Dragonballzman Posted December 21, 2001 Posted December 21, 2001 I've got an idea ready for each of them, but I can't decide what to do. :worried:
Flash Posted December 21, 2001 Posted December 21, 2001 I'm gonna say a Gundam RPG, dude... It's been awhile since I was in a good Gundam RPG.
Fall Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 Real-Life-Action Type Rpg or Magical RPG. They'd be cool to be in.
Chaos Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 Bah. I say DBZ. I can't get into the Gundam RPGs anymore. Stupid 08th. Killed my trust in Zinc-Zeon. Bleh. Flash, stop reading this and make your banners and RPG. I SAID STOP READING! STOP! NOOOOO! STOP! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! STOP READING! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! MUST.........HAVE..........GOOD...............DBZ........RPG............MUST...........TALK.........LIKE...........CORNEY 70S......HERO WHEN...........HE'S.......IN............DANGER! BAH!
Biida Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 Magical RPG! Pretty, pretty please?! :angel: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Bah... We need a pleading-look, puppy-dog, teary eyed, innocent looking smilie face...
Shy Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 :confuse2: [SIZE=1]Will this one do GA? It says "confused" on it, but I think it looks like it has puppy dog eyes. I want a digimon rpg since it seems that all of the previous attempts at starting one have failed miserably.[/SIZE]
Biida Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i] [B]:confuse2: [SIZE=1]Will this one do GA? It says "confused" on it, but I think it looks like it has puppy dog eyes. I want a digimon rpg since it seems that all of the previous attempts at starting one have failed miserably.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] Well... That one's okay... But... The best one would probably be a mixture of these: :bawl: :angel: :) :D ;) :blush: :confuse2: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Yeah, a Digimon RPG sounds good. We haven't had one in quite a while, and what Shyguy said is also true. :)
Fall Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian4444 [/i] [B]Bah. I say DBZ. I can't get into the Gundam RPGs anymore. Stupid 08th. Killed my trust in Zinc-Zeon. Bleh. Flash, stop reading this and make your banners and RPG. I SAID STOP READING! STOP! NOOOOO! STOP! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! STOP READING! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! MUST.........HAVE..........GOOD...............DBZ........RPG............MUST...........TALK.........LIKE...........CORNEY 70S......HERO WHEN...........HE'S.......IN............DANGER! BAH! [/B][/QUOTE] eerrrmmmm, ooookkkkkkk, what exactly is that?! me confuddled again, this time by SS444!!! AAAHHHHH!!!!!
RicoTranzrig Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 I say make a Magical RPG...but make it so that there aren't any spells that ruin the entire game....like spells that destroy cities in one sweep...
Flash Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i] [B]I say make a Magical RPG...but make it so that there aren't any spells that ruin the entire game....like spells that destroy cities in one sweep... [/B][/QUOTE] ...Bugger... *leaves*
Deedlit Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 magical RPG. Those are the best! Anything goes!! (almost)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now