OtakuBoards

A Beautiful Mind

Va Voulez

I've told a few people about this movie, but no one seems to know what I'm talking about!!!!

I thuoght the movie looked good, its got Russel Crowe, and another big name... but I cant remember now.

Ne ways, I believe the movie is supposed to be this man who's like, a genius or somethin. And he or his wife end up going insane because of it, or something like that.

I really want to see it, and I was just wondering if anyone else has even heard of it yet!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B]I think I've heard of it. Is it an old movie or a new movie that's just now coming out? It sounds familiar...really familiar though. What else is it about? [/B][/QUOTE]

All I've seen are previews for it. Its a new movie, should be coming out soon.

Ne ways, the previews have been real short and sweet, really leave ya hanging to see what the movie is really about.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]yes, i'm going to see it. 1) i loooove russell crowe (he's so sexy). 2) ron howard directs it, & he's very good. the movie is about a guy who can crack any code imaginable (that's all i know so far). but i'm pretty sure it has something to do w/ computers. [/B][/QUOTE]

Sounds awesome. I think I'm going to go see it on Wensday.. I think it will be out by then.

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]well i dont think it had to do w/ computers... wasnt it right around WW II and he is a teacher... he is trying to make himself known and win a nobel peace prize... and the code thing is just part of what got him to his dream... i dunno if that is the main focus... but i know codes and his math abilities are a big thing ;)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]Copied this from Yahoo movies. . but here is the basic rundown of the movie. I also think this will be a GREAT movie, as the relationship between him and his wife(lover?) in this movie looks GREAT. It also devels in some pretty serious looking business with the government, and looks to be a pretty interesting drama with some nice plot to it. . . Anyways, the movie discription:

From the heights of notoriety to the depths of depravity, John Forbes Nash, Jr. experiences it all. A mathematical genius, he made an astonishing discovery early in his career and stood on the brink of international acclaim. But the handsome and arrogant Nash soon found himself on a painful and harrowing journey of self-discovery once he was diagnosed with schizophrenia. After many years of struggle, he eventually triumphed over this tragedy, and finally, late in life, received the Nobel Prize.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NorykoAngelcry [/i]
[B][COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]Copied this from Yahoo movies. . but here is the basic rundown of the movie. I also think this will be a GREAT movie, as the relationship between him and his wife(lover?) in this movie looks GREAT. It also devels in some pretty serious looking business with the government, and looks to be a pretty interesting drama with some nice plot to it. . . Anyways, the movie discription:

From the heights of notoriety to the depths of depravity, John Forbes Nash, Jr. experiences it all. A mathematical genius, he made an astonishing discovery early in his career and stood on the brink of international acclaim. But the handsome and arrogant Nash soon found himself on a painful and harrowing journey of self-discovery once he was diagnosed with schizophrenia. After many years of struggle, he eventually triumphed over this tragedy, and finally, late in life, received the Nobel Prize.
[/SIZE][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

Wow, that sounds awesome! Now I must see it... do any of you by any change know when it will be out in theaters?