OtakuBoards

Crushes and relationships [PG-13]

Dragonboym2

[QUOTE=Momiji Love]Now for the issue. I'm pretty sure they both like me. The thing is, I don't know who I want to be with. They both make me feel...so desirable."

But anyways...crushes have become pretty much useless to me in highschool.[/QUOTE]
Momiji Love, Ask yourself this, which one do you trust? Which one do you see when you sleep? These questions need to be bonehead answers, otherwise you will always regret your choice! I don't want to sound like a parent, but it sounds like you're trying to have both of these 'gents! But remember, "One who chases two rabbits will catch neither!" The choice is yours alone, but I'd consult your closest friends on this one! I don't know if I helped, but good luck!

[FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=DarkGreen]Ouch, Dragon. That story reminds me of a time back in the day when the same thing happened to me. Except we dated for about a month, then she told me she was a lesbian, but she didn't want to be and was trying to become straight. I was her first boyfriend. I was initially ok with it, but she really wasn't and in a short period of time, the relationship dropped because she had poor willpower. Afterwards, I think the general emotion expressed was anger. She gave me a huge responsibility...I had to attempt to justify an entire gender. Yes, anger was the emotion expressed...[/COLOR][/FONT] :flaming:

[FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=DarkGreen]I'm always into having a crush. Currently though, I have acreeping paranoia that I get attracted to a woman out of baggage. That may very well be. I fall hard and like to wallow in pain for a couple of months.[/COLOR][/FONT]

Guest Setsuna 16
I've had a few crushes my worst was earlier this year I had a crush on this boy named Mark. I liked him and found out he liked me so we started dating. Not even a week into dating he got a bad jealousy streak and got mad everytime I hung out with other guys (who were my friends). I broke up with him ( he cheated on me on valentines day :mad: ) and then he started acting crazy calling me at 3 in the morning leaving tons of emails some angry some saying he was sorry. When I had told one of my friends she told her brother who was friends with Mark and she said he talked to him and after that I didn't hear from him after that I avoided crushes for a while :animeswea

Another experience I had was near the end of the last school year, which was my freshman year in High School. I was already stressed out by the musical (I was in the pit orch) and was actually doing pretty well, considering. So I'm leaving the lunchroom when this guy I liked walks out, holding hands with another girl. Now, before you blow me off, some background on us: First of all, we've never gone out, nor verbally acknowledged that we liked each other, even though we both knew that the other knew. I met him halfway through my seventh grade year, and we liked each other for two years. That's pretty dang good. If there's one thing I've learned, its not to expect it to go on forever.

So after I saw him holding hands with her, I squeaked and moaned and made my friends who were with me wonder if I was ok. I didn't reply; instead I dropped silent for two hours, speaking maybe two sentences total. After a while my friend just walked quietly next to me, trying to get me to say something or get me to smile. It didn't work. I was incredibly bummed, especially since I saw him hug her right before class.

What happened next? Read my post from above:

[quote name='musical_kitten']one time at school I got a little overly-stressed, so I ended up cryin in the hallway. Alot of my friends looped by and gave me a little reassurance, but they left soon afterwards. Well, along comes this guy who I happen to see every day and he stayed there with me the whole time. Not joking. Soon like everyone was gone, and its just me and him in the hallway and he walked me back to my class a little ways. He is soooo nice.... I hope everyone can find someone like that someday.....[/quote]
I guess I'm not too upset anymore (I was flying off the wall after that happened). I do still like him, and have (faint) hopes, but now I'm worried cause the guy who was really nice to me is going to be a senior, and I'm gonna be a sophmore. :animecry: Life sucks sometimes. But in the end, it'll be ok.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]I'v had a crush on this boy named Eric...I'm guessing he liked me too cuz one day, when everyone was outside for a fire drill (school), I was standing in line in front of him, he picked up a flower from the ground and gave it to me :love: how sweet!! His friend (who was standing behind him) said to me, "He likes u." I looked at Eric and saw a huge blush on his face. It was so cute!!! [/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Dragonboym2][COLOR=Blue]There's Jill, another girl from school. She's got these big bright eyes I like, somtimes dresses in sweats, she's real adorable, and is a Red Sox fan. She has the cap to prove it.
One night a year ago, I was hanging out on campus, and she was sitting alone on a bench outside. I came over to say hi. She said that she had a bad day, so I offered a hug. She acceppted, and I hugged her. I don't remember what I said next, but I ended up rubbing her shoulders for her.
At that moment, I realized she was enjoying it as much as I. I tried to think of somthing clever to say, and like a moron I said "Wow, Jill. You got soft skin." :animeshy: She says "Thanks. I moisturize with Aveeno."
I ended up massaging her shoulders, neck, arms, hands, legs, and feet.
When I finished, she thanked me, and said she felt a lot better.
I then asked if she would like to get a soda with me at the cafe down the street. She looks up and says "Are you asking me out?" I of course said "No, no, no, no,..yes."
She smiled and shook her head. "Umm..thanks for the offer but..I have a girlfreind." "What?"
"I'm a lesbian."
"You are?!" I couldn't beleive it.
"I thought you knew." She added. "Uh..No, this is the first time I heard of it!" I said.
That was it for that idea.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

ROFL. And the cheeky thing is she let you finish before she said anything.

My only embarassing moments with crushes have been trivial. You know, the typical 'I tell my girlfriends and they all go and ask him out and he says no/yes' sort of thing? Then breaking up 10 minutes later?

Since school I always approach people I have a crush/animalistic magnetism to. My current boyfriend... well the flirting was... intresting (: And this was before we started going out.

Since I'm in a relationship, I keep my crushes to myself. After all, they're only crushes, but I love my boyfriend and wouldn't want to ruin that.

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name='Shi no Tenshi']ROFL. And the cheeky thing is she let you finish before she said anything.[/quote]
[COLOR=Blue]You said it. She told me she let me do that because she LOVES massages, and dosn't care who does it.
And I enjoyed giving her one, just as much. :)

"KAMEHAMEHA!"

Dragonboym2
[/COLOR]