Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
For all you fans of the PS2 version, are any of you going to buy this one when it comes out? I haven't heard a lot about it, but from what I hear, it's going to be very good. You can check it out [url=http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-9f-49-en-70-1bfw.html]here.[/url]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Much love for Gitaroo Man~ I'm personally excited ^_^ Though, sadly, this is one of those "wacky Japanese games" that will probably get lost with everything else ^^;;;
Posted
I was a big fan of the original so when first seeing this thread I was hoping this would be a sequel but alas it's only a port I'd consider getting it if I had a PSP. But without new features, levels, unlockables and such I feel no need to rush out and get a handheld system.
Posted
I loved gitaroo man. It was different from other games. I don't have a PSP so I can't really look forward to the new one. I only rented the first one, so I only got so far, but yes, it was an enjoyable game. Sorry, I really have no enthusiasm right now. :animesigh
Posted
[quote name='TaMs']i dont even know what is that "gitaroo man" :D[/quote]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]Not surprising since its not a commonly known game. Its a quirky game from Japan where you have to save the world by playing your guitar to defeat evil forces that threaten the world. Yes its as weird as it sounds. You use the analog sticks to direct the music notes. Its a music game like Parappa the Rapper and Mad Mistro. Very fun but short.[/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...