OtakuBoards

Tell me how this song makes you feel

liveinmybubble

Wolf Rain "Strangers"

We've found a kind of paradise in a flowers bloom.
We've seen the end of a mystic land so close it meets the parting sun.
We've shared the thoughts that two could share, we feel the truth, magic that we send...

Searching for something new
Isle of Gold in flowers bloom

We've heard a kind of paradise beyond the desert's dunes.
We've walked the earth in solitude, so cold we need the warmth of sun.
We've lived the life that we could live, we see the truth magic that begins...

We've found a kind of paradise, below a sky so new.
We've weaved a web of mystery so wide, we need the light of day.
We've worn the cloak of secret lives, we've seen the truth, magic that we send...

so when will it end?
so when, when will we meet, my friend?

I created this thread because I'm searching for something and i'm hoping that if someone tells me how this song makes them feel that the void that I feel can be filled so be honest what ever pops up in your head when you read it or how it makes you feel please write about it. :catgirl:

[

I love this song!

One of the best songs on the soundtrack and I wish they could have used it more effectively in the anime. :animeangr Well enough with my complaining, I'll try to answer your question...

I don't think just reading the lyrics does it justice as you need to listen to the song to get a feel for it. With the tempo of the song matching the lyrics so well (as well as the lone trumpet playing in the background giving you sense of sadness almost) the song defiantly makes you want to set off on some kind of journey. Whenever I hear it I want to drop everything I'm doing and just head off to some unknown destination. Maybe that's why the song leaves some kind of void inside of you. You might be longing to go off on some kind of adventure almost. Very beautiful song in my opinion.

Hope this helps!

[QUOTE=Tsume]I love this song!

One of the best songs on the soundtrack and I wish they could have used it more effectively in the anime. :animeangr Well enough with my complaining, I'll try to answer your question...

I don't think just reading the lyrics does it justice as you need to listen to the song to get a feel for it. With the tempo of the song matching the lyrics so well (as well as the lone trumpet playing in the background giving you sense of sadness almost) the song defiantly makes you want to set off on some kind of journey. Whenever I hear it I want to drop everything I'm doing and just head off to some unknown destination. Maybe that's why the song leaves some kind of void inside of you. You might be longing to go off on some kind of adventure almost. Very beautiful song in my opinion.

Hope this helps![/QUOTE]

Tsume your reply helped me out alot because it made me realize maybe the adventures I go on and the one that I'm on now is pointless on this path I won't find my paradise I won't find the person that I've been searching for, for such along time I need to stop going on what ever mission that arises and just make my own that will lead me to what I'm searching for. Thank You so much Tsume.

Note: Your answer about the song came close to the answer that would have been given by the person whom I'm looking for thanks alot thank you soo much! :p