OtakuBoards

Crushes and relationships [PG-13]

Dragonboym2

[COLOR=Blue]Hey out there, it's me again.

Did you ever have any crushes or feelings for someone you knew?
What did you do?
Did you admit it? Keep it to yourself? Tell you closest freinds? etc.

I've had a couple in my life. I guess we all do from time to time. If I may, I will tell you about a couple I've had.

Firstly, there's a girl I know at school named Alice. She's kind of tall, Asian american, very intellegent, and is very pretty as well. I at last got the courage to talk to her, and we have nothing in common at all. Well, that's that. But I still kind of like her.

There's Jill, another girl from school. She's got these big bright eyes I like, somtimes dresses in sweats, she's real adorable, and is a Red Sox fan. She has the cap to prove it.
One night a year ago, I was hanging out on campus, and she was sitting alone on a bench outside. I came over to say hi. She said that she had a bad day, so I offered a hug. She acceppted, and I hugged her. I don't remember what I said next, but I ended up rubbing her shoulders for her.
At that moment, I realized she was enjoying it as much as I. I tried to think of somthing clever to say, and like a moron I said "Wow, Jill. You got soft skin." :animeshy: She says "Thanks. I moisturize with Aveeno."
I ended up massaging her shoulders, neck, arms, hands, legs, and feet.
When I finished, she thanked me, and said she felt a lot better.
I then asked if she would like to get a soda with me at the cafe down the street. She looks up and says "Are you asking me out?" I of course said "No, no, no, no,..yes."
She smiled and shook her head. "Umm..thanks for the offer but..I have a girlfreind." "What?"
"I'm a lesbian."
"You are?!" I couldn't beleive it.
"I thought you knew." She added. "Uh..No, this is the first time I heard of it!" I said.
That was it for that idea.

What were your crushes like?

"KAMEHAMEHA!"

Dragonboym2[/COLOR]

[color=dimgray][size=1]

Wow. That's a pretty funny story, actually, [b]Dragonboym2[/b]. Haha.

As for me, well. I'm not as shy around girl's as most unless I like them, but have nothing to talk about. But that's just more of an awkward silence thing.

I recently came out of a relationship, so I'm back on the market it could be said. I got this one girl's phone number whom I kinda have a thing for. We had quite a bit in common back when school was still in and we talked alot. She had a bit of a problem because everyone in my town is either stupid or just unknowledgable to the outside world. That's where I come in. Funny thing, I kinda got her into manga and what not and though we have different musical tastes, we can still talk about it. So we have alot in common.

So I've been calling her lately and we've been talking. I don't know if anything will come of it, but I could imagine going out with her and having a good time. Though it can be said she told me that she'd never date anyone in this town, I'm not sure if that applied to me or not, seeing as how I'm far from anybody in our town personality wise. We're pretty good friends and I'd be perfectly content with staying that way, but I find her attractive and could see myself being with her. I don't know if she feels the same, but maybe things'll work out, maybe they won't. Fate has it's ways.

Hm... maybe it wasn't wise for me to say this... I did kind of give her this site to check out... oh well. Haha.[/color][/size]

[FONT=Century Gothic] [COLOR=DarkOrange]Oh man, that was a great story, really it was. She turned out to be a lesbian! Oh man, good stuff. That was the part where me and my friends would shout out "What a twist!!!" If i were in your shoes, i would've said "the offer stands", you could've at least been her friend, but then again, who's to say you aren't? I don't know what i'm talking about, i'll stop.

Well, i've never been very socially acceptable until just recently, i'd say. The first 3 years of highschool went with little to no interaction with the opposite sex besides, did you get the answer to number 7??? But then bam, i become a senior and just comfortable with who i was and the way i was which really just let me open up. And when i did, bam again, girls start becomming interested. So now, currently, there's a girl i like that i talk to daily on AIM. She's really great, but there are a few problems, one being that i'm a senior and that she's a sophomore. Another being i don't have a car. I never really cared to have one the past 3 years considering my lack of need. So now i really don't know what to do. Oh well. I'll figure things out.

Later.[/COLOR] [/FONT]

well seeing that I'm in hgh school, no other past realationships matter.

let's do this in chronological order:

ok day one, I met this girl alexandra, half filipino,the other half I'm not sure of.

she was seeing some dude until may, when the guy moved.

now she's seeing one of my teacher's sons.

I let her sign my notebook.

she said (I like you).

then she erased it.

what I dont understand is....

she isnt seeing the guy too much, she actually spends more time with me.

there is never an akward silence.

we have so much in common.

I cant comprehend why neither of us want...what we want...>_>'

it's still a problem now.

on to my other "crush"

she's the girl who introduced me to this place.

and she's a major anime buff.

all my friends know I like her.

I know I dont like her....[I]anymore[/I].... in a romanitc sense

she doesnt like me....well not in a romantic sense.

I mean me and her....we're still friends.

same with alex and me.

I dont understand how I cant make a move.

now: Rockstar [Brian Walker's Grand Theft Auto Radio Edit]
artist: N.E.R.D.
album: E-Day: Part II - The Downfall

Leon.

She's really great, but there are a few problems, one being that i'm a senior and that she's a sophomore. Another being i don't have a car. I never really cared to have one the past 3 years considering my lack of need. So now i really don't know what to do. Oh well. I'll figure things out.

Later.[/COLOR] [/FONT][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=Blue]Hmm. I see your point. Just take it slow, like I would. Not having a car could be a little bit of a problem though. I don't have a car either. I hope I get a good cr when the time comes. Like the Mach 5, or somthing.

"KAMEHAMEHA!"

Dragonboym2[/COLOR]

Hmm... Well my story isn't that interesting but oh well.

It was getting to be the end of my sophomore year of high school and i'd only had two boyfriends and neither of them had worked out. Then i got into this fiasco with my best guy friend that was a total mess. We were basically friends with benefits. :animeswea But not that many benefits, and i broke it off after like a week because i felt really uncomfortable. After that i really wasn't interested in guys at all. (Weird, i know.)

So i went about school as usual. I confided everything in my best girl friend, Neuma. This is also about the time i started hanging out with all the big anime nerds from school. There was one kid, Alec, who was really shy, like really uber shy and awkward around girls. Being the stupid hyper kid i was i would hang on his arm and give him a hard time. Alec wasn't my type at all. He was pretty overweight... ok, he was a fat kid... and he had super big and thick glasses. One of his best friends was my good friend so we all started hanging out as a group after school. Alec would see me during passing period and give me candy. Before i knew it i was starting to like him, and i freaked out so bad. I would goto Neuma and be like "Why?! Why is this happening?! I don't know what to do?!" I didn't want to be in a relationship and i didn't even know if i wanted to date someone like him. :animeswea But i ended up giving it a chance.

Two years later Alec and i are still together and are probably going to get married, but not for a long while. ;)

[quote]There was one kid, Alec, who was really shy, like really uber shy and awkward around girls. Being the stupid hyper kid i was i would hang on his arm and give him a hard time. Alec wasn't my type at all. He was pretty overweight... ok, he was a fat kid... and he had super big and thick glasses. One of his best friends was my good friend so we all started hanging out as a group after school. Alec would see me during passing period and give me candy. Before i knew it i was starting to like him, and i freaked out so bad. I would goto Neuma and be like "Why?! Why is this happening?! I don't know what to do?!" I didn't want to be in a relationship and i didn't even know if i wanted to date someone like him. :animeswea But i ended up giving it a chance.

Two years later Alec and i are still together and are probably going to get married, but not for a long while. ;)[/QUOTE]

[COLOR=Blue]That's a good story you got there. I remember that High School was a little confusing for me too. Your very lucky to found someone at that time, most people don't.

"KAMEHAMEHA!"

Dragonboym2[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]My first real crush was a guy named Chris whom I should'nt have even liked considering my bestfriend had liked him befor.
He was really let's say playing me and I was stupid enough to go along with it.My sister tried warning me but I never listen to her.That ended up bad.And now there's this other girl who he is doing the same thing too.This is the 6th girl and she's not my friend but she is my friend.Ive tried warning her but she dosent want to listen she's gonna end up like me(dumb founded)
I currently have a crush on this guy who is 4 years older than me i barely know.but it's so amazing how you can like someone you barely know.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]I had a few different crushes in my day. Unfortunatly, I'm such a sad, pathetic little man that I never fessed up to any of the girls in question. I've had three girlfriends, but the first two only lasted a few weeks. My most recent has held out for a while, and I'm hoping to see it become something serious.[/COLOR]

mmk... high school crushes, huh? here we go...
FRESHMAN YEAR
at first i liked this guy who didn't like me back but was by far one of my best friends. well, basically, he ended up being a huge jerk to my best friend & then to me... basically told me we couldn't be friends anymore ("it's not you, it's me") & well, that sucked.
then i like a guy who turned out to be gay. go figure. now he's one of my best friends... but still.
THEN... i got a boyfriend! like, whoa! we went out for 3 months minus 1 day... i broke up with him because of a difference of feelings & religious incompatibility.
then i liked this one dude for a short period of time... well... not really. i liked him a little for a long period of time but not enough to break up him and his gf. it was no big deal to me.
then i fell in love with a guy (one of my other best friends) who had no feelings back for me. i liked him for a total of 13 months & nothing ever happened... besides him breaking my heart a few times ... [[[enter SOPHOMORE YEAR]]]
i got over him because of another guy. "things" happened between this guy & me, and yet nothing happened. it was realllllly really weird! well anyway, this guy told me he likes me, but he's also like a manwhore kinda?... so even if i did like him, i would never date him. but it's tempting sometimes. we go out a lot & it's a lot of fun.
then i liked a guy i work with but he loved another girl. that worked itself out & nothing ever happened, but we're still good friends.
then i liked a dude, we went out on one date (it wasn't even a date [ugh!]) & he ended up being a LOT different than i thought he would... = (
and now? i think i'm starting to like this one guy... he's really sweet & so frickin hilarious... & yeah.
the end!

Guest Heero yuy
Crushes, crushes and crushes...

Yeah, the lesbian thing happened to me too, so yeah. Kinda shocking right...

Well, crushes always lead me down some rough relationships.

I believe it's good to have a crush, but depends on many factors that are different time to time.

I have a crush now, and it's torture. Cause I just broke up with a relationship that started as a crush, and now, I'm just scared of the rejection from the person I like so much.

Crushes can lead to obsession and that's not good, diverse yourself into someone like that. It does things to you, like self esteem wise and in end, some point. You'll start to question everything about yourself, to analyze, and find out if you can change, or fit the format of the person you like. It's too sentimental and emotional.

• 3 weeks later...
[QUOTE=Heero yuy]Crushes, crushes and crushes...

Yeah, the lesbian thing happened to me too, so yeah. Kinda shocking right...[/quote]

[COLOR=Blue]Heh. Small world, huh?

Most of the girls I like at school are taken, it's a little frusterating at times. I even had a crush on a girl who turned up to be engaged.
Her name was Nazz. She's one of the prettiest girls I've met. She dresses in mostly black, skinny, and has black and orange hair that she syles herself. She's kind of Goth meets punk rock in some ways. I used to flirt with her. Alot.
I remember the time I gave her a back rub, and I look over next to her, and there's her boyfreind. Yipe. I finished up, and he was still there looking at me.
He didn't say a word. That was that. And why didn't he clobber me? Because he's not that kind of guy, for one. And also, Nazz and him have an open relationship.
Oh.
Pretty surprising, huh?

"KAMEHAMEHA!"

Dragonboym2 [/COLOR]

I had a girlfriend who hated it when I talked to this other girl. She only let me see her for 5 minutes at school. This girl I dated is a selfish *****. And guess what I found out later? She was with 2 other guys. I mean snap! That is not why I dumped her though. Most of my friends told me she was a liar. And she was.

Now there is another girl I'm in a tizzy over her. Her name is Brandie. And boy she is purty. She came from utica. She also rides my bus. She loves anime and manga. Like me. And the best part is she is my type. Her sister is kind of gothic. My friend or madwitch5 (That's his otakuboards name. likes her sister. So that is kind of a doubvle whammy right there.

I'll put it this way, I have had crushes(?) on people and [I]nobody[/I] knew about it but them!

My first crush was actually one of my best friends! Her name is Sam(short for Samantha, duh) and she was and still is the closest person in my life! At the time she was my size, about 5' 3", and my build, skinny! We had been best friend ever since we met, and she knew every thing about me, and still does! And I knew everything about her, and I still do! Anyway, we were both 13 when I told her, but I had had a crush on her since ten! When I told her that I liked her, I thought that she would slap me across the face! But instead, she told me that she liked me as well! Things moved on very rapidly after that! I asked her out on her 14 birthday, which was a week after mine! That was about a month after We told each other about how we felt! We dated for a year and a half, then called it off because our friends weren't happy that we were going out! But we're still best friends, and share everything about each other!

After that, I had a crush on a girl named Shana. After about 6 months, I told her! She then did something my oldschool mind couldn't handle! She beat me to asking her out! Anyway we dated untill she moved and said we shouldn't see each other any more! I was like, "Hey, your two states away! We couldn't see each other even if we wanted to!" So that ended that!

After that, I deprived myself of all emotions, no love, happiness, sadness, nothing. That lasted a year, then I met a girl whom I couldn't read!(I'm a chi reader if you didn't know!) So I started to get to know her! I found out that we had alot in common, but I didn't let her know too much about me! Then I found out she liked me!After that, my emotions rushed back to me like blood rushes to your head! I desided that I would go for it, a relationship, and we are curently going head first, and there is no turing back!

[QUOTE=Dragonboym2][color=blue]There's Jill, another girl from school. She's got these big bright eyes I like, somtimes dresses in sweats, she's real adorable, and is a Red Sox fan. She has the cap to prove it.
One night a year ago, I was hanging out on campus, and she was sitting alone on a bench outside. I came over to say hi. She said that she had a bad day, so I offered a hug. She acceppted, and I hugged her. I don't remember what I said next, but I ended up rubbing her shoulders for her.
At that moment, I realized she was enjoying it as much as I. I tried to think of somthing clever to say, and like a moron I said "Wow, Jill. You got soft skin." :animeshy: She says "Thanks. I moisturize with Aveeno."
I ended up massaging her shoulders, neck, arms, hands, legs, and feet.
When I finished, she thanked me, and said she felt a lot better.
I then asked if she would like to get a soda with me at the cafe down the street. She looks up and says "Are you asking me out?" I of course said "No, no, no, no,..yes."
She smiled and shook her head. "Umm..thanks for the offer but..I have a girlfreind." "What?"
"I'm a lesbian."
"You are?!" I couldn't beleive it.
"I thought you knew." She added. "Uh..No, this is the first time I heard of it!" I said.
That was it for that idea.

What were your crushes like?

"KAMEHAMEHA!"

Dragonboym2[/color][/QUOTE]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3]First of all, [b][i]nice to meet you[/i][/b] [color=blue][b][i][u]Dragonboym[/u][/i][/b][color=blue][b][i][u]2[/u][/i][/b][/color][/color][color=black]. I'm [b][i][u]Acheron[/u][/i][/b] and this is my first time seeing you. [b][i]Kewl banner and username.[/i][/b] I love [b][i]Dragonball[/i][/b] also. But, I think I love [b][i][u]Dragonball Z/GT[/u][/i][/b] more than you. [b][i](Friendly Competition)[/i][/b] [b][i][You][/i][/b] cannot compete with the sheer coolness of [b][i][color=orange]SSJ2 Gohan[/color][/i][/b] during the [b][i][u][color=darkgreen]Cell Saga[/color][/u][/i][/b]. He was the baddest thing on 2 legs when he transformed to the next level, shocking even [color=darkgreen][b][i]Cell[/i][/b][/color]. [b][i](Ah, the memories...)[/i][/b][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][b][i]Anywho...[/i][/b][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3]That story sucks, [color=#0000ff][b][i][u]Dragonboym2[/u][/i][/b][/color][color=black]. That simply [b][i]sucks.[/i][/b] I haven't had an experience like that but I remember when I was in my [b][i]sophmore[/i][/b] year of high school and I met this beautiful black woman named [b][i]Eva Diane Reed[/i][/b]. OMG, I thought I was going to pass out from how beautiful she was. I had to talk to her, though, so I walked over to her before class started and asked her about herself. [b][i](Name, age, personality, etc...)[/i][/b][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3]She liked me and I liked her and so as I put my hands on her hands, I [b][i][also][/i][/b] tried to think of something cool to say to her. [b][i][u]Instead[/u][/i][/b], the only words I could formulate was...[/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][b][i]"Are my hands cold?"[/i][/b] I felt like such a geek.[/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3]But she put my hand [b][i]under her shirt[/i][/b] [b][i][under her bra][/i][/b], [b][i]on her [u]breast[/u][/i][/b]. She then replied...[/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][b][i]"Why [u]yes[/u], it is. Why did you wanna know?"[/i][/b][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3]I believe the words [b][i]'overly-excited'[/i][/b] and [b][i]'premature'[/i][/b] are key words to describe certain sentences I can't really say here on [b][i]Otaku[/i][/b] due to this string not being [b][i]'Rated M'[/i][/b]. But i'm pretty sure everyone knows what went down after that.[/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][b][i][u]Two years later[/u][/i][/b], we broke up and I figured out that she had sex with every friend that I [b][i][basically][/i][/b] knew. :animedepr Talk about [b][i]'used up and thrown away'...[/i][/b] I couldn't believe she had done this to me and [b][i][u]I lost my virginity to her[/u][/i][/b]. [b][i]Gah![/i][/b] That made me [b][i][u]so[/u][/i][/b] mad! I, ultimately, fell into a state of [b][i][serious][/i][/b] mental depression because of this act of [b][i]'betrayal'[/i][/b].[/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3]I'm over it now, but those are one of the many stories that I have. I'm [b][i]sooo[/i][/b] glad, though, I got married, because all of my pain and anguish concerning crushes dissapeared. I'm just glad that I don't have to go through that crap anymore. [b][i][u]Crushes are evil.[/u][/i][/b][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][b][i]*When I met my wife, I didn't have a crush on her! I actually [u]disliked[/u] her for a while! :animeswea LOL[/i][/b][/size][/font]

[QUOTE=Acheron]//snip//
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][b][i][u]Two years later[/u][/i][/b], we broke up and I figured out that she had sex with every friend that I [b][i][basically][/i][/b] knew. :animedepr Talk about [b][i]'used up and thrown away'...[/i][/b] I couldn't believe she had done this to me and [b][i][u]I lost my virginity to her[/u][/i][/b]. [b][i]Gah![/i][/b] That made me [b][i][u]so[/u][/i][/b] mad! I, ultimately, fell into a state of [b][i][serious][/i][/b] mental depression because of this act of [b][i]'betrayal'[/i][/b].[/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][/size][/font] [font=Palatino Linotype][size=3]I'm over it now, but those are one of the many stories that I have. I'm [b][i]sooo[/i][/b] glad, though, I got married, because all of my pain and anguish concerning crushes dissapeared. I'm just glad that I don't have to go through that crap anymore. [/size][/font]
//snip//
[/QUOTE]

Well that's just plain rude! And your friends too! i had a girlfriend once and I broke up with her because of things like that. (Plus it was my friends idea.) It was my first relation ever. Longest too. If that happened to me I would freak! Sorry for your loss. (If you catch my drift.) but as you said marriage made you forget. Or whatever. Marriage kind of blocks those things from happening.

[font=trebuchet ms][color=darkgreen]Ålpha-Æpsilon, there's no need to quote Acheron's [b]entire[/b] post - it's only just above yours, after all! Just quote the relevant bits. It saves both screen space and readers' eyes.
-Raiyuu[/color][/font]

Because I have a strong tendency to spill my life friggin story in these sorts of threads, I am going to keep this as simple as possible. If I wanted to sum it up into a single word: netship. But that does it no justice, so the least i could do is a timeline.

- September 05 - Started going to GameFAQs message boards.
- Met a girl on there who i really liked and seemed to be into a lot of the same stuff as me
- We were pretend dating
- Beginning of October 05 - my family moves and we loose internet for a month
- During said time i had NO friends, no longer had feelings for said female
- November 05 - came back to all my old online friends and just chilled
- Was VERY lonely
- Mid-November - had serious relationship with fellow OBer
- Early December 05 - It exploded >_>
- Late December - Had a boyfriend on OB, only lasted about 2 weeks
- January 06 - I fell back in love with girl from September after LONG spirit quest
- We seemed to have mutual feelings, but not a relationship
- Late February - Family moves, internet lost for 2 months, broke off from reality
- VERY long spirit quest
- Late April - Came back online, former lover now pregnant (I will not explain)
- April--Late may, Early June - I fall 100% in love with her to the point that nothing else matters
- June 06 - Due to extenuating circumstances, my chances with her are EXTREMELY slim

so, there you have it. **** me :animesigh

[font=Courier New]Wow I'm like new here and this was the first forum I've looked at...It really stood out to me and reading all that everyone had to say was totally relatable to me...I'm in a relationship right now and it's going well...I'm sorry to hear that story too...Yeah it's hard with crushes and all and most of the time it's just hard to make a move but when you do, you have nothing but to just go with the flow.:animesmil Remember though that you can't have a relationship without friendship first...;) [/font]

[quote name='triblackfire][font=Courier New']Wow I'm like new here and this was the first forum I've looked at...It really stood out to me and reading all that everyone had to say was totally relatable to me...I'm in a relationship right now and it's going well...I'm sorry to hear that story too...Yeah it's hard with crushes and all and most of the time it's just hard to make a move but when you do, you have nothing but to just go with the flow.:animesmil Remember though that you can't have a relationship without friendship first...;) [/font][/quote]

Hey dude, yo umay wanna like delete your first post and use this one. Double posting = / = allowed.

I agree with that last sentence also. You do not want to rush into a relationship or you'll end up dead like Romeo and Juliet. Or worse yet you won't end up dead and you'll have to deal with Romeo being a jackass and Juliet being stupid >_>

Ah crushes... Well i have a crush right now. but my teenage mind says" DONT TELL HER. IF U DO YOU'LL LOSE UR FRIENDSHIP!!!" but i really wanna say that i wana date her and stuff. though she was dumped by her bf and i was there cheering her up.
We've been talking all summer about stuff. stuff we didn't even tell our closest friends.
Today, i still cant get the right words :animecry:

BUT i know some day i'll ask her out :animesigh

Guest Mysterious
life has thought me if you like some one let them now cause all that fellin does is eat awwy at you until you end up regrating never saying anything and if you do meet up again and tell them theres no point in it.

and thats why i tell people i like i like them
[COLOR=RoyalBlue][SIZE=1][INDENT][B]Mysterious[/B], At OtakuBoards, we greatly emphasize the concept of having clear, easy to read posts. This includes correct use of spelling, grammar and punctuation. Please improve your posts, you can simply use a program like Word to check your posts before they go up. ~SunfallE[/INDENT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Guest Snow-White
Hmm. Crushes can be so bittersweet. I really can't say I've had that many, though. I never had any until about high school, because I just really wasn't interested in boys at all, and any girl-crushes I might have had I kind of brushed off as me just being silly.

I suppose the first one would start with this boy all the way in Canada.
We met online by accident, and I thought I was in love with him for two years. I suppose to some extent I did love him, but I realized that what we were persuing was only hurtful to both of us, and that we really couldn't have known each other so well just by typing. It broke my heart to break things off with him, but I did, and now he won't talk to me. Sometimes I still try because I wanted us to always be friends, but I suppose he's only doing what's best for him.

After that episode, I ended up dating this guy I kind of met on Myspace (I just happened to bump into him at a bar-type place with my friends one night and he recognized me). I thought he was very good-looking at the time: tall (6'4" about), mohwak (but never worn up), septum and ears pierced, big eyes, two or three years older than me. I tend to lean towards the "punk"er (and older) scope of guys. We started dating and a month later I broke up with him due to trust issues, though I'm pretty sure he actually did have sex with another girl (after I told him I wouldn't have sex with him for a looong time, but he said that was alright with him). Then came Manda...

I used to watch her at school in the mornings, and I thought she was absolutely beautiful in every way. She's smart, a little shy, reserved, but still funny. Basically everything I'm not. :) We never had any classes together, and she's a year younger than me, so I would wait for her in the hallways sometimes and we would write goofy little notes back and forth. I would later find out that she liked me the same way I liked her, and at the same time. I really would have liked to have known that at the time, because I felt like a creepy stalker or something. We're still friends, though I don't get to talk to her much at all. :( But the irony in all this is that, the first person I confided in about my crush on Manda would later turn out to be my boyfriend. <3

Anywho, this all ends with my boyfriend now: Cason. I never thought I'd [I]ever[/I] date a younger guy, but Cason is just so special in every way. He's smart, gorgeous, bathes regularly and always smells nice, and I could listen to him talk forever. He makes me want to be better, as cheesy as that sounds. I love him more than I ever thought I would anyone, especially considering I'd kind of decided that all men are disgusting rats (I do know better now, lol.). It's just good to be in a relationship with someone you know accepts every little flaw you may have, whether that flaw be mental, physical, or emotional. I'll stop now.

I have issues at school cause the secretaries at my dad's work are always telling me how cute I am (at age 15, even) so I've got guys everywhere who like me. But I do like one of them back because one time at school I got a little overly-stressed, so I ended up cryin in the hallway. Alot of my friends looped by and gave me a little reassurance, but they left soon afterwards. Well, along comes this guy who I happen to see every day and he stayed there with me the whole time. Not joking. Soon like everyone was gone, and its just me and him in the hallway and he walked me back to my class a little ways. (Two hours earlier I'd had a really bad reality check and I didn't say a thing until the incident in the hallway.) He is soooo nice.... I hope everyone can find someone like that someday.....

This is recycled from an "I need advice" post on another forum...so excuse it.

"Well.I've been having good things happen to me lately.
I saw my long lost (okay...10 months missing, but same difference) crush turn up on my doorstep today. It was really...fantastic to see him again.
Lets just say I was very sad to see him go.
Later though, we talked on AIM for awhile.
He says things to me I know I don't deserve. He greets me by saying,"Hello,Sexy Steph" or something similar. He tells me I am awesome and amazing. That I "radiate benevolance" and made me cry so hard today. Because I felt so...blessed.

On the other hand...I quoteunquote "hooked up"(and I don't mean just met again...) with another long lost friend. We were friends when we were like 7.Played in the sandbox together,watched Pokemon. Typical things. But of course, we have both grown up and hormones kicked in.
We talk more than once a day on AIM for at least an hour. He is always telling me how pretty I am, how much he loves me. How much he wishes I still lived two houses down.(That is why we were friends when I was younger.) Last night when he snuck on the computer to talk to me, he said,"If I sign off suddenly I want you to know something."
And I say,"What?"
And he goes,"I love you!"

Now for the issue. I'm pretty sure they both like me. The thing is, I don't know who I want to be with. They both make me feel...so desirable."

But anyways...crushes have become pretty much useless to me in highschool.