Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Maybe someone can help me out.

If goku has to save the world to keep his body when he dies...

...and tien, yamcha, and piccolo are granted special permission to keep thier bodies to train with king kai....

...and vegeta looses his body when he dies...

...how, or why, in the world does cell and freeza still have their bodies when they die...

iIT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE...

Can anyone clear this up for me?
Posted
Well a lot of things in DBZ don't make any sence at all. So it just happens, there is no real answer unless you ask the creater because it isn't real and they can make anything they want happen on the show.
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
lol, I remember when I first came i said something like this, the answer I got was that 'Jesus did it'................makes sense to me.
Posted
maybe they threatened that ox dude so he just sent them to hell. :therock:
Posted
I do not really hav an answer for your question, but I will try to state this the best I can. Usually, the most powerful warriors, who are also good guys, keep their bodies after they die. With freeza and all them, they kept their bodies for an unkonwn cause, maybe they were so evil that they were sent right away. Or that they dies by a purely good z fighter. Whateva the reason, they kept their bodies and were able to fight goku once again, which i think, is pretty cool. Just think, kill all of these massive bad guys, and then have to fight them AGAIN, at the same time! I liked the way it was written, and I do not care that it does not make sense.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gohan [/i]
[B]I do not really hav an answer for your question, but I will try to state this the best I can. Usually, the most powerful warriors, who are also good guys, keep their bodies after they die. With freeza and all them, they kept their bodies for an unkonwn cause, maybe they were so evil that they were sent right away. Or that they dies by a purely good z fighter. Whateva the reason, they kept their bodies and were able to fight goku once again, which i think, is pretty cool. Just think, kill all of these massive bad guys, and then have to fight them AGAIN, at the same time! I liked the way it was written, and I do not care that it does not make sense. [/B][/QUOTE]
Ooooookkkkkkkk, lets just go with this, eh? :)
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
Let me put it this way, here's a theory:

-All bad guys in hell keep there bodies...its the way it is, say they can be tortured...

-Most ppl that go the heaven lose there bodies and take the form of what DBZ pictures to be a small "cloud", those strong warriors that do good deeds, keep there bodies.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i]
[B]Let me put it this way, here's a theory:

-All bad guys in hell keep there bodies...its the way it is, say they can be tortured...

-Most ppl that go the heaven lose there bodies and take the form of what DBZ pictures to be a small "cloud", those strong warriors that do good deeds, keep there bodies. [/B][/QUOTE]

:smirk: Good answer!:cool:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i]
[B]Let me put it this way, here's a theory:

-All bad guys in hell keep there bodies...its the way it is, say they can be tortured...

-Most ppl that go the heaven lose there bodies and take the form of what DBZ pictures to be a small "cloud", those strong warriors that do good deeds, keep there bodies. [/B][/QUOTE]
Shoot I was thinking of saying that darn time zones

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...