Nomurah! Posted June 11, 2006 Posted June 11, 2006 Instead of just being Naruto... I've made many other types of these Doujin Comedy mangas. So, to bring them to you, here's a....eh...magazine type deal to present them. And to start things off, here's a Fullmetal Alchemist comic. [IMG]http://i6.tinypic.com/141s6cp.jpg[/IMG] Sorry, I messed up on Alphonse... And..here's another Naruto one. I messed up on Sakura abunches on this one.... LOL. [IMG]http://i5.tinypic.com/141tobc.jpg[/IMG] The next one..was so....umm...stupid....LOL...It was a silly joke I made. :animesmil Here's a DBZ one. [IMG]http://i5.tinypic.com/141umwo.jpg[/IMG] Now...the next one...Is of Poke'mon. Heh. I call it "Pikachu's Anger Issues". I came up with the joke not too long ago, and yesh, its very stupid. :animesmil [IMG]http://i6.tinypic.com/1424e53.jpg[/IMG] And last...is my InuYasha one. [IMG]http://i5.tinypic.com/1424xg9.jpg[/IMG] Hope ya liked em, everybody!
Riku Posted June 11, 2006 Posted June 11, 2006 [COLOR=DarkOrchid][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]LOL! All of these comics made me laugh, specially Pikachu's issues. All of these comic's drawings are really awesome, especially for drawing it on the compy! The expressions are awesome and the comic's alone are freaking hilarious! Keep them up, please, Nomura! These are awesome!! *~Numero Uno Fan[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Dale_Valley Posted June 16, 2006 Posted June 16, 2006 i think i ust peed my pants, that was really flipping funny. like the other preson there, i thikn the pikachu anger issues was the best. keep up the good work partner!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now