Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=Blue][SIZE=2][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS]It's okay. I've seen worse. You should darken the outline of he bangs a little more.[/FONT][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
It's pretty nice altjough you need help with shading and like Alannie said you should have darkened the outlies of the bangs.
Posted
It's got good proportions but shading is also a very useful technique, as I use in my drawings. It's very rare that I myself use colour, but try just shading your work, and it's easier to darken the lines when you use this technique. That's what I think anyway, it's up to you though. ;)
  • 3 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...