Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hi people. I have a problem. I've recently fallen back into the Yu-Gi-Oh craze... sorta. You see, I prefer playing the Magic CG (ive got more cards n strategies) but since im always on the go, Yu Gi Oh on the GBA isnt a bad thing. Which leads me to my problem. I need a good Yu Gi Oh game. Since there is tons to choose from, finding one for the sake of dueling is easy. However, I want something alil more than that. Suggestions? Plus, is it possible for me to duel online? Itd be great if I cud actually duel someone instead of the AI (the AI is smart, dont get me wrong on that... just its more fulfilling to beat a human player).

Thanx in advance,
X
Posted
[SIZE=1]Interesting, most interesting.

Are you looking for something specific to the Gameboy Advance or just any Yu-Gi-Oh based game ? It's been a long time since I played any game of the series, so I'm not sure how accurate what I'm saying is, but generally the newer the game, the better the A.I. and gaming mechanics. Again it's been a long time since I played any of the games, but those are the usual improvements made between games, along with graphics of course.[/SIZE]
Posted
Well actualy I just fell back into ygotcg when I was in MTG. I also just bought a new game for my GBA. Yu-Gi-Oh Ultimate Masters WC 06 has all the up to date cards. So I recomend that. It has password mode but that costs DP.

Xerocreative has an onliine duelists thing you download the game and the cards. You can make a deck offline but play with it on the net. But that's all I can tell you due to the rules.
Posted
ya. ive heard of that. wats ur take on it? i mean, since u have the game n all. also, is there any yugioh game similar to card clash? i mean so that ur a person walking around from place to place. most yugioh games are cut n dry dueling. : (
Posted
If your looking for a good yu-gi-oh game get the one for the ds this one is pretty good since they can take advantage of both screens in all :D
I don't think you can play online yet something may come up :animecry:
Posted
[quote name='PersonV01']ic. thanx. lol. unfortunately, i dont have a ds. im limited to the gba.[/quote]

[color=darkred]It would help if you were to be a bit more clear and specific in your initial post as to what exactly you're looking for because it would save other people a lot of confusion. So you want a Yu-Gi-Oh game for the GBA, don't own a DS, but would like a way to play online. Just say it! That way, not only would you get the responses you're looking for, but you wouldn't have to keep on making extra posts after someone replies.[/color]
Posted
alrite. sorri if im for the vagueness. i figured i was exact enough. but,if u need me to put it in detail, then here goes.

im a gamer on the go. i dont have time to collect the card game let alone stay in one place. not only that but im poor :D hahah. but thats aside the fact. in truth, i have a psp and gba. as far as i know, the psp has no yugi games. however, the gba has a ton of yugi games. so im looking for a good one to try n buy.
however, im also looking for a way to play yugioh online. the sole reason for that is just to fight against some ppl.

is this specific enough?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...