OtakuBoards

What makes it worth it for you?

conpiracymonki

[FONT=Century Gothic] [COLOR=DarkOrange]Guitar - I love love to play guitar. I just like the way it sounds and all the awesome music that can be played on 'em.

DDR - What more can i say? I can do heavy!

TBS on weekdays

Music - I just turned on my iPod and realized i couldn't live without it.

Being the center of attention among friends

The internet - For more than just OB, but that is a large part of it. ^J^

Sushi - I could go for some right now.

Chess pie - o_O

Looking good

Stand up comedy

Anchorman

My dad coming home from work with a smile on his face.

Going to the movies

Being inspired to draw or play my guitar.

Drawing - I've drawn since before i started school. It's a part of me.

OB - Dur

[Adult Swim] - What else is there at 3 in the morning?

Jelly Beans - I love the variety

Band Competitions - I played in the marching band and i really loved the competitions. They were always really fun. Between performing we got to just hang out, it was great. I'll really miss that, as i'm going to college.

Buying s-h-i-t

I don't feel like writing anymore.

Giving up when nothing is lost, like now!

[/COLOR] [/FONT]

Guest Mythology
things that make life worth living

life and thats all i have to say

[COLOR=Red]Edit: Please put a bit more effort into your posts. Using proper punctuation and capitalization in your responses is a must. If you have questions about posting quality feel free to PM myself or any of the other moderators. Thanks. -Panda[/COLOR]

[size=1]

Woho.

[INDENT]Rainbows. They make me smile.
Giraffes.
Your mom >:)
Text Smileys. >:3) , [o: , >:P , 8).
Kitties. So fluffy.
Steven, Joshy, Mom, Daniel, and Juneau. They make life worth living.
Citrus Orbit. Because it owns your face.
'Posers', if not only because they're funny to watch.
Same goes for kids who dream of being famous rappers.
Sarcasm, and the people who take it seriously.
Scrabble. What fun is life without it?[/INDENT]

[/size]

-Djarum Blacks
-Toaster Strudel
-The White Stripes
-Seinfeld
-X-Men
-Pirates of the Caribbean
-Holding a lover tight
-Explosions
-My best friends, Brian and Sarah
-Whistling Disney tunes
-Making fun of Bush
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Actually...that's about it

[COLOR=Red]Edit: Please expand on why you listed the items you did. The OtakuBoards are a conversation based message board so we would really like knowing the reason behind your choices. I also deleted your double posting of this first post. If you have questions about posting quality feel free to PM myself or any of the other moderators. Thanks! -Panda[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]Please remember when responding to this thread to put the same high quality into your responses as elsewhere on the OtakuBoards. Explain why you listed the items that are important to you and proper grammar is a must. Kudos for those of you who have kept the quality of this thread excellent. [/COLOR]

As for what makes it all worth it for me:

[b]Friends and family[/b]: The time I spend with friends and family make the bad times easier to handle and the good time even more enjoyable. They are my support and I, hopefully, am to them in return.

[b]My pets[/b]: The unconditional love is limitless. They never judge me for trivial things like my hairstyle or what hobbies I keep. They also get me up and moving even on my bad days that I would much rather stay in bed. They keep me going.

[b]Tasty food[/b]: I really do love a tasty treat. There is so much in this world I haven't yet had the opportunity to experience. That is great motivation to keep on keepin' on.

[b]Good smelling things[/b]: Candles, potpourri, bath salts, lotions, perfumes! A pleasing scent can instantly make me feel full of energy or totally relaxed. A simple pleasure I enjoy that makes life good.

[b]Anime[/b]: Hours of endless entertainment that fits whatever mood I am in. It just makes me happy to watch anime.

[b]Movie Quotes[/b]: I never get tired of using a well placed movie quote in a conversation. It's even better when someone else gets the joke.

[b]Meeting new people[/b]: Knowing there are still people out there who are interesting and fun to hang out with I just know I have to meet them.

[b]Music[/b]: I think many of you may already understand how important music is for enjoying life. Songs that seem to be written just for a certain situation I'm going through...whether that be a happy or sad time...stirs such emotion it is just essential to my life.

[b]Internet[/b]: It's my life line, my connection, to the entire world.

I'm sure there is much more but this is what I can come up with so far.

- Books
- Dancing
- Music
- Internet
- Alyssa
- Intelligent discussions.
- Yoga
- Sleeping
- Fashion
- Hair
- Nails
- My cat
- Johnny Depp
- Orlando Bloom
- Languages
- Cooking
- Tiramisu
- Egypt
- The fact that I'm smarter than nearly everyone I know (Well, we all have ONE selfish one, don't we?)
- Life's opportunities.

What can I say? I love to learn, and I know I'm smart. I'm a huge opportunist and I'll take advantage of the moment. Without Alyssa I wouldn't be half the person I am now; I owe her a lot. She's my best friend.

[font=trebuchet ms]Panda says "explain why you listed these items" and straightaway we get another simple list. Sorry to do this, but if people can't heed warnings in the post [i]right above theirs,[/i] this is what happens.

[b]Thread closed.[/b][/font]