Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well I don't really remember but I think I found theotaku first and then made my way here at otakuboards. I didn't really like it at first because I didn't really know the people and I didnt know much about otakuboards. But as time went on I began to like otakuboards and all its inhabitants, and its now part of my daily schedule to visit the otakuboards. And I hope to stick around for a good long time^^
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[size=1][color=indigo][font=arial]Well, it wasn't easy. It's a long tale, involving sacrificial ceremonies, machine guns, nazis, [i]old magick[/i] and a climatic finale in which I face my arch enemy and thousands of his clones. It was really awesome, and I made friendships to last a life time, killed so many my hands were stained red, and learnt how to drive a stickshift, but frankly, I don't have the time to tell it all.

So I'll leave you [i]guessing[/i].[/font][/color][/size]
Posted
[font=Comic Sans MS][color=darkred]I was just browsing around on the internet and went on google and typed in anime quizzes. My friend Katie told me about how much fun anime quizzes were and decided to check it out. Otaku.com was the first on the list and instantly I've become hooked!!! I regestered and now I'm officially a new member!! I'm having fun posting and meeting people (even though I'm still having trouble with html...);)[/color][/font]
Posted
I've been using The Otaku website for about a year now and I eventually thought to myself, 'Why not join the forum as well, rather than just visiting?' I originally found the websites when I typed in Anime personality Quizzes, one of the top finds was The Otaku. Since then I've come to love it! :animesmil
Guest MaRk-0wN3Z-YoU
Posted
well just a couple of days ago I wanted to join a message board so I typed on google for any good anime message boards and it took me tol this great site!! I sighned up and took me a while to post my first post. I used to be in a message board a long time ago I was a admin in AnimeHQ.
Guest mewmewninja45
Posted
Well, I wsa on i tunes one day and I saw hte Otaku podcast and hosting the podcast were three freakin funny fellow members of theotaku.com. They talked about posts, the mock anime interview contest, read comments from members on miscellaneous things, etc. I downloaded it onto my i pod and signed up at the otakuboard and at myotaku. So that's how I became a member at this awesome site!!!!!!!! :catgirl:
Posted
My story is nothing extremely amazing. All those many years ago, before I joined this community, I was surfing the web looking for some Digimon stuff. I got taken to the digimon section on the old version of theotaku and eventually found my way to the forums. See? Nothing too neat.
Posted
[COLOR=RoyalBlue]I remember looking for anime wallpapers on the internet. So I typed "anime wallpapers" in the key words thingy and found one that says myOtaku.com blah blah blah...then so I tried to get a wallpaper, it says you needed to become a member, so I became a member. Then about 2 months after, I just realized you can create ur own site there. And that's how it started! :animeswea [/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=White]When I was on theotaku.com I saw an ad for the otakuboards. I clicked on the site and it took my here. Oh! My sister was looking for an anime site and found theotaku.com. She also signed up for to be a member and that's when I discovered the otakuboards. Not really that interesting but hey at least I found this place. :animesmil [/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...