Guest kraehe Posted August 16, 2006 Posted August 16, 2006 Hi ^_^ I was just curious about the how-to's on editing a layout. I can't figure it out or where to put any code that I could write. I mean, so far it looks okay, but!! I'm so sad because I can't make the posts scroll in their own little boxes!! Help me?
Gavin Posted August 16, 2006 Posted August 16, 2006 [SIZE=1]Interesting, most interesting. In answer to your question kraehe, the only place that OB actually allows editing of the board HTML code is in The Arena and this is purely for RPG purposes. Outside of that you can't actually create scrolling within pages, actually I'm not even sure if you can do it within The Arena either...[/SIZE]
Desbreko Posted August 17, 2006 Posted August 17, 2006 [color=#4B0082]Are you talking about editing your myOtaku page layout, or are you talking about something here on OtakuBoards? If you're talking about myOtaku, you can edit your page's layout by using the Edit Styles and Post Styles pages, which are linked to in the left navigation column on the Backroom page. You can also put additional HTML, CSS, and JavaScript code in your page's introduction.[/color]
Pyroschik Posted August 20, 2006 Posted August 20, 2006 Can somebody plz tell me how 2 add music 2 my myotaku? Ive been tryin 2 figure it out, but i cant. Thx.
Petie Posted August 21, 2006 Posted August 21, 2006 [font=Verdana][color=blue]Just add this code where you want the music player to appear:[/color][/font] [font=Verdana][color=blue][/color][/font] [font=Verdana][color=blue][/color][/font]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now