OtakuBoards

Silver One

SunfallE

[quote name='SunfallE][COLOR=RoyalBlue']You are correct. There are two more chapters. Well one after this one that is. ^_~[/COLOR][/quote]Only one? Well at least it looks like it's going to tie in nicely to when the RPG starts. Otherwise I'd have to spank you for ending it like this. Because even though they are essentially free, the story isn't finished!

Overall I've really enjoyed reading it. I know I'm excited to be starting the RPG next week. :catgirl:

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[FONT="Tahoma"][quote name='SunfallE'][COLOR=RoyalBlue]You are correct. There are two more chapters. Well one after this one that is. ^_~[/COLOR][/QUOTE]Aha! [I]*pounce!*[/I] So this is posted in it's entirety and I don't have to wait for you to put up so many chapters up over at your world site for this! Whee!

Uh... It is okay that I revived an old thread though right? :animeswea I didn't see anything in the rules forbidding it. XP That and... even though I'm not past chapter ten... You didn't post that last chapter! So... Post it! That way it will be here once I finish reading chapters 11-33. o_O I had no idea this had that much of a back story to it. Fun! :catgirl:[/FONT]

[COLOR="DarkGreen"][FONT="Book Antiqua"][quote name='Sabrina'][FONT="Tahoma"]You didn't post that last chapter! So... Post it! That way it will be here once I finish reading chapters 11-33. o_O I had no idea this had that much of a back story to it. Fun! :catgirl:[/FONT][/QUOTE]Oh my heck! Haha! She didn't! o_O And here we've been playing the rpgs based on this without that final chapter being posted. I'm sure I've read it though, I just don't remember where I read it. So yes Beth... as Sabrina said, you've been lazy long enough! Post! :p[/FONT][/COLOR]