OtakuBoards

Dark World (M-VLS)

Cicatrice Du Adieu

"Let's get checked in first," She said when the angels were out of direct sight. She was still deep in thought, mostly about Tayu but also about Bret. "I'm not acting normal," She thought. "Why am I acting this way? The normal me would simply tell him to fuck off!" Soon she stopped and turned looking into bret's eyes. Her eyes widened slightly for the eyes she was looking into were not that of Bret but of Tayu, the same kind eyes she had gazed into when she was fourteen, The same acceptance that lingered within his eyes .

Her thoughts quickly Changed and she turned and She walked through the door of the inn . Her cheeks were rosy from blushing at what she just did. She was looking at her feet and waqlked up to the counter. "A room please," she said. Ayoung man with a mohawk looked up and smiled reveiling ivory fangs. He jumped the counter and hugged her tight."burden," He spoke kindly. "I missed you!" She didn't hug back nor reply. "A room? They're with me," Burden spoke in a distracted tone. "Someone in a bad mood? Well anyway here's the last room key, you'll have to share." Tom said. "Fine." Burden replied. Burden and Bret walked toward the stairs when Burden heard tTom from behind.
" How's Tayu doing?" He shouted. Burden Froze dead in her tracks. Tears began to crowd her eyes thretaening to over power her. She ignored him and started up the stairs at a faster pace.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bret noticed the tears coming from Burden's face but didn't say anything, not wanting to sadden her even more. They climbed up the stiars into their room, which Burden unlocked, and entered the room. Bret looked around and noted the minimal furniture. One bed, a flimsy table, two chairs, and a small dresser. 'How quaint,' Bret mentally smirked.

Bret took off his suit jacket, draped it over a chair, and sat down. He iddly adjusted one of the cuffs on his dress shirt while Burden unload her bag and wiped her face. When she turned around, he shot her his charming smile.

"So, how about that dance?"

She hesitated to answer in fear of her own tongue. Burden turned to him and braved an answer. Her mind said "don't go. No". Her heart,however , betrayed her.
"That sounds good, let me get ready."
Bret's smile grew wider with her reply. She turned, grabbing some clothes and some accesories from her bag and leaving to the rest room. Bret heard the door lock and he waited there for her .

Ten or fifteen minutes later she emerged from the bathroom.Her hair was pulled back into a bun where the extra hair was gelled to spike out all around. Her chin-length bangs slanted and fell over one of her grey eyes and a lock of hair fell infront of each of her foxish ears. she wore brick red lipstick and a spiked choker necklace. She wore a hollter middriff reveiling a belly peircing and a pair of semi-tight , worn blue jeans held up by a studded belt. As she stepped, high heeled boots made the floor creak. Her hands were no longer covered by the fingerless spiked gloves reveiling rough hands made for fighting. The gloves were replaced with studded cuff braclets to accent the whole look.

"Mommy, you look pretty," the young girl said. " Are you going out with daddy? " Burden blushed with the childs words looking up at Bret who was staring at her with a besotted look. She blushed more. "We-we should find somewhere for her to go." Burden said. "I wanna play with uncle Tom." the girl said witha smile. "I guess that takes care of that," Bret said looking at Burden .

((Jayden87, lostvoice will probably tell you this, but sign-ups for this RPG are closed. But you didn't even post in the sign-ups, did you? And your post is horrible, its too clumped together and annoying to read. You're new here, so read the rules and learn how to properly RP before you make another post, ok?

So I'm just going to ignore his post...))

Bret stood up, put his jacket on, and nodded at Burden. "Shall we?" He opened the door and she walked out, the little girl darting in front of her in a split second. Downstairs, Bret looked at Tom as the little girl ran to him, keeping any hatred that he bore for the vampire out of his voice.

"Look after the girl for us, please?" he asked. He reached in his pocket and pulled out a crisp fifty dollar bill. He put in on the counter and nodded. "Something for your time." He then walked with Burden out of the inn.

Outside, he offered Burden his arm, which she took. He then strolled down the street to the dance club. A dull beat could be heard on the street from the music inside and a sign hung above the building, reading "The Suicide". Bret walked to door, opened it for Burden, and was greated by a dog hybrid waitress.

"Anywhere to sit?" Bret asked, figuring it was better to sit for a minute before they started dancing.

"A small table in the corner," the waitress replied.

"Perfect," Bret said, smiling. The two were led to their table. After sitting down, they were asked if they would like some drinks.

"Some brandy for me, please," Bret said. He then looked at Burden. "And for you?"

[SIZE=2][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]Coming out the shadows, He looks at his long grey hair and his hand stained in blood of demons. He walks in the streets Not saying anything, He holds his sword with care and He grips it like someone is about to attack him from behind. He Looks behind him as the rain in chicago runs down his face. " This pace has no use for me, I seen that i nned to see here, I just want to see no battles i nthe streets," He gose into his pocket and pulls out a little doll and places it on the grave in front of him " Little one don't worry you will see the light brighter than man can ever make. " He walks away as he spreds his wings he puts on his hood and starts flying toward the atl or Atlanta...[/COLOR][/SIZE]

(OCC: Use past tense. "She was dressed in ...",Like that. Thank you fallen angel. Oh and use 2 paragraphs and please make your speech exciting, you use He too many times .LITERACY,Please people!! )

"Water," Burden said to the waitress who nodded and left to fix there drinks.Burden sat across from Bret. There was an awkward silence between the two and their drinks still hadn't come. "So, "Bret said, trying to start a conversation. " You seemed pretty upset back there. Who is this "Tayu"? Is he a problem to you? I'll do anything I can to help."

"No. You can't help,It's entirely my problem." She looked down, than a moment later looked back up at Bret who had his head bowed as well. "But, Since you know his name, I'll tell you what happened." She paused and the dj anounced a slow song from popular artist.
"Later, though, after we dance," She said walking to him and holding her hand out so he could grab it. He gripped her hand and stood, walking with Burden to the Dance floor.

When they got on the packed dance floor Bret cleared his throat and looked at Burden. She looked at him, as well, and Put both her hands on his shoulder. He hesitated but soon after placed his hands on her hips.Burden Let Bret lead her,Careful not to step on his feet. When she felt Comftorable with her movements ahe looked up at Bret and smiled, He smiled back gazing into her stone grey eyes.

"So what's your history?" Burden asked, focusing out the blaring music to listen to Bret's answer.

[FONT=Comic Sans MS](OOC: I apologize for the long time I spent away from the boards. School has been hectic, what with exams and all. I haven't had the time to check up on things.)

Jerille crowed and hopped around his mistress. She had fallen asleep in a most unladylike manner--slumped against a brick wall, her frighteningly long legs stretched out before her, and her hands shoved into her pockets. She was the only vampire the poor bird had ever met who had the audacity to slumber in public.

Felix opened her eyes slightly and peered warily at the beast.

"Little bugger..."

She sprang from her resting place and moved swiftly down the street. Jerille, caught off guard, squacked angrily at her, took a few hops across the pavement, and then flew off after the albino.

Felix discerned that several of her own kind were wandering about closeby. The young sprig of a vampire had no desire to become involved with her tasteless kin. She took a turn at a street corner and headed towards the northern tip of Atlanta. The vampire and crow stopped when they had reached the tallest building. The two perched at the top.

She let out a catlike yawn that showed off her highly pronounced teeth. The view did nothing but tire her all the more. She blinked at the sky ahead and then jumped when something caught her attention. She scrambled to her feet and coddled Jerille, pointing out the dot in the sky.

"Lookit, birdy, there's a lovely fallen, come to play house with us."[/FONT]

"Well," Bret replied, his mind raising as he spoke. [i]DON'T REVEAL YOUR SECRET![/i]

[i]She already knows.[/i]

[i]YOU BETRAY YOUR FAMILY.[/i]

[i]This is different. She is different. I have faith in her.[/i]

Bret smiled and continued. "I come from a rather rich family. But we have a, ah, certain condition, one which I can not say whilst in this public place. If you remeber, the child picked up on it quiet quickly. But anyways, I was kept inside for most of my natural life, learning to come to terms with myself. I was aloud back into the world, oh, about four years ago. Now I just travel around, a sort of wanderer. I suppose it's due to my being couped up for such a long part of my life."

((I would post more, but I gotta go. Sorry))

She smiled. "A family. Somthing I never had. A home.Somthing unatainable. Wealth. Something impossible for me to reach. "She snorted a laugh and looked at her polite friend who didn't ask of her strange laughter. "You see," she continued ,closing her eyes trying to remember the past events of her childhood. "I lived such a different life from you. When I was younger, a mere pup, I lived with my mother and six other siblings. My father was never there, he was always busy with research and illegal business. My mother hated him for being like every human man she ever knew; A worthless, pile of nothing that does nothing but neglect her. She hated us, too, all of us. She hated me more than any of them. I was the second to last pup born, yet I was top dog. The other pups hated me because I was nothing but uncontrollable rage. I bit off my eldest brothers ear for trying to controdict me. I was visious. They all eventually died off due to slayers." She sighed at the memory. "Then when I was ten my parents up and left me. My dad left me that book I was reading when we met."

"That ends my story, " It wasn't all. It was only a mere portion of her life but she would later tell him of her first and last love.

[COLOR=SeaGreen][B][FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode]Tayu nodded and pointed to a dance club called "The Suicide". "We could go there" he said, before looking at Andy, smiling. Andy sighed and grabbed his arm, before quickly saying "Ok, that's good, let's go." and running off. Andy's stomach was still sore, and she knew the only thing that could make it better was alcohol.

They arrived at the club, and went in. Andy bypassed the waitress, and headed straight for the bar. She sat and looked up at Tayu before asking "Well, are you sitting, or what? I want Champagne."[/FONT][/B][/COLOR]

Tayu thought for a moment but not about the fallen girl. He could almost swear he had just seen Burden walk by with another guy. He grinned as he thoughy "I'm paranoid, Burden is gone, and even if she wasn't, she would never just ignore me like that" then he looked back at the fallen.

"uh oh" he thought "What if she saw me kissing this girl and got mad, was it even her?" as he thought he noticed the fallen girl was getting impatiant. Just as he thought of where to go, he saw the Burden-like girl walk into the suicide. "I better investigate a bit" he thought.

Then he answered "We could go there" as he gestured towords the dance club. He looked at Andy for her reaction and smiled to lighten the mood.She simply sighed and grabbed his arm before saying "Ok, that's good, let's go." and running inside.He grinned and fallowed her to the bar inside.

She sat down first and looked at Tayu before saying "Well, are you sitting, or what? I want Champagne." He then smiled and sat next to her, he ordered a glass of champange and a few shots of whiskey. As he finished his shots he looked around the room and across the dance floor.

"There!" he thought as he saw the Burden-like girl walk onto the dance floor with the other guy. There was a slow song and they began dancing. Tayu couldn't help but feel a little jealous. The girl was remarkebly alike to Burden, and another guy was dancing with her.

He looked to the rather tipsy Andy, and smiled at how hard it was to get him drunk compared to her. He simply said "I'm gunna walk aroung ok?" and she replied "OK" Just before he left he gave the bar tender a tip and asked for more chanpange for the girl.

He strolled around the bar and the dance floor a bit, he wasn't much of a dancer. That was always one of Burdens pet-peeves. As he got to who might have been Burden he turned his back and listened carefully. Then he heard something to confirm his thoughts, her story.

He'd heard that exact story before, when he first met her, although he noticed she left out every aspect of him. "One true love my ass" he thought in anger as he thought she didn't even care about him. He stormed back to the bar and asked for some "rum on rocks".

Andy noticed how angry he was and looked around, then she noticed he was glaring rather harshly at a hybrid on the dance floor. She contenplated fighting her but decided to drink more instead to get her mind off it, or anything for that matter.

When Burden finished her story, She sighed with the memory. With that deep breathe she took in a scent; the scent of her love, Tayu.
"I need to go to the ... ummm...the ummm... restroom! Yeah! the restroom!" She lied. Burden didnt wait for an answer before she fled She scanned the scents for the one most familiar to her.

He looked at the girl suspiciously noticing that the bathroom was the other way.He Decided to spy on Burden. He hoped he wouldn't be caught but there was somthing up and he had to find out what it was.

Burden foundf his scent and walked closer to the scent. She stopped not far away from the Angel and realized he wasn't a Tayu look-a-like kissing the angel outside "The Scuicide". He was the real Tayu, The only one who ever loved her, And he was with another girl.

Not being the Most graceful and rashinal type of person she stormed up to him and pushed him off his seat. Her expression softened and she looked at Andy. "Who is "She"?" She asked, her eyes starting to water. "I tjhought you loved me! Why did you abandon me?" She began to cry And turned to run.

Burden was about to leave when a Bret ran up in front of her from his hiding place, realizing Burden was crying. He slid his arms around her trying to confort her. "What's wrong ? What did he do ?" He asked hoping he could calm her down long enough for her to answer. "It's Tayu. "She wispered. Bret looked at tayu feircly. "What Did you do to her?!?! Why? Why would you hurt her?" He yelled at the Angel. He yelled loud and the people around them started to stare. The drunk andy laughedat the scenario.

Tayu was mad, real mad. He slightly calmed down drinking his rum, when someone decided to push him to the ground. ""What the fuck?!?" he thought as he hit the floor. He looked up to see Burden, that sad face got to him every time. But this time there was something different, he could tell it was a hurtfull sadness.

He looked up at her in shock as the words "Who is She?" came from her lips and her eyes began watering. "I thought you loved me! Why did you abandon me?" she asked in heartfelt pain and anger. Before Tayu could answer she ran away crying.

Tayu jumped to his feet and went to fallow her feeling horribly sorry. That's when the hybrid friend of hers showed his face again. "What's wrong ? What did he do ?" the other guy asked. Burden then whispered something to him and he got rather angry himself.

"What Did you do to her?!?! Why? Why would you hurt her?" he fiercly asked. The guy was practically yelling, and catching the peoples eye. Tayu didn't like it, being an assassin he had a thing about attracting attension to himself.

Then Tayu gave up being sorry and went into a semi-blind rage. He was still compedent and had rashonal thought he was just more violent than ussual. "Me?? How can you ask me that?? I looked for you, I searched for months with no sign of you!! This is just my luck, the one time I come to terms with you leaving and you show up again and guilt trip me"

In said semi-blind rage Tayu also lost any care for the feelings of others. "I loved you, you were my world. you took that away! not me!!" he gave up explaining and decided to handle his anger the old fashion way, with violence.

Tayu once again pulled the barrel of a rifle out of his coat, but instead of a slightly winding blow, he went all out. He instantly took flight a few feet off the ground, and dive bombed the other hybrid, knocking him a clear 6 feet away from burden with the force of the barrel against his jaw.

"You!!" he exclaimed "You took her away from me!!" he screamed as he got even madder. He took out one of his silverballer pistols and looked at the now begining to stand hybrid. "I'm going to make you suffer for what you did to us!!" he drew a clip from an inner pocket in his coat and loaded it into the hand gun.

Tayu suddenly fired off multiple shots, hitting Bret in the arm and both legs many times. Bret fell in pain but there was no blood. "L.T.L. rounds, less than lethal" Tayu boasted as he loaded his gun once more and started another barrage of rubber bullets.

She saw the gun pulled from tayu's jacket and screamed as he shot the lycan. She morphed into her fox formand ran to bite Tayu's arm but as she leapt tayu pushed her backwards, throwing her across the table section. She transformed in mid-air, landing and breaking a table in human form. She yiped and people at near by table stood to watch at a distance.Andy sat laughing at her tremendious pain.

She stood enraged and remembered the kiss he gave that other angel. That made her even more furious. She was naturaly violent and very irashinal but in her fury she became even more so. She looked at Tayu who was giving Bret some time to stand and before he could fully stand she leapt towards Bret pushing him against the wall.

What she was about to do would hurt Tayu but in her rage that's what she wanted. She wanted him hurt,maimed, cut, And scared. She leaned in quick and kissed Bret hard with all her fury. He closed his eyes and put his arms around her waist, holding her close, kissing her back.Tayu watched in horror as the two kissed. He droped his gun.

"H-How could you?" Tayu asked as he took a step back. Burden looked up at Tayu when she finished. "What do you mean how could [I]I[/I] ?" She retaliated angrily, without thinking. "You did it ,too! He's not the only one who was hurting us." She yelled at him.

Several confused people left the feeling their fun was ruined.

[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=2][COLOR=Black]"[B]My first away from home assignment; and it takes place at..... The Suicide?[/B]? Brian thought as he walked down the street towards the club with his mp3 player playing Shark Attack, by Senses Fail, very loudly.

He wondered how his girlfriend held up at her recent job, one of the late night bartenders at the exact same club, where just minutes earlier he got a call from her about a fox and a vampire beating the daylights out of each other, he walked into the club with the music "spraying" from his earplugs, the remainder of terrified bystanders looked as if he was the solution to the never-ending problem.

He walked up to the bar and watched as Jessica Wesker, his girlfriend, cleaned the bar; she was caught up in the moment, too preoccupied to see or even hear the two fighting.

"[B]Hey Jessie, love....[/B]" he interjected and managed to break her train of thought and frighten her a bit.? [COLOR=Magenta][B]Brian! Don?t sneak up on me at work like that![/COLOR][/B]? she nearly screamed at him, "[COLOR=Magenta][B]...But still I'm glad to see you![/COLOR][/B]" she squealed.

She was a tomboy who looked more of a model than a punk, a tall, runaway model, dirty blonde, who is naturally mistaken for Jessica Alba, that's what he liked about her; she got paid massive amounts of money....On accident.

"[B]You do realize that you're bar's under attack right?[/B]" He inquired, he studied her face, she looked tired, "...[B]oh, never mind then...[/B]"

She finally surveyed her bar and in shock, she politely asked, "[B][COLOR=Magenta]Hey, demon hunter, will you get rid of this problem...Wait, you haven?t tapped into your powers yet. Could you at least try?[/B][/COLOR]"

"[B]Of course, anything to keep me and you sane.[/B]", He answered with that he switched tunes on his mp3 player to Bite To Break Skin [The Legion Of Doom Remix] and went to work,to break up the fighting with no expression on his face.
[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Tayu stood torn, he was angry, sad, shocked, and disgusted in Burden and himself. He went to a whole other level of disturbed. ll he did was simply pick up his gun, reholster it and alk out.

At this point he wasn't just mad, he was unstable. As he walked out of the suicide. A random pedestrian bumped into him slightly, Tayu kept walking in silence. But the guy who bumped into him was rude. He harshly asked "Hey prick why don't you watch where you're going?"

Tayu kept walking completely ignoring him. "Hey I'm talkin' to you punk!" said the rude man as he pushed Tayu from behind. Tayu quickly spun, and grabbed the mans arm, Tayu saw he was just an insolent human.

The human screamed in pain when Tayu broke his wrist in his grip. Then the human barely pulled his hand away intime for tayu to draw both parts of his shotgun. The human was rubbing his wrist only for an instant, but it was more than enough time to put together and load his shotgun.

He turned to Tayu and said "Now you listen here punk" before hitting his head on the steel barrel. There was a loud bang and a quick spat of blood as a hole in the mans head, as big as a bowling ball, suddenly was blown out.

Tayu angrely took his shotgun apart and spred his wings. Then he took off and flew high into the air. Just trying to get away from the prying eyes.

Bret stood holding Burden close. He was shocked at her behavior but he was glad he was the one she kissed. He looked at Tayu who walked away and shot someones brains out and left. Then to Burden, Who stood, in Bret's arms. The look on her face was frustrated and dismal. A tear ran down her cheek. Bret looked at her and bent his head.

"We should leave. People are staring. " Burden nodded in agreement with Bret's idea and the left, Bret behind Burden. A Bar tender with a name tag that read Jessie stepped in Burdens path. "Excuse me, But you need to help repair this!!" She Said sternly."Listen, Bitch," Burden began to speak in an annoyed tone. "I'm stronger, faster and certainly a better fighter than you. Icould kill you in a heartbeat if I wanted. Yet you stand in my way, telling me what to do! Mortals are so full of them self. Now get out of my ....WAY!!!" With that Burden pushed her aside slamming the bartender into a table. Glasses fell and shattered as the girl cried out." BRIAN!!!!" She yelled.

She turned and a man ran to her ready to fight.

[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=Black][SIZE=2] "[B]Hey man, don?t disrespect the bartender.....[/B]" Brian ran to her side, to help her up, "[B][I]GIVE HER A DAMNED TIP![/B][/I]? he yelled at the fox girl, "[COLOR=Magenta]Oh, great....I'm going to have to clean more after Alexander's done with her.....[/COLOR]" Jessie sighed.

The jukebox was playing some oldies tunes, "[I]I can?t kick ass, with this playing...[/I]" He telekinetically changed the song to You'll Be Under My Wheels by The Prodigy, "[I]... there better...wait...I'm not dressed for the occasion![/I]" he thought, with that he mutated into a hellspawn.

Burden stood there in slight shock, "[SIZE=1]Oh dear....[/SIZE]" she sounded slightly worried, " [B]I can take him![/B]" she reassured herself, Brian almost laughed out loud in his demonic voice, " [B]Ha. A hellspawn against a street fighting fox girl?[/B]? He reloaded his pistols, "[B]Let's go.[/B]" He didn?t bother to move forward, he just stood there as the fox ran at full force at him, growling.

The song had faded out and faded into Hand Of Blood by Bullet For My Valentine, Burden took a deep bite, wrestled him to the ground and began biting and slashing at him. ?[B]Bad doggie, down![/B]" He commanded he opened shots at the dog's face; the dog flew back and hit the wall.

The crowd stood there in silence, a few murmurs from a couple people and a slurred cheer from Andy managed to break the silence, ?[B]Don?t worry, they were tranquilizers![/B]" He announced, he could feel the tension break from the crowd, just a slight bit; Jessie came up to him as he reverted back to human form and began her rant.

" [COLOR=Magenta][B]Brian. you shot the dog, wrecked my bar beyond repair and gave like 20 people therapy excuses![/COLOR][/B]" she screamed at him, "[B]Love, it's not safe for you here, the cops will be here soon, we must go....NOW.[/B]" he grabbed her wrist, and she was running along, he scanned the crowd, and pulled Andy from a chair, " [B]you are with us now.[/B]" he said, while she shuffled after them.

He ran to the parking lot with both girls in his arms and unlocked his girlfriend's [URL=http://www.stockmopar.com/_images/challenger/2008/official/passenger-front.jpg]car[/URL] , once he helped Andy into the back, he ran to the driver seat, started the car, shifted into gear and sped off into the darkness with Rooftops by Lostprophets playing quite loudly.

?[COLOR=Magenta][B]WHAT ABOUT THE BAR?!!?[/COLOR][/B]" Jessie demanded.
[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Brian shot her and she flew back. Being that close to the gun when it was fired gave her an unintentional new nose peircing. The tranquilizer did not affect her. The blast merely knocked her off balance and the drug in the dart cooled her temper and distorted her vision.

She ran out of the club and saw the car Brian was pushing andy into. Burden walked to leo who closed the girl on her girl friend and faced the Fox. He looked at her eyes and saw a humiliated visage overcome her face.She shook it off and looked up at him. He readied his hand guns and prepared for an assalt.

"I'm acually temted to leave this dart in,But I don't beleive a nose peircing suits me." She said, trieing to make the best of the situation. "It hurts and i'm in no mood to deal with one of satan's servents right now. I'm pissed and want it out take it out,and let the angel go. I'm sure That back- stabbing bastard will be looking for that whore. I'll leave you alone if you do that for me."

Seeing her temper cooled Brian grabbed the dart and yanked it from her nose. "What happened in there anyway?" Brian asked, curious.

"I don't wanna' talk about it. Ii's pretty personal," She said looking away with sad eyes.

"I'm sorry," He apoligized."I'ts my job to stop animals like you when you go ravinous."

"An animal?" She thought out loud. "I'm an animal?" This time it was directed toward Brian in a harsh tone. "Yeah, a dog. Just another ferall, ot-of-control beast. A monster."Her tone softend with these words.

Bret walked out later after everything between them seemed to cool off. He looked at Burden slightly frightend at her uncontrolled rage.

[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=2] ?[COLOR=Magenta][B]What?s going on, Alex, are there more people like you?[/B][/COLOR]? Jessie began asking, Brian sighed, " [B]Yes...there are....[/B]" He could hear her thoughts screaming in confusion, but her face didn?t show it,"[B]...No, don?t worry, you'll be ok, as long as you're with me, you'll be fine....[/B]" He gave her a reassuring kiss on the cheek.

They continued to drive down the highway, "[COLOR=Magenta][B]Hey, you just missed the exit to our house.[/COLOR][/B]" Jessie commented, ?[B]We can?t go home, we can?t let them find us, they'll take you from me.....and I can?t live that way.[/B]" Brian responded, the screams of pain and the visions of a torn up and burning SUV filled his mind; he looked clouded over, and worried.

?[COLOR=Magenta][B]Did it cross your mind again...?[/COLOR][/B]?Jessie asked, he nodded, and stayed quiet for a majority of the ride, while Helicopter by Bloc Party boomed in the car, Jessie looked over and began to wonder." [COLOR=Magenta][B]Who is she, Alex?[/COLOR][/B]" she finally asked, Brian kept his eyes on the road and was in deep remorse, ?[B]That?s an angel, that I'm supposed to watch over.[/B]" he answered.

At that point Jessie was very confused, ?[COLOR=Magenta][B]A demon...watching over an angel? What the fuck?[/B][/COLOR]" she questioned, ?[B]We?re related. No more questions, welcome home.[/B]" He answered. He parked in front of a bombed out church, ?[B]No worries love, a demon can mange to fool people, it's actually a nice and warm home.[/B]" He opened the door, and to Jessie?s surprise, he was telling the truth, it's was the interior of a mansion.

?[COLOR=Magenta][B]It?s so much better and bigger than our flat! I love you![/B][/COLOR]", she squealed in delight, He placed Andy?s sleeping body on the couch, "[B] Now we just have to make sure that the others wont find us[/B]" he was worried that it would happen, the curse of being a telepath, he closed the door while Jessie went to the bathroom, "[COLOR=Magenta][B]Hey Brian! I'm going to shower, ok?[/COLOR][/B]" she yelled from the bathroom, he walked up after her, walked into the bathroom and closed the door behind him.
[/FONT][/SIZE]

((Geez, sorry I haven't posted in a while... I'm going to summarize in my post. Tell me if I get anything wrong.))

Bret walked beside Burden, slightly taken back by her rage. He replayed the scene that had just taken place back in his head, trying to figure out what was going on.

Burden's ex had shown up. They started yelling. Clearly intoxicated, his words had hurt Burden, so Bret had tried to stand up for her. He had recieved a hit to the jar and a few shots. Not wanting to reveal his true race in front of everyone, he had taken it. It didn't matter, the blow with the pipe didn't hurt that much and the bullets had tickled - normal bullets couldn't do much damage to him, and the dumb fallen had used some wimpy bullets.

But then Burden had gotten in some type of fight with a demon of some sort. He had tried to tranquilize her, to no avail, and had dragged her and the fallen girl (the one that had been with Burden's ex) out of the bar. Bret came out a few minutes later when things had cooled down. But Burden was still pissed at something.

Bret sighed and shook his head. So much in such a short amount of time. He looked at Burden and offered her a sympathetic look. "Tonight was terrible for you. I wanted to treat you to a nice evening, but, well, it just didn't go that way. I'm terribly sorry. If you want to talk about it, I'm here."

"God damn...stupid fuckin'...trampy.." Tayu cursed randomly to himself as he saored through the air. Then he began speaking to himself "Why didn't my shots effect that prick?? I used the L.T.L. rounds so I wouldn't kill him, but he barely seemed effected by them at all!...what is he?".

He flew gracefully, and thought to himself "What's a good way to kill time? How will I ever be able to speak to Burden again? How can I fix this?" these were only a few of the many questions swirling in Tayu's head.

"I need to rest" He thought as he landed and began walking. He strolled down the sidewalk staring at a half empty clip of l.t.l. rounds. "I'll make then myself!" Tayu thought aloud. "If I make my own ammunition I'll be sure to take him out the next time we meet".

Being an assassin, he tended to move around alot. nd as a cure for never having any supplies, he had set up various "safe houses" around different cities. They weren't much, just a shack or apartment where he could keep extra guns rounds clothes and the like.

Approching one of his safe houses, in this case a small shack on top of the roof of a skyscraper. He walked in and sat down at a work bench. "OK this would be alot easier if I knew what he was...hmmm...well they'll have a bit of everything." He said to himself as he began designing his new bullets.

"I was going to tell you after tonight, but..." She ran out of an explaination."I'm sorry." She shifted uncomfortablyandthen bgan speaking again. "You should know now." She explained the whole ordeal with as much detail as she could remember. She spoke of their meeting and of the slayer's raid. She spoke of the capture and torture and vow.

"So you vowed never to love another?" Bret repeated her words after she was done.

"Yeah. It's not that hard since nothing but Tayu would love me. And now, i'm not even sure Tayu loves me. So in all I just get a broken heart and the truth that i'm unloveable. Great deal,huh?" She said in a sarcastic tone. she grew more and more depressed with every step back to the inn.

"Don't say that!" Bret said, trying to help her feel better but at a loss of words."Your amazing. I'm sure lots of people would love you!" It didn't seem to help.

"Yeah, well mr.Lycan, If your so sure than name one other person, besides Tayu, who loves me!" She stoped waiting for an answer.Bret paused and stared at her with intense eyes. She still couldn't see.

[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=2][COLOR=Black] After getting "reacquainted" in the shower they both lie in bed, one of them only sleeping soundly. Brian was having another precognitive insomnia attack, "[SIZE=1][B]I know where they are...[/SIZE][/B]", he muttered, with that he got out of bed, and began to change, this had roused Jessie from her sleep, "[COLOR=Magenta][B]Another insomnia fit?[/COLOR][/B]", she inquired, he nodded, "[B]...Not just any insomnia fit, but it had precognitive visions packed with it.[/B]", Brian told her.

By that time he was reloading his weaponry as quietly and quickly as possible, Jessie was worrying about how long he'd be gone, " [B]It's going to depend, weather or not they will cooperate and die or not.[/B]", He answered, he was dressed and retrofitted to go hunting, Jessie ran into the closet and began to get dressed, " [COLOR=Magenta][B]I'm going with you, Alex.[/B][/COLOR]", she demanded, she couldn?t live another minute with out him, she's coped with him for at least six years now, the thought of him not coming home scared her.

Brian stared at her, she was dressed in a tight black leather jumpsuit, armed with two spare machine pistols and a katana, He thought about it for a little more than a second, " [B]Sexy sidekick, nice.[/B]" he commented, she rolled her eyes, and walked down the stairs. She could hear the sounds of the kitchen been rummaged through, she cautiously walked to the kitchen with one of her pistols pointed, in one swift motion she turned on the lights and she sighed in relief, for it was Andy, just making a vegetarian sandwich.

?[COLOR=Magenta][B]Shouldn?t you be sleeping?[/B][/COLOR]" Jessie asked, " [COLOR=SeaGreen][B]I'm hungry, gotta problem with that?[/COLOR][/B]" Andy replied, quite groggily, Jessie told Andy to watch over the church while she and Brian went out to go after the others, Andy argued that she should go, while eating her sandwich, they two argued that way, until Brian walked in and turned the lights off. "[B]Ok, I'm going, you two are coming with me.[/B]", he concluded. With that the three went out to the car and left back to the suicide, from there on in it was silence.

When they got there, he saw Burden and Bret arguing, "[B]Man, my job is too easy.[/B]" he complained, he got out of the car and gave the poilice arrest speech. [/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

"Huh? "Burden stopped dead in her tracks. "I smell that wrech and her pussy-from hell somewhere around here."

She turned ignoring Bret's inquisitive words and smiled. There standing before her was the Hellspawn from "The Scuicide" and his girl.

"I'll ask you to die without a fight so I can get this over with." He said smiling back.

"I prefer a fight and boy, do I have some anger stored up in me." She looked at him but didn't move. That was her flaw in the last fight.

"Than attack." He said waiting for a full throttle assault from the Fox.

"Why don't you take the lead in this dance." She said, Bowing as if excepting a dance."I acually wish you would have come later after I changed. It would have been loads easier to move."

"The less you move the better."

"So are we going to talk all even or will there be some fighting?"

"Well, if you moved already, the battle would be over already, you weak, worthless, bitch."

"No thankyou, hell-pussy. You should go. I already went last time. But before we begin our "spat", Emty yourselves of ALL Your arms. If I haven't a weopon, neither should you."

Brian droped any weopons he hadand looked down at them. Burden was used to seeing many more weopons fall to the ground than what she saw before her rival.

She closed her eyes remembering the image brian had transformed into. She breathed in and out calmly, focusing. A black fire formed around her feat and soon draped around her like a cover. Her body was unable to be seen.

It was a new transformation and probably wouldn't last long but she wouldn't need it long. As she tryed to take on his form her body,mind and spirit began rejecting it. She pushed herself to transform and tryed harder when that failed. Soon she gave up. The fire resided and what stood there now was a clydesdale sized dog. The coloration in her fur split roughly down the center. One half black, the other gray. Five rigged, stone spikes arose from her shoulderblades like wings that couldn't fly. One eye was the slate gray of her fox form but the other was red with an "x" shaped pupil. Tribal designs marked it's body, black on gray fur, white on black fur. It had two pairs of ears and five tails. It's claws were massive and it's expression was filled so greatly with hate a hidious hybrid bystander ran in the direction it came just to get away.

She stopped panting and looked up at the stunned Brian. She lept with such great speed it was near impossible to see her. She landed behind the hellspawn and grabbehis neck in her jaw. She flung him into a store display window and laughed. She loved this feeling of power. She loved this feeling of revenge and anger poured out of her as they fought.

The fight continued for quite some time and more and more people began to come to see. Jesse and Bret soon became part of the large croud of bystanders that cheered them on. The only problem; They were too evenly matched. So the fight went on and on as both refused to give in.