OtakuBoards

Fav. Anime Movie/Movie series

DevilManAkira

I've seen the Tekken movie..it's a lil bloody..lol

Let's see...I likes the Tenchi movie....forgot the name..lol The one with his "Daughter" lol
Then there's the Kenshin one...Sumarai X :) Then there's the NGE one...:D

I've seen other good ones..but I can't recall the names...:)

I'll post them later though..when I remember..:)

The Kenshin OAV is great, and the movie is great too. With Gentatsu (hothothothot). And Blue submarine number 6 is cool too. And Endless Waltz from Gundam Wing. And digimon the movie is cool too. And that movie of Trunks history. And Demon City shinjuku. Great one. Oh, and Cyber City, with all that BLOOD.!!!! And Goldenboy. Oh and Pokémon the movie 3 is cool. And 2 and 1 r good too. And i think that's kinda everything.
Oh, and Tekken. Great one too. With all that blood. ^-^'

[color=crimson]I'm one of those huge Tekken fans, and when I saw the movie, I only liked it because it was Tekken and Nina got plenty of airtime. She was so cute. And I liked the music in the movie, the whole Offspring thing at the end was cool. And the blood was spiffy. And ANNA dying the brutal death was just too cool.. I never cared for her....tehehehehehehe....[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B][color=crimson]I'm one of those huge Tekken fans, and when I saw the movie, I only liked it because it was Tekken and Nina got plenty of airtime. She was so cute. And I liked the music in the movie, the whole Offspring thing at the end was cool. And the blood was spiffy. And ANNA dying the brutal death was just too cool.. I never cared for her....tehehehehehehe....[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

it was bloody..lol but the blood was spiffy? kinda funny the way you say it! lol

Nina was kewl..and I hated Anna in Tekken..was a...:cussing:
lol

The music was kewl...me agrees. :)