Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
lol..aiight this is a weird topic but uh, what drinks go well with celery salt? I know it's made for bloody mary's, but I hate the taste of tomato juice and vodka together...but i love celery salt. I just tried celery salt and coke...it doesn't really work -_-;; Any ideas? :P
Posted
Try:

Tea (Sweet and Unsweet)
Pineapple Juice
Apple Juice
Grape Gatoraide
Dragon Fruit Element.

If those fails, mix them all together and then try. One of thems bound to taste good.
Posted
erm, celery salt in a drink?? ..... o k... I like plain celery myself, but I've never heard of that... lol then again what do I know, I don't drink! :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B][COLOR=coral]V8?...V8 Splash?...Sprite?....LoL, I dunno[/COLOR] :) :( :rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=coral]Ooh ooh..... I got it......try, Seltzer Water....I put limes in that stuff and it tastes ok, sooo if you think Celery salt tastes anything like limes.....maybe you should try it. But something makes me think that this "Celery salt" topic is bogus..[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Spike Spiegel [/i]
[B]lol..aiight this is a weird topic but uh, what drinks go well with celery salt? I know it's made for bloody mary's, but I hate the taste of tomato juice and vodka together...but i love celery salt. I just tried celery salt and coke...it doesn't really work -_-;; Any ideas? :P [/B][/QUOTE]

Shot o 151 a good strong stout and a touch of the stuff mixed to gether i call it the slughammer

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...