Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Anyone want to help me with this. It's a Kingdom Hearts parody. It happens after KH2. (Riku's gay) Me and my friend are making a comic to it at school. I decided to make an RPG out of it. But I need to spice it up a bit story wise. Thanx!!!


HEre's the link:

[URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=53794]http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=53794[/URL]
Posted
Well I read your 'Sign-Up thread' and afterwards I was thinking WTF. You didn't contain anything concerning sign-ups, a foe (besides Michael Jackson) or even standard Grammar. Unless it was all planned I would suggest redoing the thread in the Adventure Inn.
Posted
Will Michael Jackson be an actual enemy within the RP? I think it would be hilarious if he was. Also, do you sign up as an original character or can you play as one of the KH characters (only in parody)?
Posted
[SPOILER]Alleged Child Molestation Charges Super-Attack![/SPOILER] Teach you ABC 123. You know, Michael Jackson does have his own video game with moonwalking where he saves little children.

Seriously, though, I would love to see Riku hit on Sora. KH deserves a parody. Although, you might want to be careful about what you do with Disney characters. I can see the mouse in a suit suing over it. It has a good shot at being a great role play. I would now like to suggest that all the villains be stars in desperate need of being made fun of. There are a lot of them.
Posted
[QUOTE=silver_blade][SPOILER]Alleged Child Molestation Charges Super-Attack![/SPOILER] Teach you ABC 123. You know, Michael Jackson does have his own video game with moonwalking where he saves little children.

Seriously, though, I would love to see Riku hit on Sora. KH deserves a parody. Although, you might want to be careful about what you do with Disney characters. I can see the mouse in a suit suing over it. It has a good shot at being a great role play. I would now like to suggest that all the villains be stars in desperate need of being made fun of. There are a lot of them.[/QUOTE]

Correct you are! I was just thinking about that. I want to add Tom Cruise, Kobe Briant, and Angelina Jole.
Posted
[quote name='silver_blade']Will Michael Jackson be an actual enemy within the RP? I think it would be hilarious if he was. Also, do you sign up as an original character or can you play as one of the KH characters (only in parody)?[/quote]

It can be an origanal made up charecter or already from the series. And yes M J is a villion within the RP.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...