OtakuBoards

Lucky Devils [M-VL, Possible S]

kalon

[FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=3][CENTER]Lucky Devils[/CENTER][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
[SIZE=1]Neon signs and city lights blocked out all natural light from the moon or stars. In the distance, a clock rang out twelve times. This city, known as Arcrith, had been stripped of most of its innocence. Crime was commonplace, and sometimes the only way to survive. The rich paid no attention to there fellow men, caring only for their own wealth, power, and well-being.

Even before Arcrith existed, probably before any city existed, a few rarities were born, gifted with strange powers. These people were known as Fate's Children.Fate's Children shared common powers like increased strength or senses in addition to their other power. Some envied them, some hated them, but most wanted to take advantage of them.

Soma sauntered into the bar, her wary violet eyes examining the details of the patrons. She, unsurprisingly, was the only seventeen-year-old. There were only three others plus the bartender. Her target, a burly man in his mid-thirties with green eyes, sat at a corner table with a drink in his hand.

Soma wandered up to him and sat down at his table. He looked at her in annoyance, curling his thin lips in a sneer.

"Scram, kid. It's past your bedtime," he barked.

"I have not had a bedtime in years, just so you know," Soma stated cheerfully. Her smile showed no malice, but her eyes narrowed. "You're Wes Cavendar, right mister? Isn't there a three thousand dollar bounty on your head after that bank robbery you pulled yesterday? You shot one of the guards, if my memory's right."

Cavendar pulled back his gray jacket and moved his hand over a pistol. Soma continued smiling as he pointed the gun at her. "There are a lot of stupid kids out there that should be shot, and I have no qualms about age," he ground out.

"Funny, I have no problem with age either," Soma chirped. She watched in amusement as he glared. "It is up to you whether I take you quietly, or if you want to go there injured. I get my bounty money regardless."

"That's it!" Cavendar snarled. He placed his finger over the trigger, but never pulled it. His glass exploded in a burst of bright flame--which, in case you did not know, is very disconcerting--and dropped the weapon in surprise. Soma took advantage of his surprise and dealt him a swift blow to the head.

Soma removed her black gloves. The red symbols covering her hands pulsed brightly as she focused her power. She hoisted Cavendar over her shoulders with a strength she should not have had, waved good-bye to the stunned bar patrons, and dropped the unconscious man off at the police station. Reward in hand, she returned to her home.

She lived with other Fate's Children, forming a strange extended family. Soma had been orphaned at a young age, but found a life with her friends. It became a custom upon joining the group to take a nickname based on some game or practice related to luck or divination. There was no official leader to the gang, but they called themselves the Lucky Devils.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm still forming a few of the ideas, but I know where I want this to go. The setting is basically an alternate universe of Earth, with most of the technology we have at the present time. People struggle to survive in every city, with travel being uncommon because of money and safety. Think of it like a Wolf's Rain or Big O type universe (but without giant robots).

Click [B][URL=http://otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=53680]here[/URL][/B] for the underground thread, which has more detailed information about Arcrith and should clear up some questions. Feel free to put in questions or suggestions. I find the story is more fun when you have different people sharing their ideas.

[B]Sign-up[/B]

[B]Name:[/B] Fantasy or real names are both fine.

[B]Nickname:[/B] Every one of the Lucky Devils has a nickname, as previously stated. This can be related to gambling, Tarot cards, horoscopes, pretty much anything involving luck or chance. Be creative. If you really can't think of anything, just send me a message.

[B]Age:[/B] Anything from thirteen to forty.

[B]Appearance:[/B] Pic, good description, or both. Fate's Children usually look like normal humans, but they have weird markings.

[B]Personality:[/B] Obvious.

[B]Power:[/B] Be creative with your power, but don't go too overboard.

[B]Bio/Character Snippet:[/B] Whichever one you prefer, or both. Once again, be creative. Our characters are all friends, so work with that however you want.

I will be playing Soma. The introduction is also my character snippet, but I'll post a full sign-up after some people join. I'm not the best writer, so I won't be too harsh for deciding who gets in. As long you put in effort and don't have spammy posts, you'll do fine.

[B]Edit:[/B] Someone contacted me asking if they could be neutral. I'll allow neutral positions. Think of the characters as wild cards. You may already know the neutral character, or you might not. They may become a Lucky Devil, or they may end up against as. We'll see. Characters cannot kill each other without an agreement from both players.

[B]Neutral Sign-up[/B]

[B]Name:[/B]

[B]Age:[/B]

[B]Position in the City:[/B] What you do if you are not a Lucky Devil. Human mercenary, other Fate's Child struggling to live in Arcrith, Fate's Child working for the government, police, etc. Your detail on this subject determines if I add you to the story.

[B]Appearance:[/B]

[B]Personality[/B]

[B]Power/Weapon:[/B] If you are Fate's Child, power and maybe a weapon. For any other position, list your weapon if any.

[B]Bio/Character Snippet:[/B][/SIZE]

[B]Name:[/B] Holland Talmack

[B]Nickname:[/B] Roll

[B]Age:[/B] 19

[B]Appearance:[/B] [URL=http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c384/GeneOutlaw/1ashurei.jpg][U]Holland "Roll" Talmack[/U][/URL]. Roll's has pale white hair and tan skin. He is 5'9 and 160 lbs. He has markings scribed on his finger and toe nails.

[B]Personality:[/B] He carries a light smile and an innoccent look in his eyes. He has the demeanor of a kind loving human being. If only that were true. Beneath this exterior beats the heart of a brutal and merciless hunter. He enjoys taunting his marks and playing endless mind games. He prefers fun to efficency. He likes to goof off and is a laid back in tense situations. None of the lucky devils have ever seen him lose that smile.

[B]Power:[/B] The marks on his hands give him the ability to twist light. He can distort images and even create complete illusions. By simply waving his hand the he can strecth, twist and blur his own image and every image behind him. He can even prolong light reflections, making it seem as if he is at every possible angle. He can even bombard his opponent with a limitless range of colors, inducing dizziness and even naseau.

[B]Biography:[/B] Like most of Fate's children, he was abandoned at a very early age. He lived in an orphanage as a child where he was ostrasized by his peers, and even taunted and tormented. Though it was through his tormentors that he found his strength, and his power. He used it to go from the victim to the persecutor. He brought them no end of hell. He would use them as guinea pigs, just to see what he could do with his powers. Man of his former bullies either died from dehydration from the vomitting, or simply lost all touch with sanity.

He left the house when he was 12, and all those there were more then happy to see there captur finally go. He had held those people practically hostage for years, and now they were free to go.

He stepped out of his first home and took to the city life. He had learned about others like himself. It turns out that his kind weren't as secretive as he had once believed. He made it his life's ambition to find others of his own kind.

When he was 14 he found the lucky devils, who at the time were only a handful of members. Of course time would change this. But this was his goal. He had found the others of his kind and now was able to fit in some where. His smile won there hearts and his power won him a position in the ranks of the Lucky Devils. He was no longer called Holland, and was then re-titled Roll.

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=SeaGreen][B]Name:[/B] Rae Taylors

[B]Nickname:[/B] Archer (As in the sign of the Sag. :animesmil )

[B]Age:[/B]17

[B]Appearance:[/B][URL=http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d85/Akira_1357/Not%20in%20Anime%20Pics/1e6a0481.jpg]Rae Taylors[/URL] She has her markings scribed on her shoulders.

[B]Personality:[/B] People call Rae a wild child. I guess you could say she is a wild child. She isn't afraid to walk up to someone and start talking to them, even if they have a bad history. But don't let her wild side fool ya. Only rarely does she sit by herself. But when she is, just leave her alone because she will start yelling and she will start screaming and she will say foul things about you.

[B]Power:[/B] Her power is bringing your greatest fear to reality. She can tap into a person's mind a discover their greatest fear. Then using the markings on her shoulders, bring their fear to a reality. Most people think them illusions because at first they become a bit foggy but after a while, when they can feel them, can hear them, can touch them they think differently. Sometimes her powers don't always work and if they don't she'll just use her martial arts moves.

[B]Biography:[/B] "Hey, I'm really sorry about your mother. She was a very honest person and I know..."

"Whatever. Everyone is here to say how sorry they are about her dying but they never knew her," Rae said to a young lady who had stopped by at her house later that day. Rae was only 10 at the time and didn't really care that her mother had died. She saw how it happened. Her bastard stepfather murder her. Right in front of her face.

[CENTER]Rae's Memory

"I told you not to throw them out,'' Rae's stepfather yelled shaking a fist at her mother.

"I know you did, sweety, but I don't want that kind of stuff around my daughter," Rae's mother shouted back.

"I don't give a damn about your daughter, Shela. She's just going to grow up to be a little tramp like you!"

"I'm not a tramp and if that is how you feel about my daughter and I you can get the [I]hell[/I] up out of here, Damien," shouted Shela pointing a finger at the door," Working up an attitude just because I threw your drugs out."

"You can't live without me. You need me. You and your little brat!"

"OUT!"

Her parents didn't noticed that Rae was sitting right under the stairs watching them. Hearing them. She was shaking with fright. Rae kept praying to herself that nothing would happened. That her stepfather would just leave. This has been going on for days and she would have thought that her stepfather would get the hint that neither her or her mother liked him.

"I'm not leaving! I'll never leave," she heard Damien shout. She then saw his shadow grap something. Something that glisten in the light. Her mother ran out of the kitchen screaming, trying to get to the phone. Rae saw the object. A butcher knife.

"NO," Rae screamed running from under the stairs," Don't hurt my mommy. I wuv her. She's the wonly one who wuvs me too!"

"Move it," Damien shouted at her. When Rae wouldn't move her grapped her by her hair and dragged her next to him.

"Get your hands off my daughter," Shela shouted.

"Want to see something cool," Damien whispered in Rae's ear. He came forward and stapped her mother in her chest. He grapped Rae's hand and put the knife in her hand over lapping his. He stapped her again this time Rae was crying, screaming.

"NO!!! MOMMY!!

End of Memory.[/CENTER]

After that day, she swore revenge and today was the day she would get her revenge. The police never caught the guy who murder her mother but she knew where he was. She was going to kill him. With a power that she had since birth. She kept it a secret from everyone she knew. Only her mother knew about her secret. But she was going to use this power to commit murder. Just like he did. He lived in an old apartment that no one ever payed attention to. She busted down the door to his apartment late that night.

"Who the hell," Damien started until he recognize her face. "Hey, you are Shela's bratty daughter."

"I'm glad your recognize me, Damien. I thought you would have forgotten me," Rae said with a smile on her 16 year old face.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

"Seeking my revenge," Rae said running toward him. The markings on her shoulder began to glow brightly. The room turned black a first but soon their was a lady sitting by Damien on the sofa.

"What the..." he started but his face was frozed when he saw the person's face. Even Rae's face frozen with shocked. It was [B][I][U]her[/U][/I][/B] mother sainted in blood.

"Mom," she said confused. Her head was to cloud to focus on the image and it soon disappeared with a flash. Rae couldn't stay there. She was too scared and confused. She ran out of the apartment and ran out on the street. During her run she bumped into a girl that looked like she just gotten payed.

They both fell to the ground. "What the heck," said the girl rubbing her head. She then noticed the markings on Rae's arm. "Hey!"

"Hey what," Rae said covering up her shoulders.

"It's okay. I have the markings too," this girl then held up her hand to prove it.

Confused and bewildered, she trusted this girl whose name she discovered was later Soma. She told her about Fate's Children and took her to place where she can be watched over and be around people just like her.

OOC: Finished and I know it is crappy. If you want me to fix it up let me know. Silver_Blade, I hope you don't mind that I put Soma in this. If you do I can put someone else. [/COLOR][/FONT]

OOC: ahhhh...I luff you!!! -huggles-

Name: Lares Penates

Nickname: Snake Eyes

Appearance: Snake Eyes stands at 5`7" and weighs a measly 110 lbs. Her figure is slim and flexible, like that of a reptile's. She has limp, pink hair with blue tips raggedly chopped off above her shoulders. Her most distinguishing features are her electric blue eyes. These are where her markings reside. She wears tight, black clothing and carries a SW pistol , lovingly named "Caldera", in her belt holster.

Personality: Snake Eyes is a pest. She doesn't really mean to be, but everyone regards her as such. She's unethical, unlogical, rude, often tardy, lazy, and has a sassy attitude. She's just never really had the chance to grow up. She tries to be nice, but something always goes wrong, making her seem selfish.

Power: Snake Eyes has the power of divination through the markings on her eyes. This allows her to detect unseen people or objects, see into the future or the past, and delve into people's outermost consciences (current thoughts, health status, etc.).

Character Snippet:
Snake Eyes darted across the street and into the alley. She was looking for the ellusive serial killer her friends had been commenting on that afternoon. She had stopped by the station to get a picture. That was all she needed. She would roam the streets until she found the person who matched.
"Where are you, bugger?" she hissed as she pulled her hair in frustration. She was ready to call it quits; the lights in this part of town were low quality and fizzled. Never the less, the serial killer was rumored to hang out on this street.
Snake Eyes suddenly heard a soft noise from behind a dumpster. Then, a cloud crash, and a screeching cat dashed into the night. She simpered and then the markings on her eyes flashed wildly as she inspected the alley. There! Behind the dumpster was a human form. She looked behind it at the scraggly person sleeping there.
"Hallo! Are you James Renric?"
The man awoke and flinched at the name. Snake Eyes peered at his eyes. The burning marks reflected in them. She pushed her way into his conscience and confirmed that he was the one she was looking for. She grinned mischeviously.
"No. You can't be him, sorry for the trouble!"
"Wait just a second!" James whipped out a knife and threw it at Snake Eyes neck, missing by an inch. He was drunk.
"I'm sorries, Mr. Badguy, but I gotsta kill you! They want you dead back at the pokey," she said in a singsong voice. She quickly removed her pistol and shot two injections of hot lead into his skull.
She then began the long journey back to the station, dragging the corpse by the ankles behind her.

Name: June

Nickname: Bust (like in blackjack

Appearance: below (ignore the cat ears

Personality: phycotic, she is obsessed with blood the smell the look the taste the feel practicaly anything to do with blood she has killed 12 males in Arcrith her MO is going to a bar looking as skimpy as possible and attracts a male and lures him to a an alley and makes out with them until she feels she has satifyed her lust then kills them with her weapon (as shown in pic) her signiture is scraticing there face and then sucking the blood from their room dry, but she has only killed criminals and corrupted rich people if you asked her she said "there blood is tainted and I love the taste of it clean blood dosent taste as good"

Power: Bust's powers is attraction she can the markings on her body can distort the imange of her body in the view of males to make her more beautiful and the markings release a strong pheremon that makes her dang near irresitibable if any man looks at anywhere but her face the markings will activate

Bio: Her past is a very bad one her father was absusive both phically and sexually and her mother was a corrupt politican who treated her like crap and because her father paid more attension to June then to her she kept her in a little room that was a butcher shack nothing in it but the smell of cows and pigs run after she graduated her brain was obiviously warped she grabbed a knive and killed them both she has been that phycotic killer ever sinse no one knnows how to fix her

OOC: I wont kill any of the other Lucky characters unless you want me too but I will attract them but something will happen and she wont get to kill them ^_^ girls dont have to worry cause she only kills guys

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][B]Name:[/B] Eliska

[B]Nickname:[/B] Black Jack or just Jack for short

[B]Age:[/B] 17

[B]Appearance:[/B] [URL=http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e225/_Unmarked_tomb_/n2gvah.jpg]{CLICK}[/URL]
Eliska's markings are on her right arm and her eyes are green. The rest of the markings on her body are tattos.

[B]Personality:[/B] Eliska, or Black Jack as she is known by the Lucky Devils, is the most carefree of the group. If you were to decribe Eliska as serious then you would dead wrong. Eliska hates think that require to much thought and when it comes to fighting stragety her is simple: Don't get killed. If theres any easy way out of anything she'll take it which may make her seem weak, but Eliska could care less what people think of her and her actions. Which makes her head strong and stubborn.

[B]Power:[/B] She has an abonromally exellent sense of direction and can find any object or person or place almost instantly without the use of a map or GPS. On fact its almost like Jack is a GPS herself with a mind filled with locations that she's never seen or heard of before.

[B]Bio/Character Snippet:[/B] {I Hope that you don't mind if I write this in response to your character snippet}
Eliska let her dark green eyes scan the area around the outside of the bar where Judgement was doing 'business'. As her eyes passed over the rodes that lead away from their current position, she knew exectly where each of them lead. Most went to other bars, but two where different. One lead to a local one stop store while the other lead to a group of houses. [i]That most likely where all these drunkards live.[/i] A man's angry shouting could be heard from the street and Eliska figured them to be owned by the target. A few seconds later their was a crash(no t a big one, just big enough to make noise), and Judgement exited the 'target' drapped over her shoulders.

"Black Jack, lets move. I'm done here." Her violet eyes darted towards her as she walked without diffuculty despite carrying such a large load.
"I think I'll pass. I have some stuff of my own to do." Her own eyes darted to the street that lead to the store.
"Fine, do what you want, but don't stay out to late." Judgement was already moving but, paused slightly until Eliska spoke, "Go strait and then take a left from there you should remember."
"That's not the way we ca-"
"I know, I toke us on the long route. That's the fasted route to the police station from here. Have fun!"

With that the two went their seprate ways, Judgement going to deposit her ticket for a prize and Eliska going somewhere, where exactly she did not know. This one of the things she just did, let her natural sense of direction take her where it wanted to. First ,however, she needed to buy something from the store and as she reached its front doors, she pushed them open with a look of disguest. They even had a bar in here.

The sent of booze and ethanol mixed with sweaty, greasy men trying to drown their sorrows was enough to make her want to puke. She resisted the temptation and walked down the isles and grabbed a bottle of water along with the newest edition of her favorite tatoo magazine and a bottle of hair bleach. She was longing for a new style for her hair and as she paid and watched the clerk put the items in a plastic bag she thought of the what she could do.

Exiting the store, a wave of calmness swept over her and she mutter to herself, "Fine lead away."
Closing her eyes she felt a pull to her left and went with it and after many turns and mutter sorrys from bumping into people she felt the pull release her and she opened her eyes. Infront of her was the hidout of the Lucky Devils. Her own extended family filled with enough nuts to drive one to death. But hey that's what a family was. Right?

She brushed the thought aside, it was to complecated and she didn't feel like wasting time thinking about what a real family was like. She never had one, couldn't even remember her mother. All she had was a tatto on the inside of her left wrist(which she kept covered) with the name Eliska and a number 5874. That was all she needed to know. She gained her last name from a dirty street urchin who had raised her till he found out that she was a Fate's Children. Then he left her alone to find other Fate's Children. However, she still had no idea what the number meant and as far as she knew only one other of the Lucky Devil's knew of the number.

Sighing, Eliska entered the hideout tossing the water bottle that she had drank as her power guided her home into a trashcan and a thought came into her mind as she glanced down at the wrist where her number was. Didn't the government number the Fate's Children that they tested?
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]OoC:I'm going to leave it open for a couple more days, depending on how much interest is shown. They're all good so far, and it's encouraging to get good sign-ups so quickly. BlackTigerGurl, I'll trust you to edit. The only problem I can see is your nickname, which I can help with. It has to be something about fortune, gambling, etc., but I'll take it if you tell me how Glitter realtes to that stuff.

[B]Name:[/B] Soma Wylind

[B]Nickname:[/B] Judgement (The 20th Tarot card of the Major Arcana)

[B]Age:[/B] 17

[B]Appearance:[/B] Her hair is black, goes halfway down her back, and is tied in a loose braid whenever she goes out. Her gray-flecked violet eyes offset her sharp face. She is tall with an athletic build. Red markings cover her hands and the small of her back. She only wears black gloves to hide the marks when she goes out, but she always wears torn black jeans and a loose navy t-shirt.

[B]Personality:[/B] She is one of the few Lucky Devils who lets the others use her real name, but it is mainly the younger members who call her Soma. She cares for everyone in the gang but has no qualms about maiming, torturing, or killing anyone else. Soma is headstrong and unafraid of any other member. Her attitude is usually cheerful and kind, but she will turn deadly in a second if you injure her friends. She uses her numerous contacts to find jobs both legal and illegitimate for her gang.

[B]Power:[/B] Soma has control over fire, cannot be hurt by flame, and can even separate it into only the heat aspect. She can start or stop flames and control their path. She cannot use the power if she gets too cold.

[B]Bio:[/B] Her parents committed suicide because they were afraid of their own daughter. She was rescued from foster care when she was one to be taken in by another Fate's Child, a man called Garet who had many contacts in the city. She lived with him as his daughter, until he died on a bounty hunt when she was twelve. That bounty became Soma's first kill. Never once did she break from her calm attitude as she burned her mentor's murderer to ash.

Garet had known other Fate's Children. Soma found refuge with them, and they became the start of the Lucky Devils. Her place in the group was unofficial watchdog of everyone else. She made sure no crimes could ever be traced back to other members, kept a clean front in public, and dedicated herself to keeping the group alive. Soma became Judgement after the Tarot card, because of the way she looked after the Lucky Devils.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][B]Name[/B]: Leila Strife

[B]Nickname[/B]: Gemini (3rd Sign in the Zodiac)

[B]Age[/B]: 16

[B]Appearance[/B]: [URL= http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d101/Stark-San/RP%20Characters/ph34rt3hcut3on3s.gif] [COLOR=Navy]Gemini.[/COLOR] [/URL] Small of stature and slim of form, Gemini manages startle everyone with her skills. Her hair is black, her eyes are red, and the markings on her face are indicative of her place as one of Fate?s Children.

[B]Personality[/B]: Quiet but audacious. Gemini may not always have much to say, but often fails to listen to her comrades and takes risks without telling anyone. Her reactions to the slightest adversity can blow out of proportion, however. It?s a flaw she knows she has to fix. At times her logic twists, and she?s pathologically good at making excuses. She?ll do anything at all to escape a situation she doesn?t like.

[B]Power[/B]: As the name says, Gemini can become a duplicate of anyone. This means that she can assimilate a stranger?s appearance and become their mirror. Nothing that a stranger has remains their own once she chooses them; personality, witticisms, vocal tone, and accent are all utilized perfectly in her forays.

As her talent involves no offensive skills, she relies on a gun as her weapon of choice.

[B]Bio/Character Snippet[/B]: She heard something crack as the man slammed her against the stone wall. Gemini looked up, vision blurred, and glared at the overbearing man. Standing at 6?4?, Otto Felice had at least a foot on her, and at least 100lbs. Still, Gemini had noticed the large sum on his head, and thought it wise to take her chances at offing the man. His girlfriend seemed like the perfect guise, until she realized that he was anything but nice to the woman she had chosen to emulate.

?Dana?sweetheart. I thought you learned a long time ago that you don?t stand a chance against me.? His voice had seemed less harsh than it had moments before, when she refused to submit to his will. ?I?m in a good mood today. I?ll give you another chance.? He offered her a hand to help her up, which Gemini accepted. Her hand trembled?it?s adrenaline, she told herself.

Once on her feet she was hit by a wave of vertigo, falling into his strong torso. He seemed to enjoy the action, and protectively wrapped an arm around her. For a moment, Gemini was tempted to go with the man. Otto was probably a drunk, but anyone can be cured of that. He probably made some powerful enemies to appease his addiction. Once he was cured, they could move to a different town?be safe in a strange environment.

Not happening! Gemini reached for her gun as she remembered her job, pushing those dreams aside for another time. Blindly she pulled the trigger, her only thought was to not get killed by this man. Otto turned. ?You B-?

Gemini used the moment and rammed the business end of her pistol into his mouth. ?Nothing against you, Otto.? She said, voice calm as her mind reeled. ?It?s just a job, you know.? She let the illusion fade, and watched as Otto?s eyes widened.

?Who-what are you?? He asked, words muffled over the barrel. In his glassy eyes Gemini saw herself, crimson eyes eerily catching the light of the fluorescent street lamps.

She smiled mirthlessly. ?I?m the one who will drive you to Styx, drop you off with Charon, and watch you sail into Hell.? She pulled the trigger, feeling her heart grow cold as she watched the crimson splatter onto the street. He fell, his face fixed in an expression of shock that Gemini found mildly humorous.

For a moment she stood, the world reeling. As quickly as it had come, the adrenaline left her system. She heard her gun crash to the ground as her vision blurred and darkness came to meet her.[/SIZE]

[center][b]Sign-up[/b][/center]

[size=1][b]Name[/b]: Matthew Johnson

[b]Nickname[/b]:The Devil ((Tarot Name))

[b]Age[/b]: 17

[b]Appearance[/b]: [url]http://i3.tinypic.com/wh1cmq.jpg[/url]

Matthew is about 5'4 in stature and Slightly muscular, His Black hair reaches only about forehead length and he wears a White dress shirt and Slightly faded blue jeans.

[b]Personality[/b]: Matthew is very isolated and keeps to himself a good portion of the time, a good portion having to do this his ability he dosent want to hurt anyone, he has accepted his gift and accepted being alone, but matthew is pretty easy to get along with aside from his "Darker" self.

[b]Power[/b]: The marks on his hands give him the ability to kill a person by prolonged touch, Much like sucking the life from them the person begins to deteriorate and start aging the touch only has to be for acouple seconds before the person starts to feel their life start to drain.

[b]Bio/Character Snippet[/b]: Matthew was orphaned his parents had left him alone one day, not even leaving a note matthews abilitys were Found out by his parents when a good portion of their family had died when Matthew had wanted to spend the night but the odd part was they had all aged, even when young it was all to weird and they had packed their bags and left matthew alone in the house.

When he awakened he had known he left him their rooms bare everything gone clothes and whatever could fit in their car, Matthew had heard them leaving and packing through the night but never tried to stop them, he wanted them to have better lives and not be burdned by him.[/size]

Guest The_K
[SIZE=1]Name: Melantha Greer

Nickname: Clover

Appearance: [URL=http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b397/XOXOYou_And_I_CollideXOXO/Anime%20Girls/RoseGirl.jpg]{{Clover}}[/URL]
Clover is exceptionally gifted when it comes to beauty: Long blonde hair, ocean blue eyes, and nearly flawless skin. Nearly! If it weren't for the markings trailing from wrist to shoulder on her right arm she would seem to be a perfect doll. Yet still her beauty can mesmerize quite a few people whether they see her arm or not. Standing at 5'2" and weighing at a frail 101 lbs, Clover seems to be the perfect target for anyone unbeknownst of her power.

Personality: Clover is a fun loving, yet shy girl. Ashamed of her powers after abandoned for there existence, Clover likes to keep to herself. Though around her friends she can be rather ditzy and not quite think things through before she acts upon them. Clover's markings on her arm being so incredibly large, Clover avoids people that aren't members of the Lucky Devils in order to "protect" herself from any more hurt. Though if on a job has wonderful acting skills that she has trained herself in since her younger years. Many would wonder wether her shy and ditzy appearance is really how she is or is just another act while something much greater stirs beneath the surface.

Power: Born in the midst of spring, Clover has always been physically and mentally in tune with nature. Thus being her powers as well. A complete understanding with animals and plants, Clover uses this to her advantage in more ways then just fighting.

Bio/Character Snippet:

Having only recently joined the Lucky Devils, Clover grew up with her parents. For the longest time Clover's powers lay dormant while growing up, only showing small occasions in which they could not really be called "powers," simply "Odd happenings," that her parents ignored, along with her strange markings covering her right arm.

But this all changed two weeks after her 16th birthday, when her powers fully awakened themselves and caused quite the little disturbance.
Her family, having been terrified by the display, ran from her.
Leaving her alone to fend for herself with no home.

That was when she first heard of the Lucky Devils, the bounty hunters with odd markings and powers to go along with.
Delighted to have found something to explain what was wrong with her, Clover saught them out and soon became a member of their odd family.
Clover has so far only been living with the Lucky Devils for three months.[/SIZE]

[COLOR=DarkRed][B]name[/B] Ken Daiyo

[B]nickname[/B] Dimes

[B]age[/B] 24

[B]character snippet[/B] It was dark, and the rain was beginning to fall. The auction in the King's Chambers was finally drawing to a close, and the ladies and gentlemen of wealth and power started to file out into the cold night. Directly above them, waiting in the branches of an ancient tree, was the mercenary known as Dimes. Everyone feared Dimes, not by what he looked like, but by what they had heard. He was a growing legend in the city for his relentless deeds.
Dimes moved slowly forward on the bough, waiting for the right person to exit: [I]the man in the red suit.[/I] After a few minutes of silently observing the crowd, Dimes spotted his victim in the midst of a few old ladies. He jumped down from the tree, ran through the crowd, grabbed the man, and departed into an empty field, all without the notice of a single person. Dimes immediately slammed the man to the wet ground and pointed his finger at the man's face. Obviously this man was unaware of what he was dealing with, for he said, "Ha, what the bloody hell do you plan to do with that? Poke me to death! Bloody, farshacking, bleah!" Obviously he was a bit on the drunk side as well. No matter. Dimes proceeded to do his dirty work. He concentrated with a little effort, and within moments the man was dead. Dimes had used his one power to do all of this.
He then picked up the corpse, rubbed his glowing scar on his forearm, and darted off into the fog to deliver the man in the red suit...

[B]position[/B] Dimes is a neutral Fate's Child who works as a mercenary.

[B]personality[/B] Dimes is quiet and reserved. He is usually kind to anyone who is willing to do business with him. Many people would think that he is a cruel, indifferent soul, but this is not the case. Deep down, Dimes has a desire to have friends and care for others, but he is afraid to cease his life of killing, because he resents his poverty-stricken past, and is afraid to return to such a life.

[B]power[/B] Dimes has the ability to manipulate any element in gaseous form. Or, in essence, he is an airbender. As for weapons, he only carries a small dagger, which was given to him by his father on his deathbed.

[B]appearance[/B] [/COLOR]

[IMG]http://www.tokidokijournal.com/journal/2-feb05/JRock5.jpg[/IMG]

Once BlackTigerGurl finishes her post, there will be 10 people including myself. That is more than enough to start the RP. I'll have it up no later than Sunday. If you still want to join, put up your character and I'll tell you whether you are in or not. I don't want this to be too crowded.

xliquidousx's character will meet us within the RP.

[size=1][b]Name:[/b] Joshua Tshima

[b]Nickname: [/b][color=black]Lucky Seven(Seven for short)[/color]
[b]Age:[/b] 21
[b]Appearance:[/b] Blue jeans with a tattered brown leather jacket that he won in a diceing game. He has blue eyes, brown curly hair, and stands at 5'6.

[b]Personality:[/b] He tends to keep to himself, mainly because he's shy, but when it comes to gambling he loses his shyness, being strategic and wearing his opponent down with demoralizing words. When he is around his friends he says very little becuase of his shyness, but what he does say is worth hearing. He is extrmemly smart and lucky.

[b]Power:[/b] All of his senses are heightened, and he has powers that revolve around luck. When is he forced into a confrontation with an oppenent, more often than not, he succeeds when useing his powers, but on occation his luck leaves him, causing his powers to go into disarray. When his powers fail him they will either hurt him, or just stop all together for that particular use of them.

[b]Bio/Character Snippet:[/b] He was 20 years old, wondering the streets, making his money by gambling with the dice and cards, though the dice are his favorite. He was sitting in the usuall bar, gambling with the gange he had been for the past six months, when he heard a commotion from another table. When he turned to look, thinking it just another fight due to another person that didn't want to lose a bet, he was proved wrong. There were three of them, he had diced with them before, but when he had heard that they didn't like losing he decided it best not to involve himself with them, though he could handle himself he prefered to avoid trouble. They were all gathered around a person that looked to be between 13 and 18, though he couldn't tell how old due to the fact that the person looked oddly mature, nor couldhe tell whether they were male or female. As he sat there he heard a man saying, "Hey guys, look at this, someone had caught this little boger, and i bet 'em my here gun for this one. As u can see i won." He said tapping his gun for infasis on how he had won.[/size]
[size=1]Though he could never tell u why to his dieing day, he stood up and walked over to them and said, "I see that u still like betting, care for a wager?"[/size]
[size=1]The man that had been talking. the fattest of the group, and the dumbest by looks, stepped forward and said, "Didn't u learn you're lessen when we beat ya last time bloke?"[/size]
[size=1]That had been one of the few times he had lost, remembering it made him mad, and he said, "Yes or no, fat ***?"[/size]
[size=1]The man's eyes grew dangerous and he said, "Yer pushin yer luck boy, so befer ya piss me off, what do u want ta wager?[/size]
[size=1]John had not once looked at the person on the ground, acting like he didn't care whether he won or lost, and said, "How bout' this pile of money," he held up a wad of cash and continued, "which equals to [/size][size=1]$250, against u wagering that person?"[/size]
[size=1]He laughed and said, "Sure kid, and this time, i'll even play fair. HAHAHA."[/size]
[size=1]They both seated themselves at the table next to them and the man said, "Whats yer game boy, dice or cards?"[/size]
[size=1]The young man replied casusally, "Eh, i prefer dice i guess, i've had better luck with them of late."[/size]
[size=1]The man reached into his pocket and pulled out some dice, and rolled.[/size]
[size=1]Two fives.[/size]
[size=1]The man laughed and said, "Hows that fer ya, eh?"[/size]
[size=1]The young man smiled and said, "Pretty good, so apparently we're playing who rolls a better doube, eh?"[/size]
[size=1]He reached over and picked up the dice, looked at the man, with his left hand under the table, glowing yellow with what looked to be dice all over them, his right hand gloved and said, with a smile, "Luck of the Gods.", and rolled.[/size]
[size=1]Double sixes.[/size]
[size=1]The man rose up and said, "HOW?! Those dice were loaded!!!! You cheated you bastard!!!!"[/size]
[size=1]As he finished his outraged sentence he reached for his gun, pulled it out, and pointed it at him.[/size]
[size=1]As he started to pull the trigger, the young man said, "May Lady Luck be with me."[/size]
[size=1]When the man pulled the trigger, instaed of the anticipated bang that all the now panicing people expected, all they heard was the click of the hammer on a dud in his six round revolver. He pulled five more times. All duds.[/size]
[size=1]He and his friends were about to jump him when the six man gang he had been playing cards with came over and said, all showing guns, "You mess with the kid and u mess with us."[/size]
[size=1]In a very pissy attitude the three men left, slamming the door behind them.[/size]
[size=1]"Thanks guys." the young man replied.[/size]
[size=1]The man that looked to be the leader of the gang said with a wink, "We're even kid, you saved our ***** and we saved yours."[/size]
[size=1]The young man turned to the person on the floor and said, extending his hand, "My names Joshua, i'll walk ya home."[/size]
[size=1](If i'm allowed in the rp whoever that person was is open, basically that person was a lucky devil and that's how he met them.)[/size]
[size=1]Edit: if i'm allowed to be in the rp then the possion is taken for the person that was by Tempest.[/size]