Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
-^^- I would like a Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan avi/siggy set please. 100x100 avi, and can you put Dhampir on either the sig, or the avi (not both please, unless it is more subtle in one) Thanks in advance!
Posted
[COLOR=DarkOrchid][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]I would totally love to make this for you, Damphir... but maybe you could post pictures so that I could either use them or know what I'm looking for? Because, to be blunt.. I have a zilch idea on what you're talking about. o-o

I would like to do this for you, though! =D[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
Ah, gomen. I was actually looking for some good pics to edit into the post. Here, any of these, but focus on the blue haired girl... Thanks...

[url]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g62/Chii_Flowright/4840234213.jpg[/url]
[url]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g62/Chii_Flowright/4840234213.jpg[/url]
[url]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g62/Chii_Flowright/Bokusatsu_Tenshi_Dokuro-chan_v01_c0.jpg[/url]
[url]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g62/Chii_Flowright/Bokusatsu_Tenshi_Dokuro-chan_v01_03.png[/url]
Posted
[COLOR=DarkOrchid][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]Okay! These are awesome and they hep me out a lot!

I'll get your set done by tomorrow, okay? ^^

Oh, and it's no prob. n.n[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[size=1]I'd just like to mention that the maximum dimensions for an avatar on OB is 150x80 pixels. It's fine if the request is for livejournal or something, but if you intend on using it for OB, you might want to consider amending your request.[/size]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
The images no longer appear to work ^^; so if you want anyone else to help you, you'd need to fix the links
Posted
[quote name='GTK']The images no longer appear to work ^^; so if you want anyone else to help you, you'd need to fix the links[/quote]Ah, gomen. I'll fix those right quick. also if anyone decides to do this, mabye an OB sized avatar also...

Edit:

Here are the new links

[url="http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g62/Chii_Flowright/CG/dokuro2.jpg"]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g62/Chii_Flowright/CG/dokuro2.jpg[/url]
[url="http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g62/Chii_Flowright/CG/4840234213.jpg"]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g62/Chii_Flowright/CG/4840234213.jpg[/url]
[url="http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g62/Chii_Flowright/CG/Bokusatsu_Tenshi_Dokuro-chan_v01_c0.jpg"]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g62/Chii_Flowright/CG/Bokusatsu_Tenshi_Dokuro-chan_v01_c0.jpg[/url]
[url="http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g62/Chii_Flowright/CG/01.jpg"]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g62/Chii_Flowright/CG/01.jpg[/url]
[url="http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g62/Chii_Flowright/CG/Bokusatsu_Tenshi_Dokuro-chan_v01_03.png"]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g62/Chii_Flowright/CG/Bokusatsu_Tenshi_Dokuro-chan_v01_03.png[/url]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...