OtakuBoards

Dark World (M-VLS)

Cicatrice Du Adieu

[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=2][COLOR=Black] [B]"What the crap...?[/B]? he thought to himself, as his body was being mauled and thrashed with, as if it were a chew toy, "[B]How is this possible? It's not making enough sense, how could she do that?[/B]", he wondered, once burden stopped toying with him, he tried to stand up, he could feel many broken bones and joints as he rose, he managed to stand up straight, "[B]Ow, I'm going to certainly going to feel this one in the morning.[/B]? he complained.

Jessie ran to his side, and ran her hands along his body, " [COLOR=Magenta][B]Oh my goodness, your skeleton is beyond repair, you're lucky you can stand up, I want you two to stop fighting.[/COLOR][/B]", she had suggested, Brian shook his head, "[B]Honey, I cant stop till my contract is fulfilled[/B]", he told her, with that he telekinetically picked up a mailbox and threw it at the dog.

The dog flew back into a brick wall, including the mail box's impact on her body, caused her alot of pain, he laughed at the dog, "[B]Do you want more? I've got more energy stored up in me....come on, come on.[/B]", He said, with more confidence in his voice, he had sworn to Jessie that he would never use his powers at all, but this was one of those cases where he really needed it. He could hear his girlfriend thinking about scolding him about using his power, ?[B]I really need to use it now. Our lives depend on it, if I'm gone, who is going to watch over you and Andy, huh?[/B]? he countered. Jessie stayed quiet and watched the fight unfold.

Brian took in a couple of deep breaths, he could feel his bones and joints (painfully) reconnect and mend, Jessie gasped in amazement as he took stance in his favorite fighting form, Muay Thai, he felt the adrenaline rush through him as he rushed toward his weakened opponent.
[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She Leapt and transformed back to human. The transform was incomplete.One ear was black tipped in red. One eye was still red with the black "x" shaped pupil.She smiled, her incisors and canine teeth were larger than usual and Five tails swayed behind her. She clenched her fist. sharp claws grew from her knuckles.

"You idiot! do you think you can stop me?" She laughed. the form was obviously ruling her.

A split second later she her smile faded and she fell to her knees grabbing her head. Her eyes were wide and she gritted with pain. Brian looked at her, astonished. He wasn't doing this to her.

A war fought in her blood. The to egos clashed.

"Get back you vile beast!"

"No! I love this power."

"Get out!!!"

"NO!!!!"

The hell ego was unstable and faded, though. It had lost it's war.She screamed and blacked out. Her human form went back to normal but one ear remained black with the red tip, A scar of her awful formation.

[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=2][COLOR=Black]Brian stopped midway, and looked in shock at his opponent, "[B]Wow, I didn?t expect that to happen.[/B]" he muttered, he dropped the Muay Thai stance and walked over to the limp body of his opponent.

"[B]I thought she wouldn?t give in that easily.[/B]" he looked to the spectators, they were beginning to leave with, their evening ruined. ?[B]That?s right you worthless bastards, go home, get some sleep.[/B]? he commented and looked back to the bruised body of the fox girl, he gently nudged her by kicking, he was greeted by a chough. ?[B]Now what to do with you...[/B]" he wondered, then his mind was flooded with precognitive visions of more fighting, not with him and burden but with the guy she was arguing with, he shuddered at the thought of it. "[B]No more, I could kill someone with my powers.[/B]" with that he opened up his phone, took the empty tranquilizer dart from his pocket, stuck it in her nose, where it had once been and called an ambulance.

?[B]Jessica, be a darling and watch over her for me will you?[/B]? he asked, sometimes she didn?t like the Englishness he was born with but, then again she could always make fun of the way he said vitamin, and the accent. He could hear the sirens, "[SIZE=1][B]Well...that was quick.[/B][/SIZE]" he muttered under his breath, with that he ran into to the nearby flower shops, and pulled one of the bouquet of tulips from the shelves, he also pulled a small card and began to quickly write the following:
[QUOTE][SIZE=1][COLOR=Black]Hey burden, sorry for throwing a mailbox at you, if you ever need anything call me at this number: [spoiler]*insert cellphone number here*[/spoiler]
- Brian [/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

With that he neatly tucked the card into the bouquet, bought a box of chocolates and paid for the purchase. He ran back to the fight scene where the paramedics were loading burden's body into the truck, he ran up to one of the paramedics and told them to give the gifts to her when she got up.

"[B]Girls, our job is done.[/B]" he said, with that the three of them went back to the car and drove back to the church.

Once home, they began to unwind and relax, Andy making another vegetarian sandwich and a couple of fruit smoothies, while Brian and Jessie were watching the skyline of the city from one of the windows. Jessie's head was on Brian?s lap, when Andy joined them to view the skyline. After awhile Jessie decided to break the silence," [COLOR=Magenta][B]Brian, I saw this list of people on your computer, from what I can gather, it has the people from my bar on that list....[/B][/COLOR]" she said with slight worry in her voice, "[COLOR=Magenta][B]...Now I ask you something....[/B][/COLOR]" he felt shivers run down his spine and his blood turn cold as she asked.

"[COLOR=Magenta][B]Why am I at the top?[/COLOR][/B]"[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

When She came to she found herself, alone in a white walled room. She looked down and found she was still in the clothes she had been in at the Scuicide. She also saw wires and tubes hooked up to her. Her eyes widened, she began to panic. Memories flooded her mind, feeding images of the slayers who held her captive.

She stood ripping tubes from her body as a nurse and a doctor walked in to check on her. Her frantic memories gave her post-tramatic stress and sent her into a hullucination. She screamed as the faces of the doctor apeared as those of the cruel slayers.

They called for back-up and tried to restrain her but she proved to strong.She hurled them backwards against the wall and opened a widow, by force. She looked down to find there was a good three stories between her and the ground. She jumped. Just as she was about to land she straightend her posture . Her feet hit the ground and the force she had landed sent a shock through her body.

Burden began to run, as she did several times from those that distressed her ,emotionally.

Bret painted lightly as as ran along the roofs, following the truck that the Hellspawn drove. He regret leaving Burden, espevially after the beating she had taken, physically and emotionally, but had decided that he wanted to figure out who this man was. The paramedics would take care of Burden.

He leapt from one roof to another roof, the portion of his lycan strength and speed that he retained while not transformed propelling him. He crouched as he landed, and shot off again in a run. As he ran the words Burden had spoken to him ran through his head.

[i]"Yeah, well Mr. Lycan, if your so sure than name one other person, besides Tayu, who loves me!"[/i]

Bret had been at a lost for words, something that didn't happen much. He had tried to recover, but had blown it. Truth was, he was starting to devlop a crush on the hybrid girl. But he wasn't sure enough yet to confess such feelings.

Bret leapt to another roof and landed. He shook his head from his thoughts and watched the truck below on the road. He pulled into some sort of safe house. Bret crouched low, keeping his form out of sight. He jumped down the side of the building, and landed on the ground below. Dusting off his clothes, which still bore bullet hole in them Bret sourly noted, Bret stood up. He walked to the safe house and rapped on the entrance.

"Hello? Anyone home?" he asked, his voice a tad bit lower then normal.

Where's Bret! Burden thought panicing. Three or four angels caught sight of the near-raviness hybrid. They ran to her and tryed to hold her down.Their wings flailed as she struggled to break free of the grip.

"LET GO, YOU WINGED RETARDS!!!" She yelled as the angels forced her to the ground and bound her in chains .

She wore herself out with her thoughtless struggle and allowed herself to be pulled by the angels, who were later joined by a group of slayers. She was tossed in a car and and and drugged. She swifly, quietly fell asleep. She dreamt of the words they spoke. In her dream nothing was seen. It was all dark ,black, Abyss.

When she awoke, she groggily looked around. She saw bars nd chains and books.

"oh, crap. I'm back in this hell," she wispered aloud. "Again."

[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=2][COLOR=Black]The three were sleeping soundly in the living room, when a loud thump was heard at the door, the first thing that came to Brian?s mind was: ?[B]What the fuck? This place is abandoned, no one would come and try to sell stuff here....[/B]" then he remembered the list he had composed,? [B]Man, my work is way too easy.[/B] " he sighed while he loaded a pistol, and quietly walked to the door.

He opened the door with pistol pointed, but to his astonishment he didn?t see anything, [SIZE=1]"[B]Hello? anybody trying to sell me something?[/B]"[/SIZE], he walked outside to the driveway and looked around some more, then that where he was tackled to the ground by burden's friend, Bret, Brian thought to himself, " Geez, I cant even see what the hell hit me....I really need to install those motion sensor security lights....or, it could be....that someone or something's messing around with my powers...." he had continued to ponder while Bret was screaming questions at him.

"[B][COLOR=Red]WHERE IS SHE?![/B][/COLOR]", he demanded, Bret had changed into a werewolf and began to toy with Brian?s body like burden had earlier that night, Brian thought " [B]Damn fido, put me down and I [I]might[/I] say something.[/B]", Brian had begun to change into his hellspawn form, with the necroplasmic armour consuming his body, it left a bad taste in the lycan's mouth, with the foul taste entering his mouth he spat out his chew toy, and Brian rolled his neck in order to let the vertebrae fall back into place. Brian somewhat tired and worn out from almost being eaten twice in one night, told the werewolf to check with the hospital, and with that he walked back into his home, reverted to human form and went back to sleep on the couch next to Jessie, with the thought of why his powers weren?t working, lingering in the back of his head.
[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

• 4 weeks later...
Her ears pricked. Foosteps! A door opened. Acouple walked in. Agirl with Shart, Red hair and Cat-green eyes and a man with brown hair and hazel eyes came into veiw.
They walked. He looked at Burden Turned wispered to the girl and she snickered. They turned to her with a wry smile.

"What's so funny, Agent "Molder? "Skully"? You finally catch them "Aliens"?" Their smiles faded, a sneer curled at the edges of her mouth.

"That was a long time ago,Bitcgh!!" The red haired girl yelled at Burden's statement. "Ed, Go wait for me in the mess hall!!"

The man nodded and left. When the footsteps died, the girl smled kindly.

" 'Sup Skulls?" Burden smiled back.

"Livin' life not lovin' it."

"Ain't that the truth?"

" Yeah," the girl frowned. "Livvi Died."

"I'm sorry. I know you loved her." They shareda moment of mourning.

"Ed killed her when He found out and ive been doing his "bidding" eversince to get back on the clan's good side."

"Hows it goin'?"

"disgusting. I remember why I gave up men."

Yhry laughed.

"I miss you." Burden said smiling slightly.

"It's better for you to have someone on the inside."

"I know."

She walked out and the footsteps dispersed. Therty minutes later Burden Drifted into sleep again.