OtakuBoards

What anime character resembles you most?

PaganAngel

Before I would have said that I looked liked Nana from Seven of Seven but I`ve recently had my hair dyed red, so now I would say Miaka from Fushigi Yugi, when she has her hair down. For personality I would have to say Himeno from Pretear as we can stand up to anyone and be serious but we`re still able goof off and make fun of ourselfs! :catgirl:

[SIZE=2][COLOR=Magenta]Bye Bye![/COLOR][/SIZE] :wave:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A friend told me once I looked like yagami Light from the Deathnote, at the time i didn't know what deathnote was he just started to read the manga, After I myself read all 12 volumes of glorious artwork and stroyline I realized I had the same personality as him too... Amazing manga comming out with a movie soon..
I dyed my hair blond once but only because i lost a bet..... :animesigh

Guest aoi_ame_tenshi
Well, I resemble a lot of characters in the sense of how I act, only a few in how I look:

Milfuelle Sakurabe from Galaxy Angel because I am cheerful, funny, and airheaded even. :animeswea

Vash from Trigun because I am loud, funny, positive, and again, rather airheaded sometimes... :animesmil

Rin from InuYasha because I am cheerful and flowers are pretty! :catgirl:

Okay, none really that I look like, none that I can think of right now anyway :animeangr
but I shall edit. I know that I have more characters that I act like too...

[IMG]http://www.anteprima.net/manga/manga/naruto/img/ico-gaara.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y181/Cybernator/NewPicsFolder005.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y181/Cybernator/volumeFive.jpg[/IMG]
[color=dimgray][size=1]

I think I'm a mix of Mugen and Gaara. I guess I'm more of a [b]Mugen[/b] in personality. My hair is [b]Gaara[/b]. My face and body is [b]Mugen.[/b] Is that a good comparison or am I totally off?[/color][/size]

Guest Akai Sakura
[COLOR=Red]I would have to say Miyu from Vampire Princess Miyu. Diffrence is my hair is a bit longer and my eyes are blue.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Im Most like Tenchi from the TenchiMuyo series the only diffrence that we have isthat I don't have a small pony tail T_T but it's ok my personality thought is a mix of Sasuke from Naruto & Alphonse Elirc of Fullmetal Alchemist[/COLOR]

Guest tinkerbell10
im most like inuyasha personality wise and looks wise probably like sakura(naruto) or bellandy(ah!my godess) but sometimes i act like sakura and inuyasha combined

[INDENT][COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1]tinkerbell10, since Otakuboards emphasizes conversation, a little more is expected when members post. In short, a list of who you resemble wont cut it. If you'd like to post a list, we ask that you explain your reasons instead of just naming names. Any future posts like this will probably be deleted without any warning. -r2[/SIZE][/COLOR][/INDENT]

I'm most like Tohru from Fruits Basket. I like to say that I'm always nice and I never really care if I'm a bit to benevolent or somwhat to generous. I always act a like nothing is wrong but sometimes when I think about it I'm mostly put into a lot of situations that Tohru is put in.

I'm also like Misha from Pita-Ten. Misha has the happy and preppy personality and most likely resembles me.

[quote name='Guardian Angel']I'm most like Tohru from Fruits Basket. I like to say that I'm always nice and I never really care if I'm a bit to benevolent or somwhat to generous. I always act a like nothing is wrong but sometimes when I think about it I'm mostly put into a lot of situations that Tohru is put in.[/quote]

Same here. Normally I have to be practically dying before I tell my mom I want to stay home from school or go to the doctor. I don't like people worrying about me. I'm a pretty self-sufficient person.

Since there are two main sides to my personalities (Eh, I'm Bi-polar...) I'll name two:

First, Sakura from TRC (Don't get that confused with the CCS Sakura. Slight personality differences) I hate it when someone does something for me and I can do nothing. I'm really determined when I want to get something done, yet I'm horrible at everything. (except sex and musical talent of course...)

Also, Dokuro from Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan. I have a habit of seriously wounding my friends when they annoy me. Ex, a male friend was staring at my breasts as I was running in gym, and afterwards I slapped him so hard that he was red for two days, lol. Also, I am rather bubbly and hyper at times. And, of course, Dokuro's (what's the word...) um... not fear of talking sexually in public.

So... um.... yeah. -^^-

Guest animehazel
I look most like Natsuki Kuga from Mai Hime I had fun cosplaying her. Not sure what other anime cahracters have straight dark hair down to their breast level!

Well, personality wise I'd love to say i'm like Revy from Black lagoon or Lir from Ergo Proxy but I don't think I'm that cool ^_^, so more likely I'll say i'm like Ebichu because i like ice-cream :catgirl:

[QUOTE=PaganAngel]So there's zillions of threads out there about what character you'd like to be, what character you'd like to date, and so on, and so forth. But on a more realistic note, which character most resembles you?

First for me is Misaki from Angelic Layer... I have an absolute inferiority complex about my height, or lack thereof. I can't stand it when people pick on me about it, and if another person says, "you're 14? You look like you're 12!" I swear I will jump off a bridge.

Minoru in Chobits- I'm the lonely prodigy... I can relate to a lot of what he goes through. Is it possible to replace someone you really cared about? Furthermore, is it right to do so? He was a character I could really identify with.

And now the fun stuff: Ryuichi from Gravitation. OK, so I can't sing worth a crap, but I have a tendency to call things shiny, attach a "na no da" at the end of every other sentence, and I'll occasionally tote around a stuffed bunny. When I'm in my hyper moods, I'm basically Ryuichi incarnate.[/QUOTE]
I'm sorry to hear your complex on your stature. I'm not a tall male myself being very short isn't nessecerly a great thing but we all learn to cope with it.

So on topic which character do I relate with most. Suikoden V's drawing is anime so I hope no one mines me using a character from a game that has anime styled characters. The character I choose would often be Shigure he was just very laid back and didn't want the hassle.

I am most like Shinji Ikari from Neon eneesis Evangelion. I do what I'm told, always apologize for everything, and put others above me. The only thing to varify my existence is the good I do for others.

I am also like Piro from Megatokyo in mostly the same respect, though Piro and I are both fanboys who are embarrased to talk to girls, but care very deeply about them.

Also, I have a little bit of Yuna from FFX and Colette from Tales of Symphonia in that both of them also do the apology thing, and they would give their lives to save the world.

Naruto because most people think they can't count on me and and think they can rely on someone who think's they have more experience. most people think i have an attitude. and is kind of a troublemaker and it always seem's like im in the shadow of someone else just like naruto. i know he feels the same way about sasuka uchiha.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v693/nightraven19872004/naruto%20chara/sasuke.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.cyberconnect2.jp/naruto/entrance.jpg[/IMG]

[quote name='Tical']Also, I have a little bit of Yuna from FFX and Colette from Tales of Symphonia in that both of them also do the apology thing, and they would give their lives to save the world.[/quote]
Ugh. I would NEVER compare myself to Yuna... mainly because she makes me sick to my stomach. I never knew summoners were allowed to be complete dipsticks... but she IS a perfect match for Tidus. One's dumb, the other's blonde. :P

While we're on the FFX topic, I've got a bit of Rikku in me. Of course, I could NEVER pull off the bikini top/mini skirt combo like she does, but I've got her personality in the bag. Hyper and friendly, but really protective of my friends. That, and sometimes I say "cunno" instead of "sorry". Long live Al Bhed!

I would compare myself to Rossette Christopher from Chrno Crusade even though i'm a guy, not that i'm a gay but i think our attitudes match each other.The there is always hope thing as long as you never give up. and wanting to help others and sacrifing youself. Also i'm like naruto because when given a responsibilty i want to make them see that i'm capable of doing it and Both of us like Ramen so much. :animesmil

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Well if I were to go by looks, Collette from Tales of Syphonia fits me pretty well as I have blonde hair and blue eyes. But for my actually personality. I?m kind of a mix between Momiji Soma and Hatsuharu Soma. For the most part I tend to be like Momiji in that I don?t take things to seriously and I?m always wanting to just have fun. I also tend to hide things that bother or hurt me and don?t really show that to other people.

The Hatsuharu Soma part comes more from my childhood. For the most part I was a happy go lucky kid, but if something got me going then I would snap like Hatsuharu does and go black. I got into so much trouble when I was in grade school. Even now I still get the snap, I?m just old enough to think before I act.[/COLOR]

Guest kohryu26
im kinda like axel from KH2 and kaji from evangelion, my ability to take things seriously is completly undermined by my incessant need to crack stupid jokes

Guest Killer.Shinobu
I also think that that Yuki Sohma from Fruit Baskets sorta resembles my personality not looks though because he is male and he can be quite like me also I can be quite open to certain people like him also. :cool:

Well, let's see here...

Looks - I'd have to say Tohru Honda, from Fruits Basket. I have the same color hair and eyes, though my hair isn't as long as hers (not anymore, at least).

Emotions - Again, Tohru, in the sense that I am almost always aplolgizing for nearly everything. It drives people insane. XD I'd also say Haruko, from FLCL...when I'm hyper, I'm such a Haruko clone, it's scary. o_o

Guest reuray
of about 99% out of 100%
i get itachi as my answer
so i guess thats who's i resimble most

only once i goton some one eles
it was the snake guy i belive i forgot

but neter less im happy with my answer lol
[COLOR=SeaGreen][SIZE=1][INDENT]Welcome to OtakuBoards[B] reuray[/B]. Here at OtakuBoards, we greatly emphasize the concept of having clear, easy to read posts. This includes correct use of spelling, grammar and punctuation. Please improve your posts. Further spammy posts like thiis will be deleted. ~Aaryanna[/INDENT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Guest reaper1darken
[COLOR=DarkRed]I have to say chi the dark one is the one that resembles me the most [/COLOR]
[INDENT][COLOR=SeaGreen][SIZE=1]reaper1darken, since Otakuboards emphasizes conversation, a little more is expected when members post. In short, a name of who you resemble wont cut it. If you'd like to post a name, we ask that you explain your reasons instead of just naming a character. Any future posts like this will probably be deleted without any warning. -Aaryanna[/SIZE][/COLOR][/INDENT]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS]Physically:
I'm like Risa from DNAngel.
Well, most of my friends say that, brown hair, brown eyes, plus I always
have my hair like hers, lol. They also say I look like Tohru, but I'm nowhere near
her in personality ^^.

Personality-wise:
I'd have to say Misato from Neon Genesis Evangelion.
1-I'm crazy
2-Irresponsible (well not always)
3-outgoing
4-Serious when things are important
and...I'm just weird that way,lol. But I'm also (in a tiny way) like Sakura from CCS.
I can be really nice, think of others before myself, and thoughtful ^^ so yeeah.
I AM AWESOME >_____<, uh no.[/FONT]