OtakuBoards

What happens when i try to draw manga...improved

mangamaniack21

That is so cool how i saw you guys were writting about this, because just last night i was doing designing filter sketches for my made up characters, and they look actually quite good! :animesmil My mom and dad seem to like how i draw the hair, and my friend Olivia thinks I do the eyes very distincly, so im thinkin about soaring to the top in manga bussiness! Good luck to me! XD

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name='uchihagirl]I don't know if this is off-topic, but WOW you create your own manga? Any chance you can scan it onto the computer and then host the images? I would [I]really[/I'] like to see it. :luv:[/quote]

Yeah, I do create my own manga when ever I get a lot of spare time. But I don't think that
I can host an image thread with it, sorry. I don't have a scanner but if I find one at a library or somthing
I'll probably post it. There is a slight chance that I can post it but I probably won't get a chance to.

[quote name='chou kuro']I've started three mangas, but I haven't gotten very far in any of them. I'm an okay artist, but I'm not good at perspective or profile's, so I usually draw a couple pages, then stop. I love writing though, and I'm working on four novels and several short stories, so I usually get the plot and stories down, and then just leave them in a drawer cause I get convinced that I can't draw.[/quote]
I've started a couple times, but never got very far. They all suck. I also am very bad at perspective, and alot of times my art is not very good to look at (or so I've gotten the impression) so.. But I did finish one page, and was very proud of it. If anyone wants, I can put it under a thumbnail, I'd really like someone's opinion of it... but every time I try to submit art under Otaku nobody looks at it or comments on it. So... Yeah. But I'm really glad for everyone who can do manga's, keep it up! And be glad you can do that stuff.

[quote name='Shiros_Hime123']That is so cool how i saw you guys were writting about this, because just last night i was doing designing filter sketches for my made up characters, and they look actually quite good! :animesmil My mom and dad seem to like how i draw the hair, and my friend Olivia thinks I do the eyes very distincly, so im thinkin about soaring to the top in manga bussiness! Good luck to me! XD[/quote]

My friends like the way that I draw the hair and eyes of my characters. I do not like the way I draw the bodies of my characters. Thet're really bad. Good luck on you manga though :animesmil . I should spend more time on mine, I don't do it so often anymore.