Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=crimson] Hey, DK, that confetti is sure getting messy... Oh what the helk ~*confetti*~

I prefer OtakuBoards to have game threads every once and a while, as long as there is, well, a game to it. Most of the game threads you see on The OB are well though out and they are a heck of a lot of fun to play (Caption games, 6 Degrees of Wikipedia etc..) I wouldn't disagree that a few of the games woiuld have been shut down in V4 times, but a community, and any community is a great example of this, evolves and changes from time to time.

Doesn't stop you from going to all those serious thread we have in there. Personally, I'm sick of those.

On a slightly different note to Boo, why have you gone back and vandalised your own posts? :animestun [/color]
Posted
[quote name='Shinje][color=crimson'] On a slightly different note to Boo, why have you gone back and vandalised your own posts? :animestun [/color][/quote]
[size=1]Because I can. I'm cool like that.

Oh, and it's not vandalising, it's art.[/size]
Posted
[color=#4B0082]At least it tells us he knows how to use the Edit button instead of double posting. :p

At any rate, I think everything worth saying has been said, and the thread is just getting off-topic now. So. . . .

Thread Closed[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...