OtakuBoards

What anime character resembles you most?

PaganAngel

So there's zillions of threads out there about what character you'd like to be, what character you'd like to date, and so on, and so forth. But on a more realistic note, which character most resembles you?

First for me is Misaki from Angelic Layer... I have an absolute inferiority complex about my height, or lack thereof. I can't stand it when people pick on me about it, and if another person says, "you're 14? You look like you're 12!" I swear I will jump off a bridge.

Minoru in Chobits- I'm the lonely prodigy... I can relate to a lot of what he goes through. Is it possible to replace someone you really cared about? Furthermore, is it right to do so? He was a character I could really identify with.

And now the fun stuff: Ryuichi from Gravitation. OK, so I can't sing worth a crap, but I have a tendency to call things shiny, attach a "na no da" at the end of every other sentence, and I'll occasionally tote around a stuffed bunny. When I'm in my hyper moods, I'm basically Ryuichi incarnate.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[FONT=Trebuchet MS][SIZE=1]Looks? Well, I look a lot like the flute player in Naruto (the one who dies =_=) Tayuya, I think? If I ever decided to cosplay, I'd be her. I have the flute. xD

Emotions-wise? I don't know. Think a cross between Musica from Rave Master, Temari from Naruto, and Kiba from Naruto. I suppose you'd get close to me. xD

[/FONT] [/SIZE]

[COLOR=SeaGreen]Well she?s not in an anime per se, but she does look like an anime character. Even though she?s in a video game, though since there is an anime cut scene at the end of the game it kind of qualifies.

Anyway, the character I resemble the most is Collette from Tales of Symphonia. I have light blonde hair and blue eyes and the only difference in looks is that my hair is shorter. Mine only goes about half way down my back.

Personality wise we are nothing alike. I?m more open and speak my mind where she is reserved and apologizes all the time. But if you are going by looks alone, I could easily cosplay as her, especially if I were to let my hair get longer. [/COLOR]

Personality wise most definetly Shikamaru from Naruto. My greatest ability is my intellegence and how to apply it to many situations, though i can be quite lazy when it comes things i feel aren't worth my time. I'm not much for gazing at the clouds or proclaiming everything as troublesome (though i find myself saying that a lot more often) and in contrast to his character i embrace my intellegence a bit more and am not modest about it. My outwardly expressed attitude is probably more like Neji (minus the whole destiny is unchangeable ordeal) or Greed from FMA (minus the whole i want everything ordeal).

Looks wise...i dunno. I'm probably not the best person to determine, but a few of my friends have said that i look like a mix between Tenchi and Sasuke (if my hair were longer anyway)...though i disagree somewhat i can't do a better job of pinpointing a resembling appearence so *shrug*. I find it especially weird since i have facial hair.

[SIZE=1]I'm quite a mix, I think, though I have been told that Temari is pretty close to my personality. Cocky, confident, sarcastic etc.

I see some Shikamaru in me, personally, because I just...can't be bothered with things, and it's always because I find myself thinking 'It's too hard' or 'It's not worth it'.

But yeah, Temari is as close as you'll get to me, I imagine. Looks wise I think I'm pretty close to Kairi from Kingdom Hearts. We have the same hair and such, but Im not quite as cute or girly as her, heh.[/SIZE]

[COLOR=#B4C738][SIZE=1][FONT=Trebuchet MS]look-wise, i think i look like Yuffie...just tanner and shorter :] . i was thinking about cosplaying her but i though the Kon-plushie body suit was better. i used to look like Riku from DNAngel a looong time ago.

personality-wise, i think somewhat like Hinata, when i'm shy...and i guess we have the same hair length, too. a bit of Inoue from Bleach when i'm excited, but mostly like Tenten :] ! other than that...i'm pretty bi-polar :animeswea

my friend is almost literally like Shikamaru! on the days we have PE, you can always find him laying down SOMEWHERE. but don't be fooled by his looks, he's SO smart! in my honors world literature class, he's always the one participating and saying answering the questions right, but then again, my lit. class can end up being a debate class and he's always saying something that everone else is against. but he's also annoying like Naruto. my friend can ironically and oddly become hyper in some moments, and he's always pestering me over who i like (he's teaching me how to get over my last crush ><" )
but other than that, he's cool. :][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[SIZE=1]Physically, I suppose I look a lot like [URL=http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d101/Stark-San/Kubota.jpg] [U]Makoto Kubota[/U][/URL] from the manga [I]Wild Adapter[/I]. I mean, in terms of hair length and texture, the light eyes and glasses, and fashion sense in some cases, we are a lot alike. Now, if I wasn't so short, then the image would be perfect.

Personality is a tough call. The closest I can get is Toya Kinomoto, as seen in both Card Captor Sakura and Tsubasa. I literally based how I treat my little brother on the way Toya treats Sakura--only not quite so mean. I mean, my little brother and I have a seven year age difference, the same as Toya and Sakura. While I'm not as tall, I have a similar teasing attitude and can be just tricky to deal with.

But I guess I'm also a bit like Tatsuki from Bleach. We're both tomboys, yet can be rather nice. I've had people say that I'm sweet, and I leave a good impression on every adult I meet in life. I may not be quite as tough, but I have a similar way of acting and I'm just as loyal to my friends.

My results on all those anime personality quizzes may really throw people for a loop; my results range everywhere from Sanzo to Wolfwood to Kakashi to Kisuke. Try to figure [i]that[/i] one out...[/SIZE]

I wasn't sure who I even resembled a little bit physically while reading this thread, but then it hit me. Probably the best resemblance is Sheska (sp?) from Fullmetal Alchemist. Although, our personalities are entirely different.
And as far as personality goes, I suppose I'm most like InuYasha when he's angry. Actually, out of all of the InuYasha personality quizzes I've taken, I've gotten good ol' dog boy 9/10. Plus, I do wish I could kill my older brother sometimes...

Looks: I kinda think I look like Hikari from Haibane Renmei, or Yomiko Readman from Read Or Die - See Avartar. The hair colours fit, though Yomiko's is darker than mine. As do the glasses. However, I have curlier hair. But I don't see very many anime/manga characters with curly hair.
My friend also thinks I look like Naru from Love Hina.

Personality: Um... I'm told I can act like Tohru somethimes, when I get flustered, and when I try and keep the peace between my friends, I also apologise alot. :animeblus. I also try to solve peoples problems when they come and talk to me. Sometimes I think I act like Riza from Full Metal Alchemist, as I can scoled people as much as care for them. When I'm sarcastic, or quiet for too long, I act exactly like Hatori (Furuba) apparently. I can also act like him when I talk to people I don't know so well. .. So I'm a kind, caring, apologising, protective, scolding [I]and[/I] scarcastic. Hmmm

Hmm looks wise i look like a basic tall big boneded anime thug. Emotion wise? Well im kind of a combo between

The President from please Twins fairly pessimistic but can have fun and I protect my friends similar to her but I have my own issues.

Gutsu I think about life alot and wonder if what I am doing now is worth it or just a waste of time. I also am currently looking for a dream in life.

Not saying I'm a guy, but I sort of act like Sasuke from Naruto. I always want to be alone and feel better that way. Team work is not my thing. >.< I always end up getting mad when I'm put into a project with some other people. I'm kinda shy too and [B]LIKE[/B] to stay alone and [B]LIKE[/B] it quiet.

In terms of looks, "shrugs" I don't know. Never did any type of comparison.

As far as personality. *Copy and paste from similar thread (Wow, they're just like me)

[quote=Hayabusa]Hmm..... How should I start this.... Ok, I was chatting with a friend over AIM and whatnot and he said I put him in the mind of Mugen. I had to think about it for a bit and I was like...... damn.... he's right. I didn't think I was giving much about myself away. I guess what really showed that was I use to blow up over every little thing that was said to me.

As for who I think I'm like. I would think I went through a metamorphasis within the past 5 years. (Well 6 if you want to start counting this year)

Around that time (2000) I would say I was more of a silent type. Didn't care much for the spotlight. Never talked down on people. Calm and Laid back. Much like Kurama.

Year after that, (01) I became more of the silent mysterious type. Didn't reveal anything about myself even when it came to meeting new classmates. Instead of being shunned from people. I tried to keep myself away from them. Had a few friends and I got alone with everyone so to speak, I just would never talk. If someone would step up in my face I'd talk down to them with the quickness. Of course I mean was like Hiei at this time.

2 years later (03.... skipped 02 because I was pretty much the same) This year is probably where Mugen kicked in the most. I didn't take too much from anyone. On or off the internet. If something negative was said to me. I'd lash out without warning. I was more blunter than ever. Said whatever that was on my mind. At the same time I kepted a cool head with it.

04..... (the crappiest year of all time) I became more hot headed and sarcastic together. (although I was sarcastic since 9 years old) I was colder than ever. Only thing I really cared for this year were animals. I tried to keep to myself but every time I tried. I was being bothered. I say was a mixture of Mugen and Yusuke

Beginning of 05 I was almost the same as 04. I even snapped at one point. (but I won't get so far into that) Later on I was a little more level headed. I was still a hothead. Still sarcastic, still a little cold and a little more caring . At this point I'd say I was no longer similar to Mugen. I'd say I was a cross between Yusuke and Ichigo (Bleach)

Now I'd still say I'm a cross between those two. Just add on alot more sarcasm and I'm still as hot headed as ever.

And there you have it. Sorry if I bored you.[/quote]

If I had to say right now.... I'd have to say my personality is all Yusuke.

A lot of you are posting which character you look most like, so I'll do so as well... I guess I sort of look like Sophia from Last Exile, except I never ever wear my hair up. But I have about the same hair color, skin tone, and facial expressions as her. And I share her "thin line between work and play" mindset, so I guess that's a double. I guess you could also say I kind of look like Lenne from Final Fantasy X-2.

I think I resemble Sailor Jupiter alot, I used to always have my hair in a ponytail like her, but I cut it a couple years ago. I have the same hair color, I have green eyes and I'm tall. Sailor Jupiter or Nana Osaki with my attitude, love for music , haircut, friends, and clothes.

[COLOR=#B8007A][SIZE=1]I sure would like to paint a prettier picture of myself but when I don't fix myself up, a lot of people say that I look like Gokusen's [b]Kumiko Yamaguchi[/b]. And the girl who played as her in the live-action version was Sadako in [i]Ring 0[/i]! But she's a really pretty lady and we do have the same facial structure so yeah.

Personality-wise, I'm like [b]Sumire Kanzaki[/b] from [i]Sakura Wars[/i] and [i]Final Fantasy Unlimited[/i]'s [b]Cid[/b].
[COLOR=#00A99D][b]Sumire:[/b][/COlor] I act like a diva most of the time and get easily irritated when I've to stick with a slow learner. I also hate it when I feel useless or just can't do something right.
[COLOR=#00A99D][b]Cid:[/b][/COlor] I absolutely adore everything I make with my hands, CG's and costumes including. And I also constantly dream of making bigger, flashier things; whether I get actually 'em down to pixels/paper/cloth is another story.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Guest Gun Preacher
i would most likly relate with vash because i'm a goofball,kind,and always want to help others,shady past,the scars,weres glasses,tall,and unstoppable when mad.

[color=#4B0082]Out of all the anime characters I've seen, I think I look the most like Ryouji Kaji from Neon Genesis Evangelion. I've got the dark brown hair tied back in a ponytail, the shape of our faces is similar, and I even have stubble most of the time as well (I'm lazy about shaving). The biggest difference is that I don't wear my bangs loose, but instead pull them back into the ponytail.

Compare:

[URL=http://img148.imageshack.us/my.php?image=evakaji7kf.jpg][IMG]http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/1491/evakaji7kf.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL=http://img107.imageshack.us/my.php?image=desbreko6oo.jpg][IMG]http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/1639/desbreko6oo.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

As for personality, I haven't found as good a match. Perhaps Zelgadis from The Slayers would be the closest I've yet seen. We're both somewhat aloof and to the point, but I've got more of a sense of humor than he does.[/color]

Well, as looks I probably most resemble Kabuto from Naruto. And as for attitude I probably am more like Vegeta from Dbz, cause I have a short temper, I'm pretty arrogant and I am more of a loner.

Guest battlesmith
looks: aburame shino, the bug guy from naruto. thick and usually messy natural black hair.

personality: shino again. i dun talk that much even among my circle or friends. i'm actually friendly but i just don't feel like talking all the time. and acquaintances usually think i'm mysterious since i dun share stuff about my life. i always listen.

on the extreme side, possibly noboru yoshikawa from gto, he's the anime/manga/gaming geek. i'm not really bullied at school or anywhere. but like him i'm more passive. even suicidal at times.

[COLOR=DarkOrchid][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]Well, I don't want to get a big ego, but.... lol. XD

Looks- People mostly say that I either look like Tohru from Fruits Basket or Aerith from FFVII: AC. Cause I have long brown hair and a tanned complexion. Don't ask how I look like them... I really think that I look a lot like Sophie from Howl's Moving Castle except I have tanned skin and I don't braid my hair that much, I just leave it down. I would really like to be someone will awesome, but hey.. Sophie's awesome too. XP

Personality wise, somewhat like Tomo from Azu Manga Daioh! and Kaoru from Rurouni Kenshin. Tomo because she's really hyper and oh so dramatic... oh, and don't forget crazy. That's me at sometimes, just to make my life more... anime-y! *cheesy dramatic music* And Kaoru because I care how other people feel and I always think about those before me... well, sometimes. >.>[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Ha, after countless days of exterior mind planning I have finally come out with the personas.

In the catergory of looks I look most like Mugen from Samurai Champloo, the most predominate similarity between the two of us would probaly be the hair. While mine does seem to be a little bit more.."Poofy" than his does, for the most part it its the same. Execpt I don't have the stubble form of a beard that he has, well not yet alteast >.>

As for a personality I would most likely be akin to that of Inzuka Kiba from Naruto. It could be our ideals of acting like we are a leader of a group of people when we really have no clue what we are doing, yet we falsify that in our minds thinking its right until we get pressed into a point that it becomes obvioust that we were just winging it.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]