Sojiro47 Posted July 9, 2006 Posted July 9, 2006 Sojiro47 here. This may sound weird, but I wuld like a Keitaro Urashima(from Love Hina) with a katana Signature! Kind of stupid, I know, but still! Thanks in advance!
Azarath Posted July 9, 2006 Posted July 9, 2006 I remember one being on a website somewhere but I don't remembe :animeswea r.Sorry :animesmil .But if I do find it again I'll PM you :animesmil .Do you know a website with banners because the one I looked at you had to by them.You think you could tell me one for free or something ;)
Sojiro47 Posted July 9, 2006 Author Posted July 9, 2006 [quote name='Azarath']Do you know a website with banners because the one I looked at you had to by them.You think you could tell me one for free or something ;)[/quote] Sorry, I don't know of a website that has free banners, but if I find one, I'll PM you!
Azarath Posted July 9, 2006 Posted July 9, 2006 [quote name='Sojiro47']Sorry, I don't know of a website that has free banners, but if I find one, I'll PM you![/quote] Thanks a lot.That rocks.STill haven't found one with Keitaro But I tried>
Boo Posted July 9, 2006 Posted July 9, 2006 [size=1]You know, finding banners with actual pictures in them is really hard. The biggest point of this board is to ask people to [i]make[/i] one for you. Now if you could give some additional information on how you'd like the banner to look (ex. text, colours, picture placement), that would really help people who'd like to make one for you.[/size]
Azarath Posted July 9, 2006 Posted July 9, 2006 Well alrighty then!I'll try that once I get the chance to.But that is a pretty good idea.
Sojiro47 Posted July 9, 2006 Author Posted July 9, 2006 Ok then, here it is! I think I would like it 150x80 pixels. Keitaru would be on the left side, with onlt his torso and head showing! The Katana would be held in front, hands at waist level, ti of katana at neck level. I would like the BG color red. After that, I don't care! That took more thought than I thought it would!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now