Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
By far, my faves are Devil Man (gory as all hell), M.D. Geist (great story line; very intracate), and the First Heavy Metal (sex, drugs, death, rock and roll. What more could you want?)
All Hail Cheif Pokemon! :ball:
Posted
I like alot of anime movies and I don't know if I could pick just one...but I like Galaxy Express 999 and Urusei Yatsura 2 and Ranma 1/2 the movie 2. And series....my favorite series is Evangelion. But I'm a big anime fan, so I like alot of stuff.
Posted
I really suggesting seing those to movie series. And also, try seeing Legend of Lemnear.... it's really messed up but really cool. But if you're gonna see any of them, see M.D. Geist... it's awesome
Posted
dominion tank police definately, and sazan eyes, hmm, lets see what else, gee, there's just so many, but the 2 that I named are my favourite movie series....

and yes, I have seen the tekken movie, it sucked, I was very disappointed....
Posted
I've seen the Tekken movie..it's a lil bloody..lol

Let's see...I likes the Tenchi movie....forgot the name..lol The one with his "Daughter" lol
Then there's the Kenshin one...Sumarai X :) Then there's the NGE one...:D


I've seen other good ones..but I can't recall the names...:)

I'll post them later though..when I remember..:)
Posted
The Kenshin OAV is great, and the movie is great too. With Gentatsu (hothothothot). And Blue submarine number 6 is cool too. And Endless Waltz from Gundam Wing. And digimon the movie is cool too. And that movie of Trunks history. And Demon City shinjuku. Great one. Oh, and Cyber City, with all that BLOOD.!!!! And Goldenboy. Oh and Pokémon the movie 3 is cool. And 2 and 1 r good too. And i think that's kinda everything.
Oh, and Tekken. Great one too. With all that blood. ^-^'
Posted
:therock: hey mystical pan the movie with tenchi and his daughter was called " Tenchi Muyo and The Daughter of Darkness" the tekken movie is pretty okay. really corny but the fighting is pretty good.
Posted
The first movie that comes to my mind is obviously Akira..... than Sumarai X ...... Macross Plus ...... Devil man .... Ninja Scroll.... on and on.... :blah: :blah:


:naughty: :demon: Peace!!!:smirk: :mrt:
Posted
OMG! those are the other anime movies me likes! Macross Plus and Endless Waltz! lol

Thankies Heero..but Tekken isn't one of my fave anime movies...i just pointed out that I saw it. :)

Me likes Street Fighter 2 too..:)

HEY! Anyone seen Ghost in the Shell???

I heard the anime movie was awesome! :D
Posted
[color=crimson]I'm one of those huge Tekken fans, and when I saw the movie, I only liked it because it was Tekken and Nina got plenty of airtime. She was so cute. And I liked the music in the movie, the whole Offspring thing at the end was cool. And the blood was spiffy. And ANNA dying the brutal death was just too cool.. I never cared for her....tehehehehehehe....[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B][color=crimson]I'm one of those huge Tekken fans, and when I saw the movie, I only liked it because it was Tekken and Nina got plenty of airtime. She was so cute. And I liked the music in the movie, the whole Offspring thing at the end was cool. And the blood was spiffy. And ANNA dying the brutal death was just too cool.. I never cared for her....tehehehehehehe....[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

it was bloody..lol but the blood was spiffy? kinda funny the way you say it! lol

Nina was kewl..and I hated Anna in Tekken..was a...:cussing:
lol

The music was kewl...me agrees. :)
Posted
My favorite anime is:

*Magic Knight Rayearth
*DBZ/DBGT
*Fushigi Yuugi
*Nadesico
*Ranma 1/2
*Inu-Yasha
*Slayers
*Card Captor Sakura
*Record of Lodoss War

I think that's all.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...