OtakuBoards

KingDumb Farts (PG13-LSV)

GUNmanZERO7

Anyone want to help me with this. It's a Kingdom Hearts parody. It happens after KH2. (Riku's gay) Me and my friend are making a comic to it at school. I decided to make an RPG out of it. But I need to spice it up a bit story wise. Thanx!!!

HEre's the link:

[URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=53794]http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=53794[/URL]

Well I read your 'Sign-Up thread' and afterwards I was thinking WTF. You didn't contain anything concerning sign-ups, a foe (besides Michael Jackson) or even standard Grammar. Unless it was all planned I would suggest redoing the thread in the Adventure Inn.

Will Michael Jackson be an actual enemy within the RP? I think it would be hilarious if he was. Also, do you sign up as an original character or can you play as one of the KH characters (only in parody)?

[SPOILER]Alleged Child Molestation Charges Super-Attack![/SPOILER] Teach you ABC 123. You know, Michael Jackson does have his own video game with moonwalking where he saves little children.

Seriously, though, I would love to see Riku hit on Sora. KH deserves a parody. Although, you might want to be careful about what you do with Disney characters. I can see the mouse in a suit suing over it. It has a good shot at being a great role play. I would now like to suggest that all the villains be stars in desperate need of being made fun of. There are a lot of them.

[QUOTE=silver_blade][SPOILER]Alleged Child Molestation Charges Super-Attack![/SPOILER] Teach you ABC 123. You know, Michael Jackson does have his own video game with moonwalking where he saves little children.

Seriously, though, I would love to see Riku hit on Sora. KH deserves a parody. Although, you might want to be careful about what you do with Disney characters. I can see the mouse in a suit suing over it. It has a good shot at being a great role play. I would now like to suggest that all the villains be stars in desperate need of being made fun of. There are a lot of them.[/QUOTE]

Correct you are! I was just thinking about that. I want to add Tom Cruise, Kobe Briant, and Angelina Jole.

[quote name='silver_blade']Will Michael Jackson be an actual enemy within the RP? I think it would be hilarious if he was. Also, do you sign up as an original character or can you play as one of the KH characters (only in parody)?[/quote]

It can be an origanal made up charecter or already from the series. And yes M J is a villion within the RP.