. Red yelled in pain, "Ahh! Not bad." "I told you that you are not a match for the power of this gundam." said Jaques. Black Hole then stood strait up. "This..." said Red, " is just getting started!" The Black Hole fired it's head vulcans. The Powershot moved out of the way. "Stand still!" yelled. Then Jaques used his auto shutdown on Black Hole. " You lose!" said Jaques. "I see what you are trying to do. BLACK HOLE SHUTDOWN! RED-8304!"Yelled Red. The attack hit the Black Hole. " This was too easy" said Jaques boastfully. The Powershot walked closer to the Black Hole. "ACTIVATE! RED-8035!" The Black Hole powered up and grabbed the Powershots head. "HA! NOW YOU LOSE!!!!" A hole opened up in The Black Holes hand. " BUSTER CANNON! FIRE!" A giant beam fired from Black Hole's hand. When the beam disipated the Powershots head was gone. Jaques appeared on the com, " How did you do that conseal such a weapon in a small frame like that." asked Jaques. " Just a little bit of fine tuneing. I am not going to tell you anymore. You may give away my secert." said Red. "Oh yeah. If you take the wreakage to my hanger i will try to see if there is anything I can do. See ya." Then Red and his gundam walked off to his hanger. "ok time to repair all of this. He nearly got my cockpit."

[COLOR=DarkOrange][SIZE=1]Suddenly, a massive orange Gundam thingy - backed up by an even bigger blue Gundam thingy - appears (randomly) in midair. A loudspeaker blares out.

[b]"Attention, Gundam RPers. Please raise the quality of this thread's grammar and spelling before I, as Moderator, am forced to lock it. Thank you, good day."[/b] And then it flies off to destroy something else.

In other words, read these: [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/rules.php?]Otakuboards Rules[/URL] and these: [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=44318]Adventure Square Rules[/URL], and apply them (specifically the bits regarding [b]quality[/b]) to your thread. You have been warned. Thank you.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Guest tanukioh
Daemon wandered through the crowd, his trench coat blowing in the wind. "So these are the opponents? Pathetic. I could beat them with my eyes closed."

"Just what are you saying buddy?" Someone demanded from behind. "I bet they could all kick your ass from here to Neo Mexico!" whoever it was gave Daemon an ominous chill down his spine.

"Just know this," Daemon smiled. "None of you have seen the might of a vampire.." Daemon turned to wander off. Perhaps this tournament would be more of a challenge than he though. This could actually be fun.

Zero was riding his motorcycle through one of the many cities of the Philippians. When he to his home he went straight to his computer. A pop-up appeared notifing him that he had new mail. He went to his Inbox and found that he had been invited to a Gundam Tournament.

Outside, Zero was outside trying to fiqure out how to bring his bike along with him to the tournament. That's when his brother came out. "Where might you be going?" He asked.
"Tournament." Zero replied.
"Another one?! Well, takecare of yourself."

Two days later, Zero was begining to leave for the tournament. "Ay Zero!" His brother shouted. Zero turned just in time to see his brother throw something. Zero caught it andsaw that it was his brother's pocket knife. Zero nodded, got in his Gundam, and flew off.

Feidhlim stood at the airport as two large panes were being loaded with the spare and conversion parts of the Shamrock.The Gundam itself was standing next to Feidhlim on the runway."Well Shamrock we're finally goin' to a tournament.I never figured that---" Feidhlim's thick irish voice was cut off by the sound if boxes being dropped.Feidhlim quickly turned, and saw a group of moronic laugage workers drop a box full of missles.

"Watch it you clumsy idiots!" exclaimed Feidhlim "Do you have any idea how explosive that box is?" he continued as he walked over and punched out the worker with the most obvious cigerette in his mouth "He's out cold." mutterd one of the workers as the others with cigerettes quickly and quietly extingushed them."Hurry up I'm already," he paused to look at his watch "Holy crap! I'm already a day and a half late .God only knows how many matches I've already forfited because you lazy slobs won't pick up the pace!" in truth he was a day and a half late because he forgot when the tournament started.

After all of the boxes were loaded into the planes, Feidhlim climbed into the Shamrocks cockpit and flew off ,closly followed by the planes.Luckly for Feidhlim at the tournament his name hadn't even been called once."Stupid workers...I'm probobly already disqualified...wasting my time goin' just to see them laugh at me cuz' a how late I am." Feidhlim talked to himself as he flew towards the tournament, not knowing what was in store for him once he arrived.

Red was talking on his cell phone while working on his 'Project' "So my next match is against... Neo-..... Brazil. And he is fast eh? Ok I will be out there in a few i got to work on something." He hung up and put down his tools. "Fast means he is small framed and probly has weak armor. Now would be a good time to use The Enforcer." His team was in the hanger goofing off then Red came in. "Guys! Load the Enforcer Armor on the Black Hole!" The Mechanics worked fast the loaded on the Heavy Armor and the Shotgun on the waste. "Good job you did that in Record time. Guys..." Red started to get in to the cockpit, "wish me luck!" "Good luck Chief" said one of them. Red gave them a thumbs up but in reality this was the first real test of the enforcer armor. Red was concerned that he may not move at all because of the armor on such a small frame. "This is no time to question my engineering skills." His Cockpit fired up and the nerve censors came on line. He tried to move slowly he steped forward. When he got outside of the Hanger. He quickened his pace. "I can move fine but my speed is cut by at least half." He continued to the Ring arena that was surrounded by water. " This isn't good with all this weight i would sink like a stone."

The Brazilian Gundam known as the Python Gundam was in front of The Black Hole Enforcer. "Ah. So you are my opponenet," Said the pilot", that was an impressive victory over the French Gundam yesterday. But it will take more then that to stop me." "I wouldn't want this to be to easy." The Brazilian pilot laughed when the time went down the Python attack Black Hole with blinding speed quickly wrapping around the Enforcer. "Are you feeling the pressure yet?" Red laughed, "Pressure more like a damn massage." The enforcer broke lose and whipped out his beam saber. "This is going to be fun." said the other pilot. The Python Gundam repeatly attacked the Black Hole knocking him back a little each time. Then finally the Black Hole cut the right arm of the Python gundam. This phased him a little but the attack still landed. He was already against the edge this strike sent him over and he fell in to the water the heavyness of the armor weighing him down.

On the ring Python Gundam was looking at where Black Hole fell off. After the bubbles stopped he thought he had won. As he raised his hand in victory Black Hole shot out of the water with Shotgun in hand the armor was jettesend. Black Hole stood there in front of Python Gundam with the gun pointed towards him. "Good bye!" He fire all 8 rounds into the Python Gundams body missing the cockpit. The Python Gundam fell then Black Hole put the shotgun on his shoulder a raised his hands in victory. The crowd cheered but a sole bystander was watching with hate filled eyes. Then Red headed back to the hangers to complete his masterpiece.

Gado watched the fight between the Black Hole and the Python Gundam progress as his name was called. His first fight was in the ring on the side of the mountain. His first fight was with Neo-Rome Ceaser Gundam. He climbed into Quad Gundam and waited for his competetor to show up. Soon a gundam dressed in a toga and a wreath around his head made its way up the mountain.

The pilot laughed. "So you like your gundam plain and simple. Well that will be your down fall." He grabbed the wreath as it lengthened into a long whip. He snapped it a couple times as he got into his fighting stance.

Gado smiled as he stretched a litte bit

"Ready...fight"

Ceaser Gundam cracked its whip straight at Gado, the leaves becomeing dangerous energy blades.

Gado ducked as he pulled out his beam rifle and shot the Ceaser Gundam right in the wrist takiong out his hand.

"What the hell?!"

Gado smiled as the next shot went straight throught he cockpit, completely destroying the Cease Gundam and its pilot. "No I don't have to worry about him in the end"

Zero was just arriving at the tournament when his name was called[I]Zero Hamagary, please make your way to the arena! [/I] Zero went to the arena to find that his first opponent was from Neo-Mexico. What made the Gundam stand out was the Sumbreroe (I have no clue haow to spell that) on it's head. The gundam lifted the sumbraroe and threw it at Zero. Then spikes came out of the sides. Zero stepped aside and the attack missed. He then drew his sword and charged at his opponent. Quikly Zero cut down his enemy and won his first match.

OCC- Sorry i havent posted in a while i have had finals in High school so i haven't had a lot of time. And since Krono hasn't posted yet i will use him. Feel free to put him in a match.

----------------------------------------------

"Finally... It is finished. My ultimate upgrade.... Alright team!" Red yelled. His team fell into line. "I want this thing attached by tomorrow! I have the match verus the Quad Gundam. I want EVERYTHING opperational!" One of his team spoke up, "Sir! We can't do it. It would take all night." Red walked over to the Engineer and stared directly into his eyes. "I don't care if it take until up to the match you will get this done or you sir are out of a Job. AM I CLEAR!" said Red in a harsh voice. "Yes Sir!" They all yelled. Red went back into the back room. He started to watch the tape of the Quad Gundams matches. He studied them and finally he stopped the tape. "This will be difficult everytime he has gone for the cockpit. I need to make sure he doesn't hit me with the Buster Cannon. But, " He started to laugh hard," He won't even see me coming Until it is too late. HA HA HA HA!"

Gado smiled as he helped hsi team take off the Buster armor. "Lets see what this new version does" His team toiled for hours as the but the new systems and the new armor into place. After they finished Gado stepped back and admired the new gundam before him. "What do they call this new conversion?"

"They call it Forbidden" The head enginner slung the huge wrench over his shoulder as he sat down.

"Did you run the diagonstics on it yet?"

"Nope, waiten for you"

Gado rode the lift into the cockpit and hit the startup switchs. The cockpit glowed a pale green and brown as the new systems came to life. "Start the diagonstics" He hit several buttons and began moving the arms and legs. "Lets see why the call you Forbidden..."

OCC-Sorry I havn't posted in a while.

As Feidhlim finally arrived, he realized he hadn't resurved a hanger for himself."Damnit!" He exclaimed. Just as he was wandering away he heard a man crying. "How could I have lost?...I had him.I HAD HIM!" the sad man exclaimed. "Hey wait a sec." Feidhlim thought to himself, as he also saw a group of guys load a bunch of relitively destroyed gundam parts in to a moving truck.

"Hey your done with that right?" He asked the sad man eagerly, pointing towords the empty hull."Huh?...oh yeah." replied the man "Well I'll give yu' twenty bucks to move my gundam in there...What do ya' say?" Feidhlim continued. "Oh just take it!" the sad man said "I'm done here anyways...and looking at those parts I probobly won't be back for a long long time.".concluded the sad man. "Sweet! Hey guys move 'em in here" said Feidhlim gestureing to the workers holding his parts.

The next day-"Sir! We have put the your modification is loaded into place!" said a mechanic as he rushed into Red's office. Red exclaimed, "Excellent! I will run a full systems diognostic in a few minutes." The mechanic started to leave the room, "Oh and good work Anderson." "Thank you sir!" The Mech. left the room and right after Red left and stood in front of the Black Hole it's shoulder plate with a ghostly insignia. "It is time to see what you are truely made of Black Hole. A line fell from the cockpit of the pitch black gundam and Red grabbed on to it and rode it up. Then, he quickly jumped into the cockpit and ran the Final Diagnostic for the entire system. A male voice rang out, "Diognastic Complete! All systemes operational! Preparing Nerve connecters." The rubber-like substance rolled over Red's body and the Black Hole's arm twiched signifing that the nerve connection was complete. Then Red move the leg and all the other parts to make sure everything was in working order. The he made his way out of his hanger and towards the City Arena that was degsignated for this fight. "This is a perfect place to try out the Ghost Gundam program. He he he... Gado won't even know what hit him."

Feidhlim was in his,newly aquired hanger watching TV, when his name got called to fight against Neo-Canada."Finally some action, I can't wait to blow this guys gundam to bits." said Feidhlim exitedly "The match between 'Fee' uhh 'Fay'?...Uhhhhh, Neo-Ireland and Sarah Konner of Neo-Canada. Will be on Tommarrow at 1400 hours.Good luck too both combatints."

"Oh man I gotta' wait 'till tommarrow.Figures my firt match and they tell me 'bout it a day in advance." Fidhlim stood up walked over to the Shamrock and looked up at its massive Duel gatling gun. "You better not jam up on me when it matters." Feidhlim said to the overly armed Gundam.

The next day the match was posponed Because Feidhlim Couldn't find his way to the battle arena,it was a large desert with one tall tower in the center.As soon as he acctually showed up the speakers in the Canadian Gundam bomed out "OK irish guy lets get this over with quickly ,ok?" a feminen voice sounded from the gundam.The gundam its-self was a large red and white gundam with a large beam cannon on its left arm.And a beam sword in its right hand.

"GO!!!" a loud voice said from a distance.Instantly The canadian gundam A.K.A. the great maple began to charge its cannon, and dashed towords the Shamrock,with her beam sword."Voice command system, code:'Back Track'...Fire!" said Feidhlim as he dodged a swing if the maples beam sword,and fired a missle past its head section.

After clashing beam swords a few times Feidhlim decided to finish the battle.The shamrock jetted back out of the way of the maples sword and Feidhlim made another voice activated attack."Activate voice command system,initiate:'Luck of the irish'.And activate secondary attack :'Recall explosion'" Said Feidhlim just then the missle fired earlier came back around and hit the beam sword out of the mmaples hand.then he fired all 282 of his micro-missles at the maple demolishing the entire gundam exept the small cockpit falling towords the sandy ground.

"VICTOR...NEO-IRELAND!!!!!" A loud voice echoed around the desert.

The Black Hole walked into the city slowly and looked around quickly and right in front of him was the Quad Gundam Forbidden. "I see you modified your gundam." stated Red in a surprised voice. "He he he your going to need it." he added quickly. "You talk to much. I have seen your matches they are nothing special." said Gado in a calm voice. "Well, I can't say I am that impressed with you. Seeing the only way you can win is killing the other opponent." replied Red in a sarcastic tone. Then the announcer came up in a screen in each cockpit. "Are you Ready!" "Time to see if you can back up your talk kid." said Gado. "GO!"

The Quad Forbidden whipped out its scythe and rush towards the Black Hole. Black Hole quickly drew his beamsaber and blocked the rush. The force from the attack sent the Black Hole flying back a few yards. "Whoa. Your fast." The Forbidden rushed again barly missing Red by feet. Then, The Black Hole let out a flurry of attacks with the beamsaber Gado blocking each time. "Time to stop playing around." yelled Gado as he started to fire his 115mm machine guns at the Black Hole whose only ranged attack was his beam cannons and his head vulcans. As he was dodging The head vulcan wouldn't do anything to the armor of the Quad Forbidden and his buster cannon shots took to much energy and took a while to fire up.

"I was hoping to save this for later Gado. But you leave me no choice.... Activate! Ghost Gundam Program! Phase Cloak Activate!" The Black Hole disappeared into thin air. Gado not knowing what happene fired at the spot where the Black Hole stood. The bullets only hit air. "Where did he go?!" Quad Forbbiden walked through the city searching for the Black Hole. Then, a dense fog fell in the city. "Where did this fog come from it is nearly noon!!" A dark figure appeared behind the Forbidden and struck the gundam with it's hand. Gado looked back and saw nothing. "That is an interesting trick kid." Then the Black Hole appeared in front of him. "THERE YOU ARE!!!!" Gado quickly fires a few shots at the Black Hole but they go through. As quickly as the Black Hole appeared it disappeared again. Gado was looking around with a slight look of fear. "How did those shots go through I know i hit him..." "What's the matter Gado... are you afraid... afraid of the pain I am fixing to give..." said Red with his voice slightly staticy. The Black Hole burst out of the building that was next to Gado striking him as it ran by and disappeared. "You coward face me." yelled Gado in anger.

The Black Hole form behind struck the Forbidden's Head denting it slightly. Gado turned around and tried to fire at him with his rail gun. This time it nearly hit Red in the cockpit. Luckily he went into phase shift right before the shot hit. The huge projectile passed right by Red. "That was close!" Gado fired another shot at the shoulder of the Black hole and it hit. "SHIT! No that was the place where the phase is at." Red said in horror," Please tell me the cloak works." Red turned invisible and started to run. The fog lifted and the sun shined unfortunately for Red his camo wasn't as affective during this time. Gado fired a rail gun shot at the center of the distortion but because of the distance it hit the cloaking device. Now the Black Hole was fully visible. Gado slowly approached Red.

Gado smiled as the two shoulder plates extended and two claws came out of each. "See you got a nice little device there, but unfortuantly so do I. Activate Trans Phase armor"

Red smiled as he pulled out his buster cannon and fired. The projectile just bounced off Forbidden. "What the hell?"

"Uh, yeah projectile weapons really have no effect and energy has a hard time as it is. So your pretty mush screwed at this point" He jumped up and caught Black Hole in the chin with its leg. Gado landed as the barrel of the buster cannon hit him in the chest. "I am tired of this fight" Blow after blow was exchanged back and forth.

"Well well looks like you didn't destroy my phase shift completely" Red chanrged as he activated it.

Gado suddenly saw the warning lights in his cockpit flash as Red's and Gado's weapon collided. "What the hell?"

"Why are my sirens going off." Red sounded just as confused.

"Damn't the Transphase armor and the Phaseshift must be conflicting with one another" Suddenly a huge explosion sent him back sliding across the ground. He felt the gundam deactivate as he climbed out of the cockpit. The Black Hole was now just a huge pile of scrap and his wasn't any better off. "Damn this will take a week to fix" He turned to Red. "I suggest we work together on this as you had to activate your cloak" He smiled

Red looked at what was left of his precious Black Hole. As he looked he shook his head his head bleeding slightly, "No Gado I don't think God could put this back together." Red's Cellphone started to ring. He took the beat up phone out of his suit and answered it, "Sir... Yes it has been totally destroyed.... I know how much money it costed to build it. Sir, are you sure? On such short notice? I see. I will expect the replacement to be here tomorrow.... Yes, sir." Red then hung up the phone. "What was that about?" asked Gado. Red quickly replied, "My replacment gundam is coming tomorrow." "How conventant for you." "My gundam is scrap but yours is still able to work it was just a force shutdown from the blast with a few repairs it should be good as new. And since I ain't got crap to do till tomorrow you got yourself a new mechanic till then." "Fine." Red and Gado walked over to the Forbidden that was laying on the ground with a lone black scrap of the black hole on it with the ghost insignia on it. The Next day a huge dropship droped off a huge object with a tarp over it. "Is this it?" said Red. "I guess it is. ALRIGHT GUYS OFF WITH THE TARP!" The tarp fell to the ground with a thud and a Gundam in complete contrasting color to the Black Hole was standing in front of Red. Then, he read the name plate that was on the left foot of the gundam. "So, this gundam is called the 'White Hole'. I hope you stand up better then the Black Hole. The gundam was quickly move inside the Neo-American hanger.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

OCC- I am going to post the new gundams armements in the Adventure Inn.