OtakuBoards

Dark World (M-VLS)

Cicatrice Du Adieu

It was half way through a street fight, the odds against her. Burden was taking a beating from the large minotaur like hybrid. She lye on the ground sruggling for breath and energy as the bull hybrid turned and faced the jeering and cheering crowd. He posed with feirce, masculane poses. He growled and snorted with his bovid head, showing off massive black horns and giant human bicepts and tricepts and legs and abs, powerful and strong. his wildabeast mane suited his tough reputation.

A sudden chill rushed over her and adrenaline rushed through her, rage overtook her. The gore in her side no longer hurt and her energy renewed with an instinctive vigor. The fox form Burden rose and ran, gleaming black teeth bared, towards her three- ton opponent. She leaped, grabbing his left bicept and pulling a chunk from his arm. She tossed it aside and growled at him, viciously.

The 9 ft. giant raised his massive hands and prepared to smash them down on the comparitively small fox. His fists came down but did not harm her. Although Burden did not move when his fists came down a barrier seemed to stand between them. he continued to try the barrier with no prevail. Burden sought to put him into a faitique with his endless desire to break the barrier that stood between them. She knew that he would try and grow weakened by this tiresome task. But it was also risky for the longer she held up her aura sheild the weaker she grew. The weaker she grew the weaker the barrier grew.

Luckily she had enough strength and the bull-headed terror weakend. She reverted back to her more human form , leaped up and punched. Her spiked fist hit his jaw so hard he stumbled back ward. She tried for the stomach this time but the blow was blocked and she was thrown backward. he got down on all fours about to run and gore her again. He ran. Burden grabbed his horns at the base in a grip tight enough to crack them. He gave a bulls roar and fought the grip. She broke the horns completely off and raised the above her head point down. She aimed and brought them down on the bull hybrids head as if weilding swords.

With one low, bone-chilling cry the battle was one. The victor and new posesser of the bulls ten grand was Burden Riverrs, the gray fox.

She claimed her rightful prize and left after the crowd of hybrids, lycans, vampires, rebel angels, and traitor human spectators dispersed. She then hit the forest path of gaorgia. She found a secluded clearing and lyed down to rest and heal. "I'll head to Atlanta tomarrow." She said drifting off into a well deserved sleep.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bret walked through the crowded streets of Atlanta. He was wondering aimlessly, something he found himself doing often, looking in all directions at the sights, taking it all in. He was in the human part of town, and it was considerably nicer then the other part where they kept the vampires, hybrids, fallen angels, and other lycans.

Actually, the other part was just a downright dump. Never-the-less, Bret still wondered down there from time to time. Although it was trashy, it was interesting and every now and then there was a good street fight.

As Bret continued walking, an angel walked by him. The angel looked at him then nodded. Bret smiled back and continued walking. His control over his lycan form was so masterful that he wasn't ever detected as actually being a "danger" as the angels had labeled his race.

Bret found himself with less and less people on the street he was walking. He looked around and noticed that he was heading into the other part of town. He continued walking for a bit and saw a shady looking tavern. He was thirsty and sometimes he picked up jobs in taverns, so he decided to stop in.

Bret walked in and sat down at the bar. An old looking crow hybrid was the bartender, his long bierd compsed of almost entirely of ruffled, fading, black feathers. Bret ordered a drink and relaxed, looking around the bar at the other customers.

A shrill cry broke the ordinary din of Seventh Street. Several humans who heard it dashed recklessly into the alley from which the scream originated. One middle-aged gentleman caught a flash of white in the corner of his eye, but only for a moment.

Collapsed beside the dumpster was a young girl. Her skin was deathly pale and two single blood drops rolled down her soft white neck. One word echoed in the humans' minds: [I]Vampire![/I] The men shouted with anger.

A peal of laughter like silver bells emitted from Felix's rosy lips when she heard the growl of outrage from the humans. She slapped her thigh merrily and then skipped away from Seventh Street. She loved the way the crowds parted when she walked through. They didn't do it of their own free will, but hers.

"Jerille, darling, where shall we go now?"

Felix stroked the greasy head of the crow. The spoiled bird tried a cooing sound, but it only came out as, "Squak!"

He scratched her right shoulder to indicate that he wanted to go in that direction. He was motioning her to head back towards the wastes. "Right-o, ducky," saluted Felix, and with a blur of white and black, the two were gone. Several people who had been walking nearby, couldn't help but scratch their heads.

• 2 weeks later...
Burden made it to the pits of Atlanta around midnight. She woke up from her sleep a few hours back in pain. All that was left of the wound was an angry red scar But the healing seemed to take forever. Healing takes large amounts of her energy and requires lots of sleep. But because of the pain the process brought her staying asleep was half the battle. It felt like a bad case of monthly cramps except to an extreme level.

she went to a small and dingy pub nearby. it smelled of smoke and liquor. She came in and the bar went silent. She was well known in these parts and ignored the eyes of the staring creatures . She sat down andplace her black messanger bag on the grond next to her. on the front was the band symbol for HIM. the bartender, a crow hybrid, bent his head in a subtle bow.
"What may I get you, miss Riverrs?" He spoke with a curling smile.
"water and some pain releiver," She replied softly,coldly.
"Right away," He left to the kitchen.

She looked around and murmers began to interupt. She tuned them out, already knowing their conversing whispers. I saw her in a fighht! She was incredible.
Took down a monster 5 times her size. Did you hear about her recent battle!! These where only a few of the coments she tuned out.Her eyes flickered over to a man leaning over his drink two seats beside her. She could smell him, His disguise. 'A lycan,"she thought. "A mastered lycan."

"Here you are," The Crow hybrid broke her thoughts. He handed her advil and set a glass of water before her. She drank down the advil and tried to tip the bartender. "oh, no" the crow refused her tip."It's on the house."
Burden nodded her thanks and tooka sip of the water. she grabbed her black messanger bag from the ground and pulled out a book written in latin . Latin was the only other language she knew. Her father had tought her when she was younger. he often stayed away from his family and practiced reverse incantations, incantations that hybrids could use without getting hurt themselves and still inflect damage on an opponent. Her parents left her before he finished his research. She was strong enough, though. She had no use for them.

Bret glanced up as the the hybrid came into the bar, sipping on his brandy. She was a fox hybrid and a popular one none-the-less, the whispers flaring up as soon as she walked in. He thought to himself, trying to think if he had seen the popular hybrid before.

After several minutes, he remebered. She was a street fighter, a expectionally good one if he recalled correctly, and had built quite the reputation. Bret saw out of the corner of his eye as she sat down two seats from him. After taking a few more sips, Bret looked up to say something to the girl. But she was reading a book, so he looked away not saying anything, being polite.

The book she read was a latin document written during the Revolution by a wealthy Vampire Aristocrat, when alternative races were still alowed to be Aristicrats. Nowadays blue-bloods are rare. The book was her father's. He left it behind when they left her. Her siblings were gone too. They died off, one by one. The book was a book of alchemy and chemistry and incantations. It telled how every thing worked and how it was done. She closed the book well aware of the lycans eagerness to speak with her.

Burden grabbed her bag and stood. She walked to the seat beside the werewolf and sat. She thought of perhaps a kind way to say things. A way to go into conversations that would sound natural between strangers. "screw that," she thought to herself.
"hey listen, I ain't polite and hate when people don't get to the point."She began in her normal cold, crude tone. "So listen if ya' gonna speak then speak and get to the ******* point already." She said this with her eyes on the cover of her closed book.

Tayu was speeding down the highway on his new motorcycle, with his coat blowing in the wind. He normally wasn't into using human products, but he gets paid rather well and he likes to make his hits interusting. As he drove he saw a small blue spot in the distance.

"There you are" said Tayu as he spotted the spot. He then proceded to reach around and pull forward his coat, he rested his boots on the handle bars. So he could keep his coat from blowing in the wind with one hand, and take out rifle parts with his other hand.

He maintained speed and balance with his legs as he let go of his coat to put together his trusty WA2000. Once the rifle was fully assembled he leaned forward again and rested his elbows on the handle bars and took aim on the blue spot.

As soon as he moved the scope infront of his eye the small blue spet of a colour instantly became a blue car in perfect visibility. It were as if Tayu was standing 4 feet away from the car itself.

He adjusted the lenses in the scope a few times and took two shots, each shot hit and blew out one of the cars back tires. The car slowed and eventually stopped. Then the door opened and a tall heavely armed human walked out. Today Tayu's target was a slayer.

As Tayu sped towards his target, he quickly disassembled his rifle and put it back in his coat. A few seconds later he was about forty feet away from the slayer. He stood up and jumped off his bike. Still going about sixty kilometers per hour, he turned into a spiralling drop kick and hit his target squarely in the chest.

He broke about four ribs and kicked off the slayer, so he could back flip and land on his feet. However his bike screeched to a stop as it slid across the road. He reached into his coat once more with both hands and drew his uzi's.

The slayer slowly stood up and took out an assult rifle. He took aim on Tayu and began firing. Tayu reflexivly dashed and weeved side to side, becomeing nothing more than a blur. He quickly raced towards the slayer.

He got to the target just as, he ran out of bullets in his loaded clip. Tayu just stood smileing as the pathetic slayer fumbled to get another clip in his gun. Just as the slayer got a new clip in, Tayu emptied an entire mag. into his opponent.

Thirty bullets few into his chest in a matter of seconds. The gun still smoking Tayu reholstered the uzi's and calmly walked over to his bike. Once there he looked in a side bag and took out a camera and a peice of paper.

He then walked back over to the dead slayer and took a picture of the body. He read the peice of paper and said to himself "So my contact is in Atlanta, eh? Well best get going". then he stood his motorcycle back up, brushed off some dirt with his hand, and continued down the highway.

Bret chuckled, amused by the hybrid's bluntness. "Forgive, but it's in my up-bringing to be polite. It's now so ingrained in me it's impossible to be rid of." He quickly glanced at the book in her hand. "I see you can read the old latin text. That's impressive. And to think that they say all street fighters are uncivilized brutes." Bret chuckled as he took another sip of his drink.

"So, tell me, just what is a famous street fighter doin in Atlanta?" Bret said as he looked at Burden. She was kind of cute, in a rough-and-tough kind of way. Bret wondered if her personality was the same.

She looked at him with a wry smile. " Spend time in the harlums of NY and you'll be brutal in no time." She said. She looked down at her book and thenback up at bret."I enjoy reading. it's like a dream at a distance and i'm not the one suffering the nightmare. " She paused thinking for a second. He's kinda cute she thought. She caught the words racing through her mind and her smile faded. Her cheeks turned a pale redish color. "I have to go," She said standing and running from the bar.

She was wraped in her thoughts. A wageing war threatened her with a migrane.
How could you think that? don't you remember him?
Who?
The angel! How could you forget?
But the lycan was cute.
No! You swore never to love another!
I wasn't falling in love, I just thought he was cute...
You say that now, but how about when your making out with him in a month?
I'd never do that!! that's sluty!!
You made out with the angel...
I loved the angel...
You'll love the That mutt too!
I'm not falling in love!
Yes you are!
No...No...NO!!!
Denile, but fine break your vow...

As she fought her war , sprinting away from the bar, she did't think twice about the messanger bag she left by her seat.

Bret watched Burden run out of the bar with a puzzled look on his face. She had rushed out in such a hurry, and had seemed almost embarressed. How odd. And he hadn't even gotten the chance to tell her his name. Idly sipping his drink, Bret wondered if he would see her again.

Looking down he realized that in her rush, the female street-fighter had forgotten her bag. Picking it up, Bret rushed out the door, pausing only to throw some money on the bar for his drink. Hopefully he could catch up to her.

((Sorry, was planning on posting more but my dad's making me get off...ugh))

• 2 weeks later...
She came to a run down playground and stopped for breath. Her stomach still hurt and she was growing tired. Burden found a swing that wasn't broken and sat. She looked around at the jungle gym and the monkry bars. "what a poor excuse for a park," She thought out loud.

As she sat ,swinging slightly, on the rusted swing she saw two girls, one with knee length white hair and one with a white hair cut to chin length. Both looked emotionless and slightly robotic as they walked. they were twins and looked no older than 13. Burden knew better than that. They were both celestials and very powerful ones at that. Their appearance deceived others as their real age was 501years old.

She looked away. and reached down for her bag. Nothing. She looked down and saw nothing. Her eyes widend and she stood and started back for the bar. She paid no attention to the people around her. Burden ran into several people all of wich ignored her except for the fifth person she ran into. He grabbed her by the back of the forearms and she looked up starled. It was the Lycan.

Bret smiled with amusment as he grabbed the hybrid. "Woah, miss, wait please," he said. "You forgot your bag." He held it up to her and she took it. The hybrid took it and replied with an espression of grattitude. "Now problem, miss, I was happy to do it. Besides it gave me an excuse to see you again," Bret chuckled.

"Oh, I don't think we've exhanged names. I'm Bret Maxwell. And you are?"

"Riverrs," she replied, turning on her heel and begining to walk away. She seemed preoccupied with something. "Hmmmm..." Burden thought aloud. Her ears pricked and she closed her eyes smelling the air. "Something ain't right," she spoke to herself . A scream filled the air and from the dark street corner a little girl ran. The girl was small and human. She had dark hair and husky-blue eyes She was no older than 4 or 5. She stoped and stared at the eared woman and ran to her, hugging her legs.

She was soon followed by Three vampire ladies. One dark skinned vampire looked at the girl and spoke in a soft tone. "Come play little human." the girl did not budge. One with eyes of silver snapped' "Release the child . We must feast."
"No,"Burden spoke firmly looking up. The vampires backed away in fear of the street- fighter. "Shes back," one hissed to the other. "We will go. There are plenty more mortals than a sickly, biter-blooded child." They fled. "TRAITOR!" was shouted back at her as they ran.

[B][COLOR=SeaGreen][FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode]Andy yawned, and looked out the window of her hotel room. It was night, and as she looked upon the dirty streets of the city, she got a bit homesick. She then slapped herself a little, and whispered "Stop it! They're gone! You can't go back, there's no one there anymore!" Andy sighed and plopped back down on the hard, grimy bed. She was exhausted from her last job. "That vampire just wouldn't die!" she thought to herself, as she rubbed the gash on her arm that she got when she had battled. She sighed, and replayed the events in her mind that had gotten her to this God forsaken place:

[SIZE=2][CENTER]She remembered she only took the job because of the $10,000 she was getting for it. Her client had said, "This vampire killed my only daughter, so please don't go easy on him!" After he said that she thought "Oh please! Everyone dies! It's not like she mattered much anyway!" "Atalanta, Georgia" He had then said, "there's where you'll find the bastard" At that she had rolled her eyes, and thought "I thought the bastard was in this room with me!"

She made it to her destination with ease. Same with finding her target. He was a tall, lean vamp with blood red hair, and eyes to match. "That idiot! He sticks out of the crowd like a sore thumb!" Then she smiled to herself and pounced on her unsepecting prey. The vampire had gasped and tried to bite her, but ended up cutting her arm instead. "Bastard!" she had gasped as she pushed him to the ground with a loud thud. The vampire had tried to bite her foot, but she kicked sand in his face. "Tonight, you're going to die." she said with a bittersweet smile. He had hissed at her, and spit in her face. She got down close to him and said quietly, so only he could hear "It's going to be fun to kill you, you sleazy prick" as she slowly jabbed him with her knife. The look on his face went from hate, to pain, to nothing at all. Andy smiled to herself, and pocketed her knife. She cut off his ear and some hair with a different knife, and left the scene.[/CENTER][/SIZE]

Andy snapped out of her daydream, and realized she hadn't eaten in awhile. She stood up, locked the door, and started off on her quest for food. As she was walking, stared at her boots. "Time to get a new pair" she mumbled to herself. Andy then walked into something, and looked up and say that it was a man in a white trench coat. "Fag!" She yelled, as she shoved him out of the way "You wanna fight punk? Huh, do you?"[/FONT][/COLOR][/B]

"Don't worry, child, the vampires are gone," Bret spoke in a soothing voice. 'And if they come back, they'll be dead in three minutes,' he added silently. Now that he had their scent, he would know when they were coming. "Vampires really are quite disgusting creatures," he said to Burden. When he said vampire, he practically spat the word. His family, being an old lycan family, had a strong hate for the bloodsuckers, and Bret was no exception.

"I have only one question, though. What did they mean when they yelled traitor?

Tayu arrived in Atlanta about 2 hours after his hit.He'd already reached his contact and gotten paid. He was now wondering the streets looking for something to do.His next hit wasn't supposed to be assigned to his next hit for about eight hours.

He ventually got bored and decided to pick a fight with someone. Although there wasn't anyone worth fighting. He saw a few pathetic vampires run by but thought nothing of it, just then he accidentally walked into a young fallen with a mean attitude.

"You wanna fight punk? Huh, do you?" asked the cute little fallen. "This could be just the ammusment i was looking for" thought Tayu as he looked apon the girl.He smiled to himself and smoothly slid his hand into his pocket, and grabbed hold of a steel rifle barrel.

"OK, bring it" said Tayu calmly as he looked over his new 'friend'. She had a nice figure, but he noticed a few knives here and there. He smiled at the oppertunity of a good fight and said "Ladies first" as his grip tightened on the barrel in his pocket.

[B][COLOR=SeaGreen][FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode]"No. Guns are for cheap sissy boys." Andy said as she looked over her new opponent. She knew he had reached into his pocket for a gun. It was obvious, he wasn't the type to punch someone, he was the type that always took the easy way out. He was a tall, handsome fallen, but most likely "doesn't have anything under the trunk" Andy thought. She felt the blood rush to through her viens, and she lost all the hunger pains in her stomach. "We fight fist to fist." She added as she dropped her knives on the ground. "So, drop those damn guns, and punch me already!" Then she thought for a moment and said "But before you do, decide the stakes. I want something good, when I win."[/FONT][/COLOR][/B]

Tayu smiled "This one is smart" he thought to himself, not saying anything. He then thought about her words on his weaponry, and her want for a wager. As he thought he decided she was at least a little right, and slipped off his coat.

The large white trench-coat hit the ground hard, with a gingling sound.As all of the clips parts and assorted rounds for his armements shook inside the pockets. He smiled onc more and then took out the pistols and uzi's from there respective holters and put them on top of his coat.

Tayu strached and cracked his knuckles, while Andy waited in annoyence. She then noticed his huge wings, no longer hidden by his coat. Once adjusted to the lack of weight ussualy on his sholders. Tayu explained hat he wanted if he won "mmm I think if I win...I want...a kiss" He was kicking himself in his head for saying it alloud he didn't even know why he wanted a kiss.

He was instantly reminded of his lost love, and then realized the reason for the outlandish reward he wanted. This girl, this cute fallen reminded him of Burden. It was mainly the hair but there was something else too. Her attitude. She acted so much like Burden it was almost scary.

He simly shrugged it off and looked for the girls reply to his stakes. That's when he noticed she was blushing, not too much, just barely eough to notice. But she was blushing alright.

Tayu smiled a third time as the girl regained her punk-esque mood and said "Hey you think I'm just gunna make out with you? And besides I wanna get to know you first...That's it! If I win I want you to take me to dinner!"

This time Tayu blushed. He noticed it immediatly and tryed to hide it. "OK deal." said Tayu as he go ready to fight. He dashed forward and flapped his wings to get a burst of speed. He thought about actually punching her, but decided against it. He ended up simply shlder checking her, hard.

[B][COLOR=SeaGreen][FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode]Andy started to get annoyed as the fallen started emptying his pockets of his guns. "Fuck!" She thought "He's loaded!" And she felt a little bit of admiration for him, but quickly changed it to hate.

"Mmm I think if I win...I want...a kiss" said the fallen. Andy was completely shocked by this, and could feel her cheeks grow red a little. She had never had her first kiss before, and no one had ever flat out asked her to kiss them before. She blinked and quickly said "Hey you think I'm just gunna make out with you? And besides I wanna get to know you first..." Andy felt her stomach grumble in pain. "That's it! If I win I want you to take me to dinner!"

At that, Andy saw him blush, and got a little embarrassed. But before she could react to that, he lunged at her, and hit her shoulder. She gasped at the pain, for it was the arm with the gash on it that got hit. The hurt made her want to win even more. She quickly jumped into a tree, and hid before pouncing on him, and pinning him to the ground with a loud "thunk!".[/FONT][/COLOR][/B]

Tayu was pinned and couldn't escape. He tried to get his legs under the fallen to kick her off,but she was sitting accross his hips and it was no use. His hands were being held hard against the ground parallel to his neck.

He struggled and squirmed a bit, then remembered he had wings. He pushed out with his wings as hard as possible and they acted as a spring board. Forcing him and the girl into the air.They both caught themselves in mid-flight and calmly landed.

As the got ready for another clash, Andy realized that the fight may already have been over. As she looked over to Tayu she noticed he was standing mere inches away from his gun ridden coat.

This time she lunged forward, to stop him from getting any fire arms, but was a little to slow. By the time she reached him, he had already crouched and reached into his coat. She almost froze with the sudden fear of getting shot, but couldn't.

She had gained too much momentum. She skidded towords him and he jumped away from his coat, but it was not a gun in his hand, just the barrel of a sniper rifle. On it's own it wasn't much more that a small steel pipe, which was exactly what he wanted.

He jumped at the fallen girl and stayed as low as possible, when they clashed he cracked her across the stomach with the barrel,she was completely winded and fell to the ground in pain.

Tayu looked at her and looked at the barrel in his hand, he wondered if he hit her too hard. Just then she staggered to her feet and was ready to fight somemore. Or at least she thought so. Tayu on the other hand knew she was in no condition to keep going.

She dashed at him and he spun her around and pinned her against a wall. He had her arms tight against her back and his legs were lined up with hers, stopping her from moving. He smiled and whispered in her ear "I win" and slowly released his grip.

She then jumped aroung to his back and said "No I win!" and pinned him up the same way he had her. He hit the wall hard and growned. Then he wrestled a hand away and was able to spin to face her. Although before he could say anything she pushed her chest against his and kissed him.

[COLOR=SeaGreen][FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode][B]Andy had the fallen pinned to the ground. She thought she had won, but he spread his wings, forcing her off him. She thought "Dirty Bastard! What a cheap trick!" before gently falling to the ground.

Andy soon noticed that the fallen was dangerously close to his coat, with all the firearms. She charged at him, but stumbled a little and slowed down. Andy saw him reach into his coat on the ground, and got frightened. "That fucker is going to shoot me!" Andy realized. She never had planned on getting killed then, so she was tempted to forfeit for a moment, but did the complete opposite. She dashed at him, and he dodged her, coming up out of his coat with only a barrel of a sniper rifle. The crashed, and he hit Andy in the stomach with the barrel, hard. She fell back on the ground, and felt the pain from the blow mix with the hunger pains. "If that jackass gave me internal bleeding, I'll kill him."

She tried standing up, and succeeded, barely. She charged at him again, but he grabbed her and held her against the wall. "Oh god, oh god, oh god!" She thought "He's going to rape me!" Andy was scared for her life. But then the fallen whispered in her ear "I win" and slowly released her arms. Andy started to relax, then remembered what her slutty, whore-of-a-sister told her about men when Andy was just a mere lass, "Andy, you gotta show 'em who's boss, and show 'em some skin."

Andy then turned and pinned him against the wall and said "No, I win". Much to her surprise, he managed to turn around. Andy thought "Oh, why not, you showed him who's boss, so why not show some skin?" She thought quickly, and then leaned against him, and kissed him, hard. The kiss only lasted a few seconds, before she pushed him away and wiped her lips with her arm. "What's your name, punk?" She asked, like nothing had happened. "T-Tayu." he stammered, still shocked from the sudden kiss Andy had given him. "I'm Andy. I'd say it's nice to meet you," Andy said, sticking out her hand for him to shake, "But it's not."

He took her hand, and shook it, still amazed that she had kissed him. "Now, what about my dinner, you freak?" Andy asked, starting to get bored. [/B] [/FONT] [/COLOR]

The girl looked at Bret and shied away to the front of Burden. "Scary doggy," she wispered, Tugging at burden's chains. "can you scare him away to?"
" She's a sight child." Burden wispered looking back at Bret. Bret cocked his head then nodded in understanding.

She ignored his question since she realy wasn't inthe mood to answer. "So why Did they call you a traitor?" Bret asked again. " I don't want to explain right now. I'll tell you later," It relly wasn't a big deal. Many street fighters are called traitors since they kill creatures on their own side.
" Hey, Bret, I know you don't like vampires but I know some one who owns an Inn. His name is Tom and he's not like those vampires," She said nodding in the direction the vampires fled. "He's realy quite nice and only takes the amount of blood he needs to live."

Bret looked at her and decided to trust her."Fine. Let's go there," He replied with a kind smile. "Where is it?" He questioned."It's right next to The Scuicide,that's a dance club about a block away," She answered begining to walk in the opposite direction of the bar. Bret and the little girl followed not to far behind.As they aproached they saw two angels kiss. One was pinned to the wall of The Scuicide.

A strange feeling rushed over Burden as they passed.The kind you get when you have dayjavoo. She ignored their conversation; Somthing about a dinner. Somerthing still didn't feel right. Then it hit her, The male angel seemed all to familiar, From his voice to his look. She stoped and watched them thinking. Tayu?.....She thought. No. He's gone.....

She felt somthing on her shoulder and turned to find Bret." Somthing the matter,Burden?" he asked, looking at her with a strange visage. "Their just such a ... good... couple..." She said with an obvious fake smile. Bret shrugged but secretly thought about what might be in Burden's mind at this very moment. She continued to walk with the child and Bret in close pursuit. She watched the couple out of the corner of her eye.

[COLOR=Lime]OOC: I now I'm super late in joining this and I did post in the Adventure Inn but for some reason I've never got around to post here. So here I am. Sorry if I'm late. If you guys think that joining now is late then I'll delete this post and go on in life.

IC: Maya walked into a dance club and looked around. [I]Seems there's a lot of poeple[/I] she thought to herself.She walked over to the bar and got herslf a magarita. She sat in the chair and turned to look at everyone who was there. She was on a mission to find her target and kill them. She couldn't see anything now but she knew soon that she'll find her target.

*Sip* She drinks her magarita and then sets it down on the table and goes on the dance floor to do some dancing and to find her tartget.[/COLOR]

OOC:using the word target a lot must be irratating.

[QUOTE=Guardian Angel][COLOR=Lime]OOC: I now I'm super late in joining this and I did post in the Adventure Inn but for some reason I've never got around to post here. So here I am. Sorry if I'm late. If you guys think that joining now is late then I'll delete this post and go on in life.

IC: Maya walked into a dance club and looked around. [I]Seems there's a lot of poeple[/I] she thought to herself.She walked over to the bar and got herslf a magarita. She sat in the chair and turned to look at everyone who was there. She was on a mission to find her target and kill them. She couldn't see anything now but she knew soon that she'll find her target.

*Sip* She drinks her magarita and then sets it down on the table and goes on the dance floor to do some dancing and to find her tartget.[/COLOR]

OOC:using the word target a lot must be irratating.[/QUOTE]

OOC:You're fine ,GA, but please be literate and take care in how you right. That meens no stars. Just try to blend it with every one elses writing ok. and when speaking use quotation marks(") ok. I found errors and some things that seemed slightly iliterate. Please only use stars when you're PM'ing.

Bret followed behind Burden, thinking about the strange child. She had easily seen him for the creature he was, a lycan. He had to remeber to be careful around her type. It made things less complicated if not as many people knew about his powerful heritage.

He glanced at Burden and noticed that she was still watching the couple. Two fallen. Fallen were a curious breed, one that Bret had never known that personaly, but not that it mattered. They just took Bret for a human and left him alone, like all the other creatures Bret encountered.

"So," Bret said trying to distract her, "after we check into this 'inn', would you care to join me at the dance club you mentioned?" Bret flashed her a charming grin, hoping the cute hybrid would say yes.