OtakuBoards

What anime character resembles you most?

PaganAngel

Guest reaper1darken
[COLOR=DarkRed][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]I SAY CHII.....Why because I'm just like her i don't realize what is going on around me are even understand people i'm one who is just to her self who gets way to attach to things and over does it... :animeshy: :animedepr [/FONT][/COLOR]

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm saying Chrno from Chrno Crusade, he's that optimistic kind guy when you get him mad HE GETS MAD!!! and [spoiler]turns into his demon form[/spoiler]. I'm like that actually I have a temper, like when I see you hurting my friend or brother I come running to lay the smackdown. Just like Chrno...

well i am a nice guy all around, jsut don't get me mad :animeangr :D

Guest SnakeFisherBub
Oh this is fun, I liked reading all the answers people gave.
For me personally I think I am in a lot like Inoue from Bleach. I see so much of myself in her, we actually even share the same birthday. I have a big bust like her although I dont look like her, haha.
Looks wise eh I guess any typical blonde blues eyes character. No one really in particualr comes to mind.

Well, for a while I was alot like Shinomori Aoshi from Rurouni Kenshin. Dark, silent, humorless. But that's all changed. I don't know if you could nail me down to one character, but I'll try! I'm probably alot closer to Keitaro Urashima from Love Hina than any other character. Mainly because we're both happy-go-unlucky!

[size=4][b]MODERATOR WARNING -- READ THIS[/b][/size]

[color=#007520]Way too many posts have either been deleted, or edited to include a warning from a moderator. This thread had started off well enough, but the post quality has slowly degraded. There are too many spammy posts that have been deleted on the most recent page of the thread. If anymore posts stray from the set rules for Otakuboards, this thread will be closed.

Please remember that Otakuboards is a quality, conversation based forum. When it comes to threads like this, we expect a level of content to be present in the posts. Backing-up what is being said will strengthen the points in a post, as well as add fuel to the conversation. Simply stating which character resembles you without any reasons, or with a poor post level, is insufficient.

Put simply:
[COLOR=Black]Bad posts = Thread Closed
Good posts = Thread Open[/COLOR]

If anyone has any questions or comments feel free to PM me or any of the other moderators on this topic.

-r2[/color]

Guest xmistressannax
[FONT=Tahoma]I'm like Urd from Ah! Megumi Sama. Our personlaities are so alike it got to the point of me freaking out as I read the manga.
But look wise I definitely don't share anything in commen with her exept green eyes. [/FONT]

[COLOR=Sienna]Not counting the new posts that ignored r2vq?s warning about post quality. Fourteen posts were deleted for poor quality and in spite of several warnings being given this thread keeps degrading. At this point I see no reason to keep it open.

New Members that haven't come across them yet, please read the [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/rules/php?][u][COLOR=Sienna][B]Rules[/B][/COLOR][/u] [/URL] & [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/faq.php?][u][COLOR=Sienna][B]FAQ[/B][/COLOR][/u][/URL]. These, and reading older members' posts, should give you an idea of the standard we expect. If you have any questions feel free to pm myself or another member of the staff.

~indifference

[B]Thread Closed[/B]
[/COLOR]