OtakuBoards

Do You Like To Sing?

2010DigitalBoy

A lot of people like to sing their favorite songs... sometimes to yourself and sometimes to others. So heres some questions....

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]If you like to sing, what songs do you enjoy singing most?
Who do you sing to?
How often do you sing?
Do you consider yourself any good?[/COLOR]

Personally, I love to sing. ALL the time. I'm almost always listening to music, and I know all the words to several hundred songs so I have a huge repitoire. My brothers hate me singign all the time around. My bro complains 'you're a good singer, I just get sick of hearing you'. Personally I take great pride in my singing capabilities, but no one ever compliments them, so I prolly suck ^^;; The songs I like singing most are anything by [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Coheed And Cambria [/COLOR] because I've mastered the voice and their really catchy, fun songs.

[COLOR=SeaGreen][FONT=Tahoma][B]I [I]love[/I] to sing. Lately, I've been singing "Sugar, We're Goin' Down" by Fall Out Boy. But, my most of my friends are Panic! At The Disco fans, so we always sing one of their songs.
I'll sing to anyone. Whether they want to listen or not.
I sing all the time, at the most random moments, like there was this one time when I was driving somewhere with my Grandmother, and I started singing "Deck The Halls". Very loudly. And I didn't realize I was singing.
I suppose I'm good at singing, not the best, but good. I don't expect to win a Grammy, but you never know.[/B][/FONT][/COLOR]

I hate singing. Hate it, hate it, hate it. I hate the sound of my voice. I know I suck. I wouldn't put poor people through that. I do mouth the words, though, and when I'm alone, I may hum... and humming might develop into a couple words here and there... but I'll never just start belting 'em out.

[COLOR=DarkOrange][FONT=Trebuchet MS]I love singing. Honestly, I love it more than I could even describe. It's one of my favourite things to do, and I sing to myself out loud, head phones on, on my way to school and work xD I listen to music constantly, on the computer, while I do homework, and sometimes at work. As well as, I find it more relaxing to have my radio on at night when I sleep, so it's basically a 24/7 thing xDI love to sing Japanese songs, of course, because my terrible English accent makes it sound quite hilarious. I also like to sing Billy Talent songs... But in all honesty, if I know the words, I sing them. I know the words to like 90% of all the 800+ songs on my ipod, as well as most music that comes onto my favourite radio station. Shame I can remember that, but when it comes to remembering things at school, I'm so bad at it xD I sing to my friends, if they ask, I sing near (not directly at) customers at work, and in the next few conventions I'll probably enter a karaoke contest or two. Yes.. yes I am that cool. I think I'm pretty good. As well I've been told that I'm "great". But I have had some musical training, so it wasn't a natural thing. I wish =P I don't think I'm fantastic, but I know that I have quite a good musical range, and I can hold notes, and sing back anything I'm asked to, as well as figure out counter melodies.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue][SIZE=2][FONT=Comic Sans MS]I Love to sing. Lately I've been singing "Colors of the Wind". I mostly sing pop, disney, and Japanese songs. I sing to myself all the time. Especially in the bath. I, a few times, sing to my brothers but they hate it. They say I suck. But when I sing to my friends they say I'm really good. I dont' know if I'm a good singer or not.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]I really can't help but sing. Everytime a song comes on that I know, I sing along with it. At this point, it really feels weird to not sing. I just don't sing that much when there's a lot of people around. My friends and family are the only ones who have to suffer. Although I personally think my singing's pretty good.

I can sing along to pretty much anything I've listened to multiple times. So basically my entire Ipod library (almost). The only songs I can sing really well without the music playing are by Harry Chapin. His singing style is really similar to mine, so it's easy for me to learn the lyrics. Current favorites are Corey's Coming and Sequel.
[SIZE=1]
Bonus points to anyone who's actually heard of Harry Chapin...[/COLOR][/SIZE]

i love singing but it isn't really one that i would consider as a career but watever. i enjoy singing japanese songs with an ocassional english love song but anything is fine. i stopped singing in school since most of my friends freaked out when i started singing Sora(from Escaflowne and its old roman(?))... heh :animeshy: they said that i sing good but it would be better if i sing uhh.. songs that they understand... i also sing for the choir but never near a family member. >.> ok... i sing when im alone (blame my low self esteem! i guess) so that's not much... 4-5 hours max but its ok if i sing in large crowds. :P personally, i dont care how i sing but i think im... quite good. xD but i was warned to never ever eat chocolate by my friends (since my voice would go all low and stuff) before singing even if it pains me :animecry: