OtakuBoards

Final Fantasy VIII

Duo Maxwell

• 2 weeks later...
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]yes and after that you get ifrit back by playing the little boy near the river if i remember correctly... but i think is supposed to be her brother or something... by i know it is a little boy and i can picture parts of the screen in my mind... i remember getting back... ah who knows anymore... love is evil ;)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Phooey! All that's too much effort. If you play the CC people in Balamb Garden, they'll be in the ragnarok in disc 4 and they'll have all the cards you missed on your journey. You can even get chocobo and chubby chocobo from CC members on the ragnarok. The only cards you can't get are doomtrain, kiros, and....uh....damn what was the 3rd card.....well whatever, you need to get those from the Queen of Cards, she's somewhere near the escape pod landing thingamajiggy. You know this is going to really bug me, what the 3rd card you can only get from the queen is, waaaaaah ><.......wait.....I think it was....Irvine! Heh whew....that helps a lot. ANyway yeah don't bother w/ that stupid chocobo quest, just beat every CC person (don't even have to get the special cards like gilgamesh and carbuncy), and they'll end up on the ragnarok. it's a lot easier, plus u'll still be able to play triple triad w/ people in disc 4 =P

• 3 weeks later...